It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Advice for dealing with ghost (maybe demon) activity?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by soulpowertothendegree

this is good advice. don't use these apps, just use the normal voice recorder on your phone, so try that evp again and if you feel comfortable enough to speak to 'it' then do so and say your name and that you mean no harm and ask 'it' what 'it's' name is. poor thing might be trapped here. if you download wavepad to your computer its free and then you can upload the recording from your phone and can amplify any noises or speech.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   

you are so wrong I cant even tell you. first of all its not like the movies. if there bad there bad for a reason and stuck that way. that's right do not show fear but DO NOT contact them. that's the worst thing you can do. yes show love and compassion but not just for them there not a trapped spirit its something bad and is making itself known because it gives them strength. NEVER mess with anything you don't understand or atleast been through and this proves you have NOT been through anything like this.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Honestabe28

DO NOT CONTACT IT!!! these people have NOT been through anything like this they don't know. its NOT a lost soul and is NOT going to change. they enjoy fear and pain so don't show that and they can NOT hurt you unless you let them. it follows you because you've seen it or some form. there divas and want everyone to know there there but really that's all they can do they don't have power unless you give it to them. please trust me I know what talking to them does and it does not help. do not talk to them in any way. if it gets worse I know this sounds crazy but bible stuff they hate it so use it. it hurts them some how idk how because I don't follow any religion but it doesn I suggest holy water around the room

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Bleeeeep

you are right, there doing this because he knows its real.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   

hope that worked because as far as I can tell these things are hate, rage, dispare and all of those things. but now the other good beings will come and help you. the opposite of the dark beings are the light ones ofcourse. if you ever see a glow of light unlike any other and it came out of no where, that's them. you don't really see them but there always there. and that's just the beginning of how many beings are out there, there are so many with all different personalities.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   

there not trapped first of all and if you've even talked to a few or even had more experience you would know that.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by wanderingempath

codswallop

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I hope you got everything sorted out okay, Honestabe28.

If not, I hope you do not mind my two cents on the matter.
For starters, I have to disagree with wanderingempath. I have personally dealt with negative entities along with spirits in general. And when it comes to negatives, in my opinion there are around 3 types (I say around simply because I may have missed one or two categories). The first type, being a spirit with a dark/negative aura. I encounter these a lot and they come to me not to harm or feed off fear or anything of the sort. They come to me for help. I may sound crazy, but I have helped spirits move on, and I still do when they come. These types of negative entities are misunderstood and misinterpreted.

The second type are negative entities that are self created by our fears/anxieties that are projected outwards and form a consciousness of their own, they may either linger around you feeding on your fears, may even get you to fear them, so the can again feed on your fears. Or possibly branch out and wander the astral/physical plane as their own consciousness.
In other words, they are Tulpas (Slenderman, for example). Servitors can be considered under this category as well.

The Third type are the actual negative entities. Whether they are Tulpas formed from other individuals is another thing. However these two are not entirely "evil". These entities can, in fact be given a "make over" of sorts and not feed on fear/anger/etc. By calling out to your guides or the universe, any helper, can giving the entity unconditional love it can change. However, some are extra stubborn and dark and require more effort.
In the end, if you do no wish to undertake the task, you can simply cleanse the energy of the area and your aura. They were drawn to you for a reason. Usually because they "smelled" some mucky aura, or even because they sensed someone that had a heightened aura/above average psychic development.

Again, I say these are merely my two cents on the matter concerning negative entities.
My apologies for ranting, I felt the need to clarify some misconceptions that some may have that may be similar to that of wanderingempath's views. While I feel he is wrong, to each his own.

In the end, you have been giving exceptional advice from others here as well, and as such have several more options as to how to deal with the situation you are in right now.
It is possible that you obtained more activity through an EVP. Some entities/spirits would rush at the opportunity to try and communicate. Haha. Same idea with ouija boards.
Which ever way you choose (whether it be cleansing, banishing, religious methods, speaking to it, crystals, candles, etc.) all I can say if make sure you have it set in your mind that what ever method you choose WILL work. Willpower and the proper mindset is very important if you want this to be resolved.

I hope this helped. Good luck.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by slippeddisc

what?

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by RealityHacker

if you want to call me wrong please confront me about it. im also a 'she" not a 'he'. I thought like you once then I was convinced otherwise but I can not remember how exactly because I have long term memory loss. instead of just telling others I am mistaken in my views maybe you should try to show me how your views are correct and mine are not.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by wanderingempath

My apologies for saying he. I wish I could change it, but I can no longer edit the post.

Furthermore, who is to say I am even right? Like I said earlier, those were simply my two cents based on my own experiences and what I have read and learned through experimenting. And based on said experiences, I believe you are wrong.

I also believe you are wrong for saying everyone else is wrong and saying they have no idea what they are talking about and have had no experiences in dealing with negative entities. Who is to say you are right? Like I said before, to each his own. But to blatantly say someone else is not right nor is it fair in my opinion.

I said I wanted to clear any misconceptions, not saying you were wrong. My apologies if it came of that way. Through the way you spoke in the previous post, it seemed as if you were saying everything as if it was the only answer, that all negatives are bad and there are no exceptions. At least, that's how it appeared to me. I simply wanted to clarify to any beginners that are new to the subject, that there are several other viewpoints and perspectives, and that they should decide for themselves what the true nature of negative entities can be.

I hope this helped clear things up.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I hope things have settled down for you now OP, sometimes all these spirits need is to be told to leave .. i havent heard of them ghost app's sounds interesting but just like ouija boards its not something ill even attempt to mess with. If things do pik up again id suggest recording aswell & then maybe try the communication thing, isnt it really only demons that ever put crucifixes upside down? that seems to happen alot in many cases with Demonic entitys rather than your average 'bad spirit' but i hope it has settled now

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   

thankyou but im only sorry I didn't put it nicer. I feel that the person who wrote this might be in SERIOUS danger and that's why I said what I said. I think that because of ALL of my experiences. just like you have yours. I didn't know about these things until the middle of last year yes, im new but im not incompetent and yes I know you never said I was but please do not get all on my words. my first time EVER dealing with this is when a little girl spirit showed up in my house but she wasn't in any form nice. she had a scar from her face and looked like it went down to her back she had dirty blonde hair and a smile like she wanted to kill me and loved it. it wasn't nice. now I have memory loss and I still remember what they look like when I would see them, I was horrified. I had no clue about ANY of this. it came out of no where then another popped up and it was a little boy who looked like he was from the 19 century atleast idk, he had what looked like a straight cut bole hair cut and like these clothes I cant describe exactly because I cant find the words. he is nine and named steve or atleast that's what he told me and my friend when he possessed her bf and talked to us over the phone. then he possessed him again in person, my friend is so scared I cant even mention it because she is trying so hard to physically block it out of her mind.

later my friend shayla was possessed by a little girl who, when I wasn't there to help her, stubbed her toe so hard the toe nail was almost off and hurt her. when she woke up she was on the floor in pain. by then I could see all of there auras and I still can. I can see all of the other sides auras and im still starting to see new colors. then she had to have a form of religious experience to stop the girl from being able to hurt her. now for some reason which might be apart of the girls fault she will have to get a lung transplant because there so bad and the doctors cant explain it. the girl still hangs around and watches shayla and me, I know that because I see her. they all hang around. I could even tell you more of people I know that this has happened to and all when im around. even the light beings haven't told me why im the one who cant get hurt by them. trust me they have tried to hurt me and they cant. I can see the light beings protect me and I don't know if this makes a difference but ive been learning how to see objects auras and mine. when I saw mine on my arm it was white with a hint of blue.

when I had a chance to ask why I cant be hurt I was told they didn't know why but I think either it was the dark being playing tricks or they really didn't know. ive tried to reach out to ANYONE I can but no one has the time to help me. im lucky if I talk to anyone once a month and I cant get the big answers. i digress, i said that because i don't want him or anyone else getting hurt like i saw family and friends get hurt. ive seen all kinds, they follow me everyday. ive seen dark, light, dark with red eyes (i even have a pic i have to get printed), grey, blue, dark blue, gold, a little silver, and i think an orange too. they have different personalities and everything that's why there are many types of aura colors. if you ever want to say i have misconceptions then please ask me first because as you said you who's to say who is right or wrong and next time i will do that too. but if all of what someone is saying just reads off a religious book then im gonna call it wrong until they experience it for themselves.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   

I have to mention the light being have helped my friend who were being hurt by the dark. with my help we helped them from getting my friend sam. the light can do some amazing things but they need our help.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I apologize that I haven't been on here in awhile to reply to all of this advice. I have read every reply and I must say, THANK YOU EVERYONE.

Thank you for giving me your opinions on this matter. The route I decided to take with this was to tell it that it that this is my home and it is not welcome in here anymore. I also took out my picture of Jesus and have set it on my nightstand along with a crucifix I grabbed from my home.

Aside from my hypnogogic dreams coming back (haven't had them for 6 months) nothing has been bothering my bedroom. Unfortunately, whatever is in this house seems to have moved into my roommates bedroom...

Last weekend two of my four roommates went home to see their families which left myself and my other roommate (we'll call him Tony)alone. While Tony was in class I went upstairs to grab something from my room and noticed one of my roommates, who had gone home for the weekend (we'll call this roommate Zack), bedroom door was closed and bedroom light was on. I knew the light had been off earlier in the day and so I turned it off, and closed his door again not thinking much of it...There was no noticeable activity the rest of the weekend until Sunday night. My roommate Zack, whose light had been turned on returned home and was in his bedroom studying while me and Tony were watching TV downstairs in the living room. All of the sudden Zack came downstairs asking Tony and I to come see what just happened in his bedroom...

We got upstairs and saw his school books were laid out across the floor of his room in a single file line. There were 7 books and two of which were very heavy. He explained that he had been studying and left his room to go to the bathroom and when he returned approximately 1minute later all of his books that had been sitting in a neat stack in the corner of his room were placed in this fashion. He was genuinely freaked out.

I have already made the decision not to try and communicate with this spirit due to the fact I don't want to give it any attention, if there is a chance that is it negative. Hopefully if we ignore it, it will stop bothering us but as long as it doesn't begin doing more heinous things I think we'll be okay.

Thank you again everyone, if anything bad happens in the future I will be back here asking more questions.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 04:31 AM
link   

We can't presume to know all the aspects of the spiritual world, it may be a demon or it may be a human spirit requesting prayer. We know that a human spirit from purgatory can ask humans for prayer or Holy Mass. Once prayer or Holy Mass has been done then asking that the human spirit be sent to away from the house to a neutral place as to not violate their free will but to also keep the home peaceful. Human spirits are pretty easy to deal with. A demon may escalate to the next level.

Demons also love to interact, very often verbally. So it's always best to be cautious and not casually trust any spirit, remember to "test the spirits".

Small things like electrical disturbances and movement of objects are an attempt to gain a psychological foothold in the person’s life. They will press for more and more communication and interaction. As time goes on they become more demanding and ultimately controlling and threatening. If a demon can move small objects then it can move big objects too.

Demons are deceivers by their very nature (they can appear as a deceased family member, a helpful or needy spirit, a friend, an imaginary friend to a child, a guide, a mimicer of another family member to cause fights and as your friends are experiencing tremendous fear.). The best of all deception is to convince you that there is no such thing as fallen angels.The enemy almost never appears in their true form, they lie and deceive constantly. They wish you to doubt this because believing in fallen angels leads to thoughts about angels and God, which they don't want you to believe in.

It certainly sounds like you have a very long history of diabolical infestation and now oppression, especially malefice directed at you now. I would recommend that you contact the Bishop of your area, based on the seriousness of your problem.

God Bless

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 08:14 AM
link   

i used to be intrigued by idea of paranormal researchers, the possibility of finding facts and scientific info to finally understand events people experience, i compare it to ancestors beleiving world was flat or planets revolved around earth etc. funny what a dose of reality does to that interest. imo you chose wisely to not interact, however i also suggest not being lured into false sense of security or complacency just because focus shifted to new area. religious artifacts being reversed and belongings rearranged could be the early stage of demonic activity. my personal attacks began this past autumn. still havent found the fix button. i dont know how to post link but if ur interested u can read my story in post titled "scratches and bruises" in paranormal studies forum. i wish u best of luck with ur situation

ps, return of hypnagogic dreams could be another symptom of negative effects of this thing, at least from what ive read. and activity continuing in another area of house when ur alone doesnt necessarily mean its shifted focus. when im alone it plays games making me chase crashes and bangs around house thinkin a cat just broke something. just pay attention and dont let urself get into situation im in.
edit on 20-2-2014 by Curiousgal because: brain malfunction, added info

edit on 20-2-2014 by Curiousgal because: secondary brain fart

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 01:55 AM
link   

I've only read the headline...
www.alienresistance.org...

www.alienresistance.org...
edit on 21-2-2014 by SuspendedBelief because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   
So just a little update:

Two nights ago I had a pretty graphic Hypnagogic dream where I woke up and my white hat that was on my nightstand looked like it was covered in blood and there was some writing on my wall that I couldn't make out. It really bothered me but I didn't mention it to anyone until one of my roommates said he had a weird dream that night too, where he swears he was awake but he thinks it was a dream (described it like hypnagogic but he had never heard of that) and when he looked over at his closet it looked like a girl was in there who was hanged. Then last night I woke up around 2:45am and while on the verge of going back to sleep I heard a voice in my head that specifically said, "He tried to kill three people". After hearing that I was awake for the rest of the night.

I know that you have all already given me great advice on what I should do, and I really appreciate it. It just feels good to vent on here about my situation.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Honestabe28
I have only just come across you post. Spirits are everywhere whether from an abandoned hospital or not. Quite possibly because it seems that you are a 'sensative' spirits are drawn to your surroundings as they are know that you can sense them.

I suggest if this activity is still continuing and even if you still reside at these premises, that you consult with a Physical Medium, whom will conduct an investigation of your home and make recommendations as to how to proceed to either move them on or remove them all together. If the entity however is manevolant or at worst demonic, you may find that your dwelling will require an "Exorcism" to rid it completely.

Following this, to assure your premises is always protected and to ward off other unwanted guests, you may find salting your entire perimeter inside and out will help accompanying this with Tar Oil sprinkled along your door entry ways and window frames.

I wish you the very best of luck, Peace, Love and Light.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join