It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major Extraterrestrial / UFO event: April 11, 2014e.v.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   

SonoftheSun
reply to post by tanka418

"ET / UFO event between April 4 and 18 of this year".

there is already a growing list of events that this could be predictive of.

As life goes by, there is always a growing list of events, every month, actually. Keeping an eye on this thread though as your experiment to predicting a Major Extraterrestrial/UFO Event comes to a win...or a fail.

Yes...well...my fear is that it is neither a success nor a failure, but rather a question mark somewhere in between...

Which mean better analysis of this dataset, and a subsequent experiment.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   

In the words of the wise one Yoda "There is no try, there is only do"

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

What and then snicker behind my screen ? Ok I can play nice when I want to.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

And I do want to hear those answers. I just don't think it's going any deeper than those new age icons. Portal, ascension, landings. Really how could it ?

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by interupt42

lol, too funny...

2nd-

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   

AutumnWitch657

In the words of the wise one Yoda "There is no try, there is only do"

Yoda was wrong! Before One can "do", One must learn. To "learn" One must try, and probably fail...many times, but the intelligent student learns from is failure and the "try" becomes "DO".

One can never DO unless One first Tries.

Ultimately; the event and its associated dataset will be found. Though, at this point I'm not going to speak to fidelity of interpretation. We will all have to see what develops in the fullness of time.

edit on 15-4-2014 by tanka418 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Yes...well...my fear is that it is neither a success nor a failure, but rather a question mark somewhere in between... Which mean better analysis of this dataset, and a subsequent experiment.

Why do I get the feeling that you are about to move the goal posts and try to claim a success on this non-event?

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Argyll

Yes...well...my fear is that it is neither a success nor a failure, but rather a question mark somewhere in between... Which mean better analysis of this dataset, and a subsequent experiment.

Why do I get the feeling that you are about to move the goal posts and try to claim a success on this non-event?

Oh fear not...I may not have success in your eyes, but, unlike you I will learn from the experience, and therefore not experience the "failure" you imagine.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   

I believe you're confusing "Prediction" with Self-Fulfilling Prophecy.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Using the force only required belief remember? So no try only do. Luke did get his craft out of the bog. He only had to believe he could. You're already halfway there. But there are no aliens in our part of space. There is no cover up. The govt is spending money on very public programs looking for life out there. Why would they do that if 1) they are already here. And 2) they want that life to be secret.?

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Please let us know what you learn. Apparently on a personal level this has been successful for you. Perhaps you're over reaching.

Come on ATS folks you all know that each and every one of you have had some kind of psychic experience no matter how inconsequential it might have been like knowing who was on the phone before you answer, not using caller I'D of course. All of us have had something weird in that manner like thinking about a friend and then bumping into or hearing from them. Take a turn you normally don't take coming home from work and avoid an accident or traffic jam. Stuff like that happens all the time . So if it happens to all of us on a minor scale all the time why not people who can do it all the time?' Hey I can throw a baseball. Most people with working arms can throw a baseball. BUT there are those of us who can really throw a baseball. Nolan Ryan, Sandy Kaufax, Tom Seaver come to mind..
Lots of people can learn how to play an instrument but we're not all Jimmy Hendrix or Motzart.
There are so many talents out there and then there are the virtuosos. Perhaps just maybe this is another thing like that?
Maybe all people with a working brain can do this but some people are a Nolan Ryan or Jimmy Hendrix?

Why don't we give this more than a snickering side glance? Maybe we can prove that it's real . Get more people thinking of the possibilities. Who knows? Someone I bet...
edit on AM000000300000000441646302014-04-17T10:46:39-05:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   

AutumnWitch657

Using the force only required belief remember? So no try only do. Luke did get his craft out of the bog. He only had to believe he could. You're already halfway there. But there are no aliens in our part of space. There is no cover up. The govt is spending money on very public programs looking for life out there. Why would they do that if 1) they are already here. And 2) they want that life to be secret.?

You got any science to back up? (no aliens in this part of space)

Cuz...I can find lots that says there are "aliens" visiting Earth. Actually "aliens" is not the correct word; proper communication would use the word "Extraterrestrial"...and extraterrestrials do not have to be "alien".

Anyway...the use of some real science is almost always required, yet I don't see any in your statement.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   

AutumnWitch657
Lots of people can learn how to play an instrument but we're not all Jimmy Hendrix or Motzart.
There are so many talents out there and then there are the virtuosos. Perhaps just maybe this is another thing like that?
Maybe all people with a working brain can do this but some people are a Nolan Ryan or Jimmy Hendrix?

Well I'm nothing like that...not a virtuoso...don't ever expect to be. But, like the One who learns to play an instrument, maybe I can learn something like this. And of course One can never truly know their capacity for learning unless they try to learn.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: tanka418

I can't prove a negative.
As far as proving they are. All evidence is anecdotal, or fuzzy picture of lights in the sky. I'd like to be 100% sure like you but I'm just not convinced with what I've seen.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657

I can't prove a negative.
As far as proving they are. All evidence is anecdotal, or fuzzy picture of lights in the sky. I'd like to be 100% sure like you but I'm just not convinced with what I've seen.

I understand where you come from...the problem as I see it; is there may never be the "kind" of evidence each individual wants, and we will all have to accept something a bit more generic.

In my case I have applied my education and as much science as I can muster (I'm a Computer Scientist and Electrical Engineer). My views of the Universe are quite unique as they are all based on by lifetime education, and I view everything in a manner not inconsistent with the way I view computer software that I design...rather logical, mathematical, in a sort of "quantum" way.

It is my "quantum" view of the universe that allows for my certainty; since the universe is quantum, it is also probabilistic. Thus I only need high probability for something to "be" and that of course can be computed.

By the way; One can prove a negative...it after all is only another probability...

edit on 17-4-2014 by tanka418 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanka418

You got any science to back up? (no aliens in this part of space)

Cuz...I can find lots that says there are "aliens" visiting Earth. Actually "aliens" is not the correct word; proper communication would use the word "Extraterrestrial"...and extraterrestrials do not have to be "alien".

Anyway...the use of some real science is almost always required, yet I don't see any in your statement.

This is particularly rich coming from this ATS member.

Those of you who want to get a taste of tanka's scientific ability might care to take a look at the thread on cosmic ray strikes on the SOHO imager. Start around about here and keep reading the car crash that unfolds. It concludes with a rather satisfying piece of scientific pwnage, if I do say so myself.

PS, just in case you think this is just a drive-by assassination, he did mention that very thread in this one, trying to claim it as his April "event"... www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 17-4-2014 by Rob48 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rob48
just in case you think this is just a drive-by assassination, he did mention that very thread in this one, trying to claim it as his April "event"... www.abovetopsecret.com...

Well I think that's just what it is...

And, we see that you are still incapable of understanding what I say, or is it that you attempt to spin my words to mean something completely different, then try to sell it...

I did not say that this event was what I predicted, I did however state that it may be a candidate. It was, after all, an extraterrestrial event that became associated with a rather major Terrestrial event, even IF via coincidence. Yet, I did not, nor am I, at this time, saying it was in any way connected to / with my prediction. Time has not yet expired on the window, though it does appear to be rather lack-luster right now. Time will tell.

What you and some others seem to do is fail to apply science to this...which is what I'm attempting to do. You like so many others sit in you arm chairs and try to do the work of, I guess in your case, debunking, instead of trying to find the reality behind any of this. And in that failure to apply science you fail to understand...Boo Hiss!

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   

This sort of science?

Interesting that the timing of this event was the cosmic ray striking the Sun at the same time as a Solar Flare, that occurred 12hrs before a serious Earthquake.

The cosmic ray didn't strike the sun; it struck a satellite that is very nearly as far from the sun as the Earth is (approx 1% closer if we are being picky).

But hey, what's 90-odd million miles in a "probabilistic universe"?

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rob48

This sort of science?

Interesting that the timing of this event was the cosmic ray striking the Sun at the same time as a Solar Flare, that occurred 12hrs before a serious Earthquake.

The cosmic ray didn't strike the sun; it struck a satellite that is very nearly as far from the sun as the Earth is (approx 1% closer if we are being picky).

But hey, what's 90-odd million miles in a "probabilistic universe"?

If you wish to display your disruptive abilities; please do it somewhere else.
If you wish to display how ignorant you are; please do it somewhere else.
If you wish to attempt to convolute the simple; please do it somewhere else.
If you wish to attempt to twist my words to suit your intent. Do it elsewhere.

Now then...when dealing with the sub-conscious it is important to remember that it deals primarily with images and archetypes. The images from SOHO paint a different picture than the one your jaded, overly relativistic, eyes are capable of seeing. (actually in archaic terms, that would be: vulgar eyes). Meaning that you are only capable of seeing the most material and mundane aspects of the Universe. What is actually occurring is that you are deliberately cutting your self off from the whole rest of the Universe, and are refusing to experience. Our whole purpose for being on this plane of existence is to experience; and you are intentionally insolating your self, making it impossible, in a practical sense, for you to progress / evolve spiritually (please do not place a religious connotation here...it does not belong)

So anyway; it doesn't matter "where" the cosmic ray struck...it is only the perception and the synchronicity of the several events that are perceived, that is important.

edit on 17-4-2014 by tanka418 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Uh huh.

It's April 18 where I am. How's that extraterrestrial thing doing?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join