It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major Extraterrestrial / UFO event: April 11, 2014e.v.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Been meaning to post this...while it is hardly "major" it is another April 11 event that my qualify...

In this thread a UFO was observed and recorded (video).

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 03:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanka418
Been meaning to post this...while it is hardly "major" it is another April 11 event that my qualify...

In this thread a UFO was observed and recorded (video).

Nothing a fingernail and a squirt of window cleaner wouldn't shift.

That's IMHO, of course, but the optical evidence certainly points to that explanation: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: tanka418

Hi tanka! I'm interested on how you thought, or knew this event was going to happen? Was it a vision you had, like remote viewing, or a dream, or something you read somewhere?

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: MissBeck

Hi tanka! I'm interested on how you thought, or knew this event was going to happen? Was it a vision you had, like remote viewing, or a dream, or something you read somewhere?

Actually...I was attempting to actually "see" into the future. by that I mean...I "looked" into the near future...last Jan. I decided that I would try this thing.

So...I allowed my "feelings" to extend, forward in time, until I "felt" that I had something... that resulted in my "two week window". The two weeks is implemented to try to compensate for temporal inaccuracy.

While I can use remote vision, that was not a part of this process, I don't think any of my telepathic skills plyed a role here either...course that cold also be why this experiment is so lackluster.

So far...of the over 60 UFO reports, and others like the SOHO event; there does not seem to be an acceptable "hit" on "what" I thought I saw. Though in all fairness, I have not read all the UFO reports yet, and there is only one week of data (4/4/14 - 4/11/14)...

Now...There IS a sort of "vision" associated with this prediction, though it is something like a "refined" vision...in that it was not a p art of the original process, and came some weeks later.

The "vision" is of a City (not unlike Dallas, Tx) with three UFOs constructing a sort of diamond shape, with a conventional Terrestrial aircraft making up the lowest point. I didn't mention this because, I'm not sure it is in any way associated with my prediction...I was sort of waiting to "see" myself.

Anyway, today is the drop-dead day...unfortunately we will still get to wait yet another week before we will have enough data to make any kind of logical "call" on this.

You see....the problem is trying to separate One's self from the "prediction". The future event is in the sub-consciousness, and all we really need do is "pull" that data out intact...and that really is the serious issue. Data interpretation ,especially when the data is emotionally affected is difficult, and takes much work for it even begin to be "functional". The same is true with Telepathy, though in the case of telepathy, I thought (and that may be a "big" 'I thought') I had that mostly under control.

There are also some supporting predictions, from others...however most of that is for the 4/24 time frame...This segment of time I have also targeted with a wee bit of "Cyber Magick" (another experiment)...The Magick has shown itself to be much more reliable over the past 4 - 5 years or so...

edit on 18-4-2014 by tanka418 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Ah, right. I see now. I just wondered if you'd seen a particular scene in your mind, and that's what would confirm it for you. I've never tried remote viewing, or anything like it for that matter, but I always like to follow the threads on the subject.

I know you say today is the 'drop-dead' day, but how did you come to work out that these were the couple of weeks? Did a date flash up in your mind?

I know, I'm nosey, but I like to ask.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   

I know you say today is the 'drop-dead' day, but how did you come to work out that these were the couple of weeks? Did a date flash up in your mind?

I know, I'm nosey, but I like to ask.

April 10 is my birthday...probably a bad choice...considering (may be too much emotional charge)...then I "pushed" the center date to a Friday...(it seemed like the "thing to do" at the time).

In any case...I'm thinking I need to revise my ideas on "major"...while it might be said I predicted a UFO sighting, One can also say that it hot all that hard...they appear all the time. Anyway...data to be considered, issues to be worked out...just like any other engineering project...

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Everyone's idea of 'major' is different I suppose. Well at least you gave it a shot.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Well Tanka, look at the bright side. If your prediction turns out to indeed be an utter failure then you can consider yourself elevated to Bashar and Tolec status!.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: DenyObfuscation
Well Tanka, look at the bright side. If your prediction turns out to indeed be an utter failure then you can consider yourself elevated to Bashar and Tolec status!.

Oh please! I would like to think that what I have is a wee bit more genuine.

Sides...I gots 60+ reports for a one week period...if we sort of down play that "major" thing I'm sure I can get one to "fit"...just kidding actually...but you see where that is...

Thing is; there is a report, on the 11th that may actually "fit" the sort of "vision" I had...problem is I don't like it. So...I'm still not sure I want to associate with it any more than I already am...will have to take it under advisement...

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Everyone's idea of 'major' is different I suppose. Well at least you gave it a shot.

Yes...and that's the thing...need to avoid characterizations like that. They may "look" good in a post (on paper), but, are really far too subjective for practical use.

I'm also thinking that perhaps it is still too early in y "training" to try to "force" a prediction...something a bit more "organic" may be much better.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rob48

You got any science to back up? (no aliens in this part of space)

Cuz...I can find lots that says there are "aliens" visiting Earth. Actually "aliens" is not the correct word; proper communication would use the word "Extraterrestrial"...and extraterrestrials do not have to be "alien".

Anyway...the use of some real science is almost always required, yet I don't see any in your statement.

This is particularly rich coming from this ATS member.

Those of you who want to get a taste of tanka's scientific ability might care to take a look at the thread on cosmic ray strikes on the SOHO imager. Start around about here and keep reading the car crash that unfolds. It concludes with a rather satisfying piece of scientific pwnage, if I do say so myself.

PS, just in case you think this is just a drive-by assassination, he did mention that very thread in this one, trying to claim it as his April "event"... www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hahaha, that was an excellent read. Muchos gracias.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: parad0x122

originally posted by: Rob48

You got any science to back up? (no aliens in this part of space)

Cuz...I can find lots that says there are "aliens" visiting Earth. Actually "aliens" is not the correct word; proper communication would use the word "Extraterrestrial"...and extraterrestrials do not have to be "alien".

Anyway...the use of some real science is almost always required, yet I don't see any in your statement.

This is particularly rich coming from this ATS member.

Those of you who want to get a taste of tanka's scientific ability might care to take a look at the thread on cosmic ray strikes on the SOHO imager. Start around about here and keep reading the car crash that unfolds. It concludes with a rather satisfying piece of scientific pwnage, if I do say so myself.

PS, just in case you think this is just a drive-by assassination, he did mention that very thread in this one, trying to claim it as his April "event"... www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hahaha, that was an excellent read. Muchos gracias.

Let us try to keep our Oranges separate from the Apples, lest some of diminished perception distract with their misunderstanding.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Couldn't have said it better myself.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Here is another candidate from yesterday...

The announcement of an Earth like world some 500 ly from here.

New Planet.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Here is another candidate from yesterday...

The announcement of an Earth like world some 500 ly from here.

New Planet.

A few posts above I mention a "diamond" shape and a commercial aircraft possible associated with the prediction...

UFORC report on 4/18/2014

Sorry...seem to be a bit off about the aircraft being the lowest point, and the number of UFOs...I thought there would only be 3...

This 15 minute event occurred April 16, 2014...

Oh...not so "major" either...

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   
This doesn't count but it's funny anyway. This morning I dreamed I saw a very large extraterrestrial craft. I was saying to someone standing next to me " Is that real?" They said they didn't know. Not much detail. I woke up after the person next to me said they didn't know. I tried going back to sleep to continue the dream but I couldn't get it back.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 08:15 AM
link   
It seems that on April 13, 2014 the Pope made an announcement about extraterrestrial life...

Check it out in this thread.

This begins to "justify" some of the "major" of the prediction, even F the event I linked wasn't very major.

In any case, it would appear that my prediction last Jan. was rather accurate, and we should call this a 100% success!

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Sorry Hon but the web site that the quote came from claims to be the satire fantasy and other reality of the millennia. It is not a quote made by the pope. o reply to: tanka418

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
Sorry Hon but the web site that the quote came from claims to be the satire fantasy and other reality of the millennia. It is not a quote made by the pope. o reply to: tanka418

But don't we still have the big 4 Pope 3D televised event coming up tomorrow?

That may prove interesting...

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   
They are cannionizng (raising to Sainthood) two deceased Popes tomorrow. That is all that is taking place. It's an event for Catholics but not for any other Christians who don't recognize the Saints of Catholicism.
Is that a deathshead moth? Are you a fan of Hannibal?reply to: Riffrafter

edit on AM000000300000000441747302014-04-26T11:47:01-05:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

edit on AMu30u0441747302014-04-26T11:47:15-05:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join