It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who would you vote as ET Ambassador?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 02:49 AM
link   
I've heard that benevolent ET's will not appear until we declare an ambassador for ET contact, someone who can represent the interests of humanity as a whole. So who would you pick? please also give your reasons why.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Just for fun .... Russell Brand

It shouldn't be a politician.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Eonnn

The most ordinary person on this planet who has had the most abductions.

Anyone that classes themselves as higher than us common people can never be trusted.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 03:17 AM
link   
how about rick perry?
if we are to make contact we need a level headed and rational individual to lead the charge
someone who isnt afraid to speak their mind and tell these aliens just what we think of them and where they can go
lord help them if they entered this planet illegally.... there will be hell to pay i tell you whut

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 03:17 AM
link   
If able, Jacques F. Vallee would be my choice. A vested, honest and respected early UFO researcher.

Runners up.

Nick Pope- Nick is a no-nonsense, intelligent and impartial UFO researcher who has some excellent recent credentials.

Bill Clinton- (but I doubt he would take the job)
Bill probably has the best communications skills on the planet.
Bill could also convince a grasshopper that it is not green, does not live in the grass, and does not hop.

Art Bell- Art basically started the Alternative news Talk show business, has interviewed about everyone faker, famous and fortune.
He has a dominating voice, easy to listen to, some what opinionated, but is also vested in this type of work.

edit on 26-1-2014 by charlyv because: requested content

edit on 26-1-2014 by charlyv because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Eonnn

Maybe a homeless person who is happy.
That way I think they can get a true reflection of us as a society.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Eonnn

David Hasselhoff

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 03:38 AM
link   
The choice is obvious................

CHUCK NORRIS !

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 03:41 AM
link   
I would love to see Johnny Knoxville as the ambassador of earth. It would be a blast to watch!

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Eonnn

I'd suggest the Dalai Lama. Prob the best combination of well known, scientifically literate, unlikely to do anything rash yet little (or none?) inhibition to act as he thinks appropriate. He's as good a moral sample as we have in a leadership position, has close to perfect recall, And is the leader with the highest approval rating overall.

Yes the Chinese won't like it (as they should be feeling guilty about Tibet and is in denial) and fundamentalists of all the monotheistic faiths would squeal, but they're in denial as well and at it's safe to say that in the event off full disclosure like this will be in acute denial about that for a while as well.

Approval rating statistics from May 2013: www.harrisinteractive.com...

BTW, you can't fault Obama on his ability to fool most of the people most of the time if this has been reported correctly.
edit on 2014/1/26 by asciikewl because: Added link to approval ratings info that support my hypothesis.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 04:34 AM
link   
If I originally had thought of the Dalai Llama as a possibility, I would have mentioned him too!!!

Actually, Julian Assange. Gotta get that dude to Australia so we can vote him in as PM and then we can get him to run for ET ambassador too!!!!

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 04:40 AM
link   
myself because ETs don't give a Rats about people in charge or famous. They want to talk to someone they can trust

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 04:44 AM
link   

AthlonSavage
myself because ETs don't give a Rats about people in charge or famous. They want to talk to someone they can trust

Actually I vote AthlonSavage too.
You sound legit.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Dan Ackroyd
?

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Hmm... Don't you think... Maybe... We already have an ambassador? Perhaps, two?

But if we didn't, I'd vote for Beezzer.
edit on 26-1-2014 by Q33323 because: ¥

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Eonnn
I've heard that benevolent ET's will not appear until we declare an ambassador for ET contact, someone who can represent the interests of humanity as a whole. So who would you pick? please also give your reasons why.

Without reading anyone else's reply, I'd pick Michio Kaku. He is obviously pretty darn smart and he strikes me as a kind person. I think he'd be perfect because I think he has the ability to keep a level head and has the knowledge to not make us look like complete idiots. I would have picked Neil DeGrasse Tyson because I think he is brilliant too and has an amazing way with words, but I've seen him be pompous at times. Don't think we need that when dealing with aliens.

Michio Kaku for ET Ambassador.

(Though I think we already have one? www.space.com...

edit on 26-1-2014 by SleepyOwl because: Typo

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 05:52 AM
link   
No no no, you have got it all wrong! There can be only one person who is qualified for the job....William Shatner!!!!
After all he has experience in dealing with Vulcans, Klingons and Romulans. And he likes horses and whales. And is an environmentalist. Perfect candidate for the job!

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Eonnn

To designate one ET Ambassador representing mankind suggests the acceptance of a world government for all mankind too. If possible, it wouldn't happen anytime soon and ET knows that.

An unified representation of mankind is impossible if all our present leaders are not willing to submit at least part of their control to a higher political structure and fully accept exopolitic terms.

By the other hand, population in developed countries had been indoctrinated to addiction levels into life standards that oppose those that may be suggested by an advanced civilization.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Eonnn

The way things are now... I will be representing myself

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 06:30 AM
link   

NoFearsEqualsFreeMan

Eonnn

The way things are now... I will be representing myself

Woah now that is the best idea I have seen.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join