It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just a feeling

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Before i start let me just say that in now way do i think i am psychic or able to see the future and this is NOT a prediction so if in the wrong forum feel free to move.

So lately i have been getting this feeling as if something big is about to happen. Like a world event, i wake up with this feeling and go to bed with this feeling, it's hard to explain but i just can't shake it, anyone else feeling like this the past few days/week?.

Let me know.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by KILLERCODE

I have been feeling this way for some time now. I don't know why to attribute the feeling to, exactly.

It just feels like walking on ice and you don't know how thick it is. One wrong step and CRACK! Game over.

Hopefully I'm just a paranoid nutter.

Kallisti

edit on Cpm2Sunday2120144231Sun, 26 Jan 2014 14:21:42 -06002014 by CagliostroTheGreat because: odd feeling I made a typo...

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   

You say you "have this feeling". I believe in "gut feelings". Like portent of danger, or something. Usually I get those in the pit of my stomach or chills up the spine, that kind of thing. It makes me slow down and take more care or notice of my surroundings.

This is of a personal nature, not world big kind of thing. Those are usually "visions" of some sort.

Or in a dream, maybe, or even day dreams.

Its easy to say I just have this feeling without getting specific about actual events. Not much to go on there.

I would keep my "eyes wide shut" for a while though. It is big if it rocks your world…

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by CagliostroTheGreat

Glad to see im not alone

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   

I think ATS has a tendency of making some people feel that way. If you take stock in all the gloom and doom threads that are posted, sometime your mind ends up dwelling on it and it affects how you feel and what you dream.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

You're probably right i no it's not much to go on just a feeling tho as if somethings coming but in the end it's probably no more than a feeling

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I've felt that way for about two months now, since about December.
I've analzyed why I could feel dread and came up with the following probabilities:

Meet Intelligent Life

I think there's about a 25% chance we are about to meet some form of intelligent life soon. I've been studying current space technologies for faster than life transits for the guess that they will be found on some habitable exoplanet.

Revolutionizing World Change

There is also a 25% chance in some new revolutionizing project or great world cause that is about to erupt. Politics doesn't tell you much because it is all about fights in the desert but I feel if this is what is to come it is based on science as all and the conditions of living are going to be greatly improved.

Personal Fulfillment

There is a 25% chance that my own life is going to be fulfilled, possibly with the legalization of marijuana allowing me to fulfill a life long dream of owning a marijuana grow house. I'm well prepared for it should it happen.

Disaster or Terrorism

There is a 25% chance this dread could be negative. Overall it feels like a positive change is coming that will effect more then the dark side of the force, but it could be propelled by some negative incident.

Change in "Pace of Life"

Overall the feeling leads me to one conclusion, at a 100% chance; there is going to be a great hurrying of the speed of life. The underlying theme of the dread of change is the waiting. Whether personal fulfillment, terrorism, global change, or alien life; we are waiting. My conclusion is when we are done waiting, whatever is going to happen, will happen fast..

So i read the breaking news daily on twitter and troll the local conspiracy threads with the most influential posts ever sent, just one more day... i'll wait.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   

KILLERCODE
reply to post by intrptr

You're probably right i no it's not much to go on just a feeling tho as if somethings coming but in the end it's probably no more than a feeling

I wouldn't dismiss it yet though. if its compelling enough it might have merit-- if other indicators crop up.
Like real world oddity in conjunction with the feeling. Until it (the feeling) dispels just keep an open mind.

Good practice anyway.
edit on 26-1-2014 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

Funny enough i don't pay much attention to the doom and gloom threads but you're probably right too much ATS can play on your mind all tho its not really a feeling of doom.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Will do

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Above point not withstanding,i think there is a deliberately created air of this apprehension that the news media is charged with creating....
It is well known that fear or apprehension brings maleability and confusion....
Thus we are kept in this state constantly and the media is always trying to foment the feeling in everyones mind....
If you feel apprehensive at all, ...for no discernably good reason......it is a product of this mental manipulation by the media and even advertising which is set to program your needs....deliberately makes one feel this way...........welcome to the mind controlled populace.....
Take the Blue pill................it helps
edit on 26-1-2014 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I've had this feeling for some time, years. It's not making me panic, but part of the reason I wound up here is because I've been plunging down the rabbit hole trying to figure out precisely why.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ChefSlug

I actually have been reading into some of the planet spotting telescopes and the first picture of an exoplanet and it just feels as if things are moving quite quick and just yesterday i read that scientist at the LHC have created a beem of antihydrogen in a lab so maybe it's just all these new things coming so fast that it makes me feel this way

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

That sounds interesting but i not quite sure it's a feeling of fear

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I think the world is going to change so much in the near future it almost demotivates me to do anything today.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Welcome to my world. I feel it, my ears ring from time to time, more like a high pitched squeal for a few seconds. I like to hope we are in the know.... In some fashion! Is that where we/I really wanna be???

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Got that bug that change is coming, both by analysing with logic the current (unknown by many) economic/diplomatic situation in the world and hunches thru third eye. We are in for changes like 911/fall of the Soviet/Berlin wall within 10 years (and that is pushing it since I think it will be within 2 years).

Reason 1.
Fall of the Petrodollar and the missing gold that have been sold to China. Hyperinflation in the making since the dollar is overvalued by constant creating of dollar. Shrinking middle class who losses value of their savings to the ones who get money for free.

Reason 2.
Saudi Arabia secret proxy war with both Syria and now their henchmens attack in Russia is pushing the bear a bit to far.

Reason 3.
Peoples are getting restless with NSA/Gestapo methods and see their own secret services as CIA as immoral people and the enemy to the people.

Reason 4.
Mass dying of animals and Fukushima disaster.

But who cares in a thousand years. I will not. This planet is a pond in a sea of planets. Everything humanity breaks can be restored with the right people showing up and making some effort. But humanity seem to need a lesson in extreme disaster so they never lose track again of what is going on around them, trapped by their own shortsightedness and focus on entertainment.

Quote from Frank Herbert

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

edit on 26-1-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   

earthart

Welcome to my world. I feel it, my ears ring from time to time, more like a high pitched squeal for a few seconds. I like to hope we are in the know.... In some fashion! Is that where we/I really wanna be???

From my point of view:

Just your third eye saying hi.
. Have you gotten a heightened sense of touch?
edit on 26-1-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I've talked to several people who have said; they have an uneasy feeling. They don't know why or what, just that something doesn't feel right. Could be because of all the crazy things that have been going on in this world lately. Along with, strange weather, comets, solar flares etc....

You are not alone.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   
There certainly has been a trend with this sort of feeling going around; I think its interesting to say the least.

Is it possible that we are really becoming more "awakened" as a society and that as it happens we are more "in tune" with these kinds of feelings? I read an article earlier I believe is posted here about scientist coming closer to the fact of Genetic Memory, which, if true, lends much credence towards this idea.

It is consistent both online and with people I interact with in person. People can feel the energy changing, we can only hope that it will be for the better *if* and *when* something does come down the pipe..

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join