It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Monstrous Earthquake to Hit Mansfield, OH?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Phage
reply to post by InterestedReader

Quite clear. You don't know what you are talking about. Water vapor is water vapor. Molecular H2O. It doesn't "carry" anything. Anything with a higher temperature of evaporation is left behind. That's how distillation works.

You may want to research the radioactive substance Tritium. It is a radioactive gas, and a strong Alpha radiation emitter, which cannot be removed from water. While it does not usually get past the outer layer of human skin, it can wreak havoc on human health when inhaled. Tritium is carried by water vapor.

Clearly you and I do not agree. That's fine. I stand-by my assessment of the article and the TRN web site, and did so without denigrating it as a "hoax," or referring to it as "stupid" or claiming you "don't know what you're talking about." For a person who touts "critical thinking," you sure seemed to get emotional. Thank you for your time. This conversation is terminated.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by InterestedReader

Thank you for being more specific, I asked you earlier to do so. Tritium is a hydrogen isotope which, when burned (oxidized), becomes what is known as "heavy water". Note that "heavy" part. Heavy water is more dense than normal water so tends to sink. There is plenty of tritium in the ocean already. Tritium is somewhat dangerous at large concentrations but not nearly so much as cesium. The Pacific ocean has 370,000 trillion becquerels of naturally produced tritium in it. Would you like to compare that to the amount of tritium which has been released as a result of the disaster? Is it harmless? Not totally, not in Japan. Is it something to panic about in North America? Absolutely not. However, your "source" sure wants us to do that. And to what end? What's the point? According to them, we're doomed. Apparently. Or do they just want to score hits?
www.physics.isu.edu...

I stand-by my assessment of the article and the TRN web site, and did so without denigrating it as a "hoax," or referring to it as "stupid" or claiming you "don't know what you're talking about."

Ok

This gravitational effect will affect earth's oceans, tides and therefore, the weather. The gravitational effects will put incredible stress on earth's tectonic plates, causing earthquakes on a scale never before experienced in modern history and volcanic eruptions, as magma is literally pulled by the other planet's gravity.

Clearly, this new, rogue planet is already well-within our solar system and is heading in the direction of earth.

It is a hoax, and it is stupid, and you don't know what you are talking about.

This conversation is terminated.
Okey dokey. Enjoy your nonsense but don't expect everyone to swallow it. "Blocking Venus", indeed.

edit on 1/28/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Doodle19815

And by the way, does anyone else see the creepy little black face in the bottom left hand corner?

Oh that? That's nothing. It's just the Earthquake Creature that always shows up right before a huge earthquake. I wouldn't worry about it too much.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by 3n19m470

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

edit on 29/1/2014 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join