It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major Extraterrestrial / UFO event: April 11, 2014e.v.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanka418
Here is another candidate from yesterday...

The announcement of an Earth like world some 500 ly from here.

New Planet.

How does that qualify? Keppler has found thousands of potential earth like planets in the goldilocks zone of their star. How does that count as a major extraterrestrial event. And more like a handshake as you stated in this thread?

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
Sorry Hon but the web site that the quote came from claims to be the satire fantasy and other reality of the millennia. It is not a quote made by the pope. o reply to: tanka418

I'm sorry...you misunderstood...all that really is "semi-interesting" synchronicity. Sorry if I made it sound more important than it is...Further...it actually doesn't matter "IF" its related or not...the "story" is still real.

But, enough of that...The UFO report says quite a lot...

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I support the possibility of psychic abilities beyond the average intuition of most people but I will not force fit material just to claim a hit no matter how genuine the supposed psychic may seem. Please be fair and don't try to claim 100% success when the results you're claiming are vague and don't fit the parameters that you defined in your opening post. It makes you sound like a liar.I hope you're not doing that!

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Oh come on be fair. You claim 100% success. I guess that's making it sound more important than it is? Hey I'm on your side but this, this is not fair at all. Be sincere and genuine please or you'll lose support.boss reply to: tanka418

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanka418
Here is another candidate from yesterday...

The announcement of an Earth like world some 500 ly from here.

New Planet.

How does that qualify? Keppler has found thousands of potential earth like planets in the goldilocks zone of their star. How does that count as a major extraterrestrial event. And more like a handshake as you stated in this thread?

You should read the article...this is the most Earth like planet to date. And, I'm not making it "major" it seems others are doing find in that dept.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   
There are UFO reports made every day. Don't you know that over 90% are explainable as completely mundane? Only about one percent is left without explanation that's a fact. a reply to: tanka418

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   
The title of your thread says major or I've lost the ability to read. a reply to: tanka418

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Oh come on be fair. You claim 100% success. I guess that's making it sound more important than it is? Hey I'm on your side but this, this is not fair at all. Be sincere and genuine please or you'll lose support.boss reply to: tanka418

there was a serious lack of comment on any of the possibilities posted, even though some are not worthy of comment. Others are highly significant.

So...I overstated to "spur" comment...shoot me!

Now, the actual UFO report is one of those things that is quite significant...even if it was not a "major" event.

It seems that I was wrong about the number of "lights" involved with the "UFO", I thought it was 3, it turned out to be 4 (maybe 5). I also thought the commercial aircraft would be a part of the "diamond" formation, it was not.

I was, however quite correct with the "diamond shape", and the presence of the commercial aircraft. I also stated somewhere that this would occur over/near a city like "Dallas, Tx". In the area there is what appears to be a restaurant chain called "Texas Roadhouse", there are also streets, and people bearing the name "Dallas" in the area. (check out Google Earth for the area)

So perhaps not 100% in many eyes, but, just how significant are the "misses"?

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I don't know I guess I am expecting something more substantial and less speculative. Something that will convince me that ET is really here. r reply to: tanka418

edit on PM000000300000000441749302014-04-26T12:49:04-05:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Is that a deathshead moth? Are you a fan of Hannibal? reply to: Riffrafter

Do you mean this cute little bugger?

That's just 3301, my pet Cicada.

You might find it interesting...

Cicada 3301
The internet mystery that has the world baffled...

If so, welcome to the rabbit-hole... This one is different. It is *not* a game.

And yes, although unrelated - I am a fan of Hannibal. Isn't everyone?

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Well, in spite of a couple of short comings it appears that this operation/experiment was a stellar success.

Obviously, One should avoid adjectives like "major", as they are in fact far to subjective to be used in a context like this. It is difficult to try to "remember" the original "visual" aspects of the "predictive event", if such a thing existed. There was a sort of "vision" that included the diamond shape and the commercial aircraft. Though, afterwards, I thought they were both (aircraft and UFO) bound to the shape. But, it seems entirely probable that I also mis-interpreted that part.

In any case, I feel it is quite remarkable that the "diamond shape" and the "commercial aircraft" could have been so clearly "seen".

I'll try this again soon...see IF I can repeat with such good result.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: tanka418

Ah, I'm glad you got a successful result, although others may not agree.

Will you be sharing the next experiment with us

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: MissBeck

Ah, I'm glad you got a successful result, although others may not agree.

Will you be sharing the next experiment with us

Oh yes...absolutely!...

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter

Cicada 3301

yes that little bigger. Sorry for the delayed response I just now checked this thread .

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter

Cicada 3301

very interesting indeed. A bit worrisome too. Inviting minds of that caliber to the seedy underbelly of the internet.
You should start a thread about it.
edit on PM000000310000000552041312014-05-12T22:41:05-05:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join