It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Does Humanity Want A World War?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I don't think its a case of humanity wanting a world war, rather a few pr*cks in governments and the corporate world that stand to profit from it. Historically speaking, and you can reference each major conflict over the centuries yourself, if you want to get out of a recession quickly, start a war. Recovery from the mini-depression of 2007-2009 has occurred on paper only. TPTB have been using Keynsian economic theory to break free from the doldrums (spend the way out of recession by endless borrowing) and it isn't working for what's left of the Middle Class that support the economy. To avert a collapse of the world economy, we get a war, plain and simple.
edit on 26-1-2014 by Cynic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Wrabbit2000

I don't think it's that there aren't enough resources or PLENTY of land space on our rock for the people we have. It's that people won't spread out a little and take what they need, not what they want....with those being vastly different things but a universal problem, seemingly world wide.

Ah, but if people spread out, then they have to rely to some extent on themselves.

Look at voting patterns and you see mainly that in general, people who live in urban areas tend to vote for big government control-oriented systems and programs that take care of them rather than seeking to take care of themselves.

Now, to a certain extent, urban living demands that a society organize and collectivize some things in order to maintain a civilized existence, but that need seems to quickly grow out of all proportion to what is actually needed into some kind of belief that everything that is wanted ought to be provided by everyone else in the collective. This is part of the current deep divide taking place today.

Urban life has created a very different culture than rural life and both have vastly different needs and mindsets, but one side is seeking to impose itself on the other in the notion that its way is correct (i.e. collectivism), and it is deeply offended and hostile to the notion that others don't see things their way.

And when I say what I said above, I am not talking about social/moral issues. I am talking solely about economic ones.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Wirral Bagpuss

I've always thought that it all boils down to wealth, power, prejudice. Those in charge would rather have wars to gain resources than to fund scientific pursuits especially if it involves going to war with cultures they don't fancy. I don't know how we became so greedy, but it is starting to urk my nerves. Just think of all the things we could have accomplished if our scientific funding were as much as our defense funding. Just my two cents... Seems like money is always the issue with things.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SleepyOwl

Except that scientific funding is very much a greed and politics thing, too. There is very big money to be made in government grants. Look at scientific papers and you will see that subjects that really have little to nothing to do with climate change will shoehorn in climate change. Why? Because they know that governments are funding all sorts of research that has to do with climate change. So, if you can convince the government that whatever you're studying has climate change involved ... you get big money to research it.

That's the government-scientific complex that Eisenhower warned about as much as he warned about the military-industrial complex.

Be honest, almost everyone views government as endlessly rich and made of money, and they will do anything to get their chunk of that change. Scientists are no more moral or pure or less greedy than anyone else.
edit on 26-1-2014 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Yep. Because we as a planet are a warlike one. We fight and kill to win arguments all the way back to Cain killing his brother Abel. Its what we do.

Face it. We NEED another World War to thin out the planet. Then we'd be in a better position to get along, fix the enviroment, learn to appreciate our differences in politics and religions. Hey. War...as bad as it is...is what brings change to the world, both good and bad.

Without it...nothing changes. And we need to thin our herd some so the majority of those left can continue to live.

I hope that...but dont believe...that the world will fix all our differences without one. But thats never been the way we would....

Sadly.............MS
edit on 09-22-2013 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Yeah cant we built the world's largest bar or waterpark instead of guns. We could start colonizing other planet's in our solar system even.

As long as it's not a cold war again ughh.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   

blueyezblkdragon
Yeah cant we built the world's largest bar or waterpark instead of guns. We could start colonizing other planet's in our solar system even.

As long as it's not a cold war again ughh.

You mean like this?

Or maybe like this?

Last I checked, there was still a lot tension with both North Korea and China.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I don’t think I have much to add since I agree with about 90% of the other posters here.

It’s governments and wealthy interests (corporations, the Elite, etc) that wage war, not the other 99.5% of us. It’s the overpowering forces of greed, the lust for power, dominance and control. It’s the rich and powerful, along with their political puppets, that play the war game. They move the chess pieces around, and then send us obedient underlings out to do the dirty work. They brainwash you into believing in some fabricated cause, hand you a rifle and then send you to hell with it. “Good luck, Son. Uncle Sam’s got your back...”

Who’s the bad guy and who’s the good guy isn’t quite clear. It doesn’t matter which side of the fence you’re on - all you need to know is the bad guy’s on the other. What are otherwise really good people end up slaughtering each other for some reason neither one really knows for sure. We just do what we’re told.

If the time ever comes when we end up annihilating our own kind it will be the rich and powerful, and the political puppets they put into office, that will be to blame. It will be their greed and lust for power that does us in.

The late comedian, George Carlin, made some insightful statements having to do with TPTB. Here’s a couple of them...

“They own you. They own everything. They own all the important land. They own and control the corporations. They’ve long since bought and paid for the Senate, the Congress, the state houses, the city halls. They got the judges in their back pockets and they own all the big media companies, so they control just about all of the news and information you get to hear. They got you by the balls. They spend billions of dollars every year lobbying. Lobbying to get what they want. Well, we know what they want. They want more for themselves and less for everybody else, but I’ll tell you what they don’t want. They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well-informed, well-educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That’s against their interests.”

Here’s another one....

“They’ll get it all from you sooner or later 'cause they own this f**kin' place. It’s a big club and you ain't in it. You and I are not in the big club. By the way, it’s the same big club they use to beat you over the head with all day long when they tell you what to believe. All day long beating you over the head with their media telling you what to believe, what to think and what to buy. The table is tilted, folks. The game is rigged and nobody seems to notice. Nobody seems to care. Good, honest, hard-working people: white collar, blue collar, it doesn’t matter what color shirt you have on.”

George was a pretty cool dude. I liked him...

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I don't understand how some fail to separate people,ie the 7 billion mostly poor and starving, otherwise struggling middle class, who for the most part want equality, eutopia, peace on earth, and a friendly wonderful world, from the elite satanists running the planet who run by design, forcing it down everyone's throat, warzones, and other murder for profit.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 11:32 PM
link   
You're right, but in an ideal world it wouldn't be that way. Unfortunately, we live in the real one.

edit on 27-1-2014 by SleepyOwl because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I think humanity wants a world war to decide what love is, an evolutionary thing to decide who is the strongest because that is who everyone should follow or adopt his/her truths. Hitler used it as an argument in WW2 and the current LGBT movement partly has it's momentum because of WW2, so does the antihomosexual propaganda in Russia because it is partly a reaction to LGBT rights movements in the west which have becoming increasingly more vocal since the seventies when they found psychiatry and the pharmaceutical industry as a way to spread their love.

It would be best imho if Russia formed an alliance with non-supporting LGBT countries and there would be 2 blocks, one with LGBT rights who would consider Russia 'the bad guy' and themselves 'the righteous ones' and Russia could regard the LGBT movement as 'the bad guy' and themselves 'the righteous ones'. People of the world could then migrate to either side for a decade and then one side goes to the right of the universe with their spaceships and can claim anything on the right side of the solar system and the other side can claim the left side and both can continue expanding forever without having to start a war.

Ofcourse, it might be one side has aliens and the other hasn't, or one simply has more matter but even those things could be settled once everybody knows who wants what in their existence.
edit on 10-2-2014 by spiritspeak because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
IMO We've been programmed to anticipate WW3 since the end of WW2 lol.

Just like we've been lead to believe that the NWO is "out there coming on the horizon" and not that we've been living in it for a long time if you look all around. I think that some WW3 fantasy scenario will never happen the way we've been lead to believe - the global corptocracy is too interconnected to blow their own home up. Where's the money in sabotaging yourself in that manner? I've thought that some third great global conflict will actually be fought much more so by and for human minds via information and not a global conflagration that "they" want us to anticipate (constant anticipation combined with emotion make wonderful steering mechanisms).

Well... apart from my thoughts and conspiracy... we could all honestly really be (collectively) that stupid and do such a thing simply by being stupid.
edit on 10-2-2014 by Floydshayvious because: boop

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 06:13 AM
link   

The answer is in the book of Revelation. World Government will come after people are scared out of their minds from a nuclear war.
After that a world currency, world religion, and a leader called anti-christ. Then you will be required to get a mark in your right hand or forehead.
Without the mark, you will not be able to buy or sell anything.

Refuse the mark and off with your head.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 06:27 AM
link   

You know, i really don't think 'Humanity' does want what you feel it does.

The vasy majority of us just want what we'd all expect is a normal life with a medium level of comfort and simple pleasure.

The things most people aim for are a good standard of comfort in housing, good quality food and nutrition, a happy and stable family life, good health for as long as is reasonably possible and for people, all people to generally get along and be well with each other.

That's about it generally.

Most of us don't want death, suffering, disease and destruction for anyone. We much prefer the opposite to be so given the choice.

The problem arises when we, the 'good and balanced thinking and feeling majority' don't have the choice. We don't get to decide these things, even allowing for the ballot box every now and then, it is just out of our hands to the largest extent.

We don't generally get to control who our Governments and agencies will overtly or covertly target, or set up for a regime change, we don't get to dictate to major corporations who's backyard will be turned into a toxic swamp due to saving a cent or two on the dollar in cleanup costs, we don't get to have a say, let alone make any real difference in any of these things.

Yet when the MSM is busy doing it's puppet on a string routine in support of whatver new governmental strife is aimed at whatever country is in its sights this month, they always claim 'America' is going to do this, or that the 'UK' is going to do that...when the truth is, both America and the UK are NOT its governments, are NOT its agencies working at the behest of our governements, but are in fact the majority of the people, who much rather avoid the violence and unpleasantness altogether in favour of peaceful and productive co-existence.

It really isn't 'Humanity' that is on this self destructive path...it's just a few sickos who pull the strings and call the shots.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 05:45 AM
link   
World War 3 is needed to scare the nations into accepting global government. The NWO is seeking to unite the world into a federation. Star Trek was a great brain washing tool to convince people to give up their individual nations and unite under a world leader.

Christians know this leader will be the anti-christ spoken of in Revelation. The rest of the world will think he's a savior.

Christians will be killed for not following the program. You will be given a mark/chip to be inserted into your right hand or forehead. Without the mark you cannot buy or sell. You will be without money, food, job. Your only hope is to join some group that believes as you do and hide out in the mountains until it's over. The global government will not last more than a few years before it all unravels.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   
The nuke threat is just one of many diversions, along with religion and ideologies or economics. In reality it's about changing the idea of love through psychiatry and scientific doctrines, the pen is mightier than the sword, but the keyboard rules all, then the touchscreen leading up to kinect/bodylanguage and emotiv headset with speech recognition to tell you all about love. A different kind, introduced over several generations so the parents will think the kids will understand while the kids think the different kind of love is 'normal'.

If it were like a balance of male and female power, in earlier times when everything was normal, there was harmony and balance. There was a group of males and a group of females and of each group one the strongest and one the weakest and everybody knew their place in the world and everything was in sync and this was the perfect dream. But then one male started mimicing female expressions and created a new dream and soon all males ended up in this dream and the females decided to follow them but one, the last female in the original dream who had to dream with one male, the last one who didn't make it into the 'new' dream.

With the original dream, the 'new' dream' where everybody is in from an early age and the 'other' dream which is becoming like the original dream, the 'new' dream is currently dominant and the dreamer of that dream would want the whole world to dream along and make it so that everybody is forever in the new dream which would be forever since it is dependent on the original dream which is forever. It is up to the 'other' dream to make those in the new dream aware of this to prevent either WW3 and continuation of the new dream or wake everyone up from their centuries old nightmare into the other dream, which is still under construction.

(edit
those interested could dream like the 'other' dream, however it is an individual dream and is unsharable by default and hopefully that dreamer can one day teach others how the end the 'new' dream and move on to a dream which is like the original. But it was made by circumstances so it's something uncertain.

edit on 20-2-2014 by spiritspeak because: added other diversions for easy of reading

edit on 20-2-2014 by spiritspeak because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Conflict is part of life--from ants to apes to birds to humans species and groups within a species compete, fight, and kill each other. It is just human technology that makes our fights worse.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Humanity ,no .Elite banking establishment,world leaders and politicians ,absolutely. They have shelters they figure they'll kill us all off and take over after.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   
It is not the people, it is the controllers who prosper by divide and conquer, and keep a small healthy group of middle class believing they alone are righteous and voting them in, and who keep fear going, and low frequency going on earth by wars, and threats of looming wars, that often never happen.

This is the win!!! It takes your happy thoughts to fly. Fly home. from the movie Hook with Robin Williams as Peter Panning, the boy who grew up and chose family.

Pharrell Williams - Happy ( GALWAY IS ALSO HAPPY ) by Kamil Krolak

War is the opposite of Happy Family.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Mankind DON'T want war, and certainly don't want another world war.

Corporate interests and their mouthpieces bought and paid for within various Governments on the other hand, are a different story.

The average Man and Woman want peace...always have, but always get bypassed and forced into doing the bidding of the ones with the biggest financial or political clout.

It's nothing new.

The question really ought to be, 'why do corporations and politicians want war?'.

The answer to that question then becomes a lot easier to work out.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join