It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lights over Okinawa - Video inside

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I was going to stop watching the video after about 30 seconds and assume that the objects were lanterns or flares but after watching the majority of the video in my opinion these objects are being intelligently controlled. The question is: Who or what are they? Perhaps it could be the military carrying out some training. I wouldn't jump to the conclusion the objects are 'alien' in nature. There isn't enough evidence but they are unidentified.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Back in the mid 60's I used to see lights over Naha, Okinawa. They were doing fantastic maneuvers in the sky and did not have running lights like airplanes do. I won't say the lights in the video are flares, but they don't do much do they?

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Ive heard rumours of a STARGATE, or entrance to a wormhole located between Okinawa and the Japanese big islands....Honshu and Kyushu.
This is a major sighting area and the history of them goes back....way baaack....
These may not be UFOs ie aliens, but there is something big happening in that locale

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   

stirling
Ive heard rumours of a STARGATE, or entrance to a wormhole located between Okinawa and the Japanese big islands....Honshu and Kyushu.
This is a major sighting area and the history of them goes back....way baaack....

Oh really? Cite your reference to your findings please so that we may all research what you know. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Skywatcher2011

stirling

Oh really? Cite your reference to your findings please so that we may all research what you know. Thanks.

Seriously, what he said! I'd like to see some stargate action myself.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join