It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just a feeling

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   
i've seen posts like this for the past 2 years. nothing yet.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   

taoistguy

surely on a grand scale this may be true.. but just because theres been no global devastation doesnt mean the feelings had no place. there has been alot of activity in the last two years, and without a definite confirmation, how can you ever know what feelings by which people were linked to any events that have come and gone; much like the feeling?

just because its a common trend over MANY people ALL the time doesnt mean they are all feeling the same event...

just food for thought

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by EmpathicBandit

cos many of them say things like the op says- "something big is about to happen. Like a world event".
this suggests a big event out of the ordinary.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 11:07 PM
link   

taoistguy

cos many of them say things like the op says- "something big is about to happen. Like a world event".
this suggests a big event out of the ordinary.

true, but that is all a matter of perception by the one having the feelings, no? just because they misinterpret the significance of the event doesnt flat out mean that there is nothing to the feelings or that it doesnt mean anything. Maybe they are connected, without even knowing, to someone across the globe who is having a traumatic experience - something that, for them, is huge.

just a thought, though i do agree, there is much exaggeration to such claims and they must be taken with a grain of salt.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by KILLERCODE

Are you bored or something? This is a thread topic? I have a feeling. Gee I have feelings too. This just seems like a pretty thin subject to try to start a thread with is all I am saying. What kind of feeling? Bad feelings scared feelings excited. There are a lot of different types of feelings.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 06:39 AM
link   

stirling
Above point not withstanding,i think there is a deliberately created air of this apprehension that the news media is charged with creating....
It is well known that fear or apprehension brings maleability and confusion....
Thus we are kept in this state constantly and the media is always trying to foment the feeling in everyones mind....
If you feel apprehensive at all, ...for no discernably good reason......it is a product of this mental manipulation by the media and even advertising which is set to program your needs....deliberately makes one feel this way...........welcome to the mind controlled populace.....
Take the Blue pill................it helps
edit on 26-1-2014 by stirling because: (no reason given)

So when someone in high school decides that they want to be a reporter and they sit down with their guidance councillor what courses do they suggest the student take to learn how to create apprehensions in people. You know if they are "charged" with this task they have to have a course to take to learn how to do that. The news media is only a news media not a dreaded cabal they are not charged with creating apprehension . Their job may create apprehension at times just because the news is bad but
they are not charged with creating these feelings . That's just stupid thinking.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ketsuko

Unfortunately the rabbit hole is empty. The rabbit is dead and all that is left is fur and dander. Get out of the freaking hole and come into the light.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by MrLimpet

What strange weather? It's winter in the northern hemisphere and snow is not strange in winter it's normal. It's summer in the southern hemisphere and hot is normal for summer. Comets ? No comets out there right now that could be of interest sorry. Ison pooped out on US.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 07:00 AM
link   

The phrase is something coming down the pike not the pipe. Pike is another word for road.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by taoistguy

You play majong? From your avatar.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

Actually, I have had the same feeling and I came to ATS afterward.

In the U.S. (where I live) it has become painfully obvious that something bad is about to happen.

ATS is the place where we are called crazy for thinking such things.

All this technology is making us weak and stupid, lazy and goofy.

All these medications are making people crazy.

Vaccines, flu shots, processed food, contaminated water, carbon monoxide from cars and factories...

Corporations control everything, and none of this will end well.

We are destroying ourselves with a goofy I-know-everything smile on each and every single one of our faces.

If someone points out something like, "the NSA is using Angry Birds to spy on us", people are like, "I guess I'll play it offline".

I would laugh if it wasn't so pathetically sad.

And then someone like you says, ah ATS makes people paranoid. No, it doesn't. ATS is far more focused on making truth-seekers out to be...

Crazy
Uneducated
"Cheeto fingered"
Idiots

Talking about any real conspiracies is a no-no on this site.

Example: drugs. One of the biggest, evil, and easily provable conspiracies around, and we are not allowed to discuss it on the most popular conspiracy sites.

Many people can see we are screwed...

Those that can't see it are lost. Hopelessly lost. These people will deny it even at the moment it knocks down their lives. I've seen it happen.

Denial is a big part of the American way.

Hope your fairy tale turns out okay.

edit on 29-1-2014 by applesthateatpeople because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 07:13 AM
link   

taoistguy

2 years isn't very long.

I've had the feeling for 10 years.

If you live in America, get ready. We are almost there.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 07:27 AM
link   

WeRpeons
reply to post by KILLERCODE

I think ATS has a tendency of making some people feel that way. If you take stock in all the gloom and doom threads that are posted, sometime your mind ends up dwelling on it and it affects how you feel and what you dream.

I don't think it has anything to do with ATS. I say this because I had that "feeling" LONG before reading or even hearing about ATS.

Although, it might be of a spiritual or otherwise personal nature. Something happened to me recently (which is entirely too personal to speak in detail on) but something happened that removed that feeling from me, in its entirety.

If anyone else is having the same feeling, they shouldn't dismiss it. I think it is important.

I would be much more interested in finding out who has recently stopped having that feeling. I know I did, so that is one.
edit on 29-1-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join