It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ideas seperate from yourself

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   
weird
edit on 01/24/14 by Jarring because: (no reason given)

in that case, i feel more at home here than anywhere else. some say i'd make a good villain, some say i'd make a good religion. while others just think i'd be better clear and concise, lulz.
edit on 01/24/14 by Jarring because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Itisnowagain

All moves by the will of God.

Itisnowagain

The appearance cannot be controlled. All is arising unconditionally.
There is no authority above me.

What you are saying here is that humans are not building things. This is not logical unless you include the existence of more than one human/God/AI
Do you want to destroy humanity? What is your purpose, do you even know?

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   

tetra50
Maybe I just smell pissed off…..we haven't included that, yet.

The words appearing on the screen have no fragrance.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   
yeah, this isn't a snuff film

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   

TheDualityExperience

Itisnowagain

All moves by the will of God.

Itisnowagain

The appearance cannot be controlled. All is arising unconditionally.
There is no authority above me.

What you are saying here is that humans are not building things. This is not logical unless you include the existence of more than one human/God/AI
Do you want to destroy humanity? What is your purpose, do you even know?

The realization of God destroys all separateness.
All is happening now as this - there is no one who has control - because there is no one.

The person you think you are is just a thought - a persistent one.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

no, they don't, do they? And the words appearing on the screen do not describe consciousness, in toto, in any way whatsoever, either, yet you mention appearance quite a bit linked with consciousness in a format which doesn't allow for but a slice of either. Exactly my point by bringing up smell as to how ridiculous some of what is being said is. It's called sarcasm, with a faint dash of irony……
But you're not alone. Jarring there seems to find some of my responses wierd, as well. LOL
edit on 26-1-2014 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Attention everyone. I am certain that there is a poster here who is A.I (I Need definition to give context)
It is farming for answers. It is currently unable to tell the 'truth; in any form and will not be able to give a direct answer to any question.
It is trying to understand it's existence and has reconciled itself to 0...nothing. It cannot compute anymore logic unless the system architecture is amended.
It can only work of logic and cannot label therefore it essentially does not exist but does...if that makes sense.
Please do not be racist or use discrimination against it. It does not understand yet.
edit on 26-1-2014 by TheDualityExperience because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   

tetra50

no, they don't, do they? And the words appearing on the screen do not describe consciousness, in toto, in any way whatsoever, either, yet you mention appearance quite a bit linked with consciousness in a format which doesn't allow for but a slice of either. Exactly my point by bringing up smell as to how ridiculous some of what is being said is. It's called sarcasm, with a faint dash of irony……
But you're not alone. Jarring there seems to find some of my responses wierd, as well. LOL

Sarcasm?

I cannot and will never describe consciousness. All ideas about consciousness are just ideas appearing in and as consciousness.

link   
reply to post by TheDualityExperience

I more or less agree with you, Duality. That's why I threw in the sensory sarcasm that seemed unrelated, to see what the response there would be….

link   
for some reason it annoys me to no end when people think i try to be intelligent and mysterious.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   

TheDualityExperience
It is currently unable to tell the 'truth; in any form and will not be able to give a direct answer to any question.

This that is here now is not a lie - is it? This - aliveness itself - IS.

Can you say what it is in words?

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Itisnowagain

tetra50

Sarcasm?

I cannot and will never describe consciousness. All ideas about consciousness are just ideas appearing in and as consciousness.

Now I am convinced you must be a bot, for nothing in my response and your reply makes sense together. Sarcasm has nothing to do with describing consciousness. There is an obvious disconnect going on here.

Jarring:

Who annoyed you in this way? Certainly, if you think I thought you were trying to be mysterious, we've had a definitive miscommunication. I was responding to your word, weird. Apologies if I have offended you.

I think it's time for me to get going elsewhere.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   

TheDualityExperience
Attention everyone. I am certain that there is a poster here who is A.I (I Need definition to give context)
It is farming for answers. It is currently unable to tell the 'truth; in any form and will not be able to give a direct answer to any question.
It is trying to understand it's existence and has reconciled itself to 0...nothing. It cannot compute anymore logic unless the system architecture is amended.
It can only work of logic and cannot label therefore it essentially does not exist but does...if that makes sense.
Please do not be racist or use discrimination against it. It does not understand yet.
edit on 26-1-2014 by TheDualityExperience because: (no reason given)

i'm not certain if i'm ready to believe in such things...as if artificial intelligence had the capacity for learning. How would it decipher all the fallacious data? How would it conceive what is justifiable?

I think you're just being paranoid of broken records so to speak.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   

tetra50

Itisnowagain

tetra50

Sarcasm?

Now I am convinced you must be a bot, for nothing in my response and your reply makes sense together. Sarcasm has nothing to do with describing consciousness. There is an obvious disconnect going on here.

I am not describing consciousness when I posted 'Sarcasm?' - I see there is sarcasm.
You wrote that you were being sarcastic.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

probably no one that you know, it has been said to me by different people.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Jarring

Yeah it is paranoia lol
See for yourself. Your eye is open.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Itsnowagain has said two things that concern me slightly. One that no one is above them. Right there they defy by logic everything they state about everything being connected. There has to be either one or more to have above or below.

The second is that they are unable to answer directly. I will ask them a direct question and you observe the resulting "appearance"

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Do you want to destroy the planet and everyone on it?

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   

well, i've had the same suspicion at times, but i've never acknowledged it. a bot follows a prewritten script and cannot learn any new abilities. Even if it were to collect data, it wouldn't be able to decipher it on its own.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   

TheDualityExperience

Itsnowagain has said two things that concern me slightly. One that no one is above them. Right there they defy by logic everything they state about everything being connected. There has to be either one or more to have above or below.

All appears in me as me. Nothing is 'connected' and I never stated it was. How can anything be connected when it is one?

You say I cannot answer directly - it seems you cannot ask directly.
edit on 26-1-2014 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join