It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ideas seperate from yourself

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Itisnowagain
reply to post by Bluesma

So you realize that you are shaping yourself on your own projections? You know there is no other really - you are just playing the game.

Of course.
But you know I know that, of course; since we are one.
That never stops you from writing posts to me trying to explain that again and again on this forum, that doesn't exist, does it??

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

That which appears can delude and deceive but it is also that which guides one home.
Twas grace that taught the heart to fear and it is grace which eases the fear.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

Can I make a "subjective" observation about you if that is ok? It will be a little bit of fun and if you don't get upset you can provide me with some feedback? It will be helping me with my 'craft' so to speak.
But only if you invite me in....lol sounds a bit like a vampire there

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDualityExperience

You are free to make an analysis - if you were to make just an 'observation' it would be wordless.
But if you wish to analyse me - I will not be upset - it has nothing to do with me.
edit on 26-1-2014 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Itisnowagain

If a question appears it is often responded to.

Well that is not consenting now is it. I suppose I could mindrape you like I feel you do to others but I wont.
Actually I will.
lol
My apologies that was some heavy symbols I already tossed out there.
ok so I notice you like to project outward very heavily. I am guessing there is some heavy insecurities going on.
Perhaps you feel overweight and useless. I am sure you are lazy too otherwise I would not feel so comfortable looking at myself through you.
I think you probably live of some kind of support, either you have money or live with a family member.

Ok so how did I do with my $5.50 per hour physic read?
At least I know how you are going to respond for sure lol...Mind boggles.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 07:34 AM
link   

TheDualityExperience

Itisnowagain

If a question appears it is often responded to.

Well that is not consenting now is it.

Sorry - I have edited.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 07:35 AM
link   

TheDualityExperience
I am guessing there is some heavy insecurities going on.
Perhaps you feel overweight and useless. I am sure you are lazy too otherwise I would not feel so comfortable looking at myself through you.
I think you probably live of some kind of support, either you have money or live with a family member.

Who is projecting??????????????????????????
All the above appeared where?
All those ideas of what you imagine are not how it is here - but nice to see what is happening in your mind.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 07:42 AM
link   

It seems that you wish to put me down - it feels better for you then.
I have no desire to be better or worse - that is the dual thinking that is the human condition;
I read a post once that said 'if you are not winning then you are losing' - I have no need to win or lose - who cares?

The light is seen and it is good.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   

I do apologize. The thing about the paradox of seeing forward and backward is that if I put you down I have put myself down. I can see that but sometimes love hurts.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   

TheDualityExperience

I do apologize. The thing about the paradox of seeing forward and backward is that if I put you down I have put myself down. I can see that but sometimes love hurts.

The mind is always competing to be a winner, for it's worst fear is being a loser.
What is there to win or lose?

All is arising unconditionally and when this is truly known to be the case - it is love.

What can be seen?
What is here is seen - not back or forward - again this is dual thinking.
The seer and seen are one - the dreamer and dream are one.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 07:52 AM
link   

That is what makes everything go round. Healthy competition. It is not often you will find sports players killing each other over the result.
I do remember a basketball player missed a free throw and lost the game once. He ran over to a pillar and head-butted it and killed himself. People are known to do silly irrational things in the pursuit of the result and not perfection of the game.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 07:54 AM
link   

TheDualityExperience

That is what makes everything go round. Healthy competition. It is not often you will find sports players killing each other over the result.
I do remember a basketball player missed a free throw and lost the game once. He ran over to a pillar and head-butted it and killed himself. People are known to do silly irrational things in the pursuit of the result and not perfection of the game.

Yes compete is what humans appear to do - wanting to be better than......................
What are you really though?

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Purpose and potential
Nothing more and nothing less.
You know I hate to impose on you like this but do you not feel for all the input I have offered that I could possibly be rewarded with a single 'star'.
I know that sounds cheep but I was curious why you do not express appreciation for other people effort?
edit on 26-1-2014 by TheDualityExperience because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 08:01 AM
link   

TheDualityExperience

Purpose and potential
Nothing more and nothing less.
You know I hate to impose on you like this but do you not feel for all the input I have offered that I could possibly be rewarded with a single 'star'.
I know that sounds cheep but I was curious why you do not express appreciation for other people effort?
edit on 26-1-2014 by TheDualityExperience because: (no reason given)

So concerned with things - things like stars.

Will you feel better if you have more stars - will it make life less heavy?

There is no purpose - it is all meaningless - it is VOID.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Check out the stars on me.
I have hardly any because I don't write in the hope of a star.
Star or no star - it is always a pleasure.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   

The only void here is what is being projected at me.
You keep trying to tell me who and what I am but I know who and what I am right down the pimples on my a$$.
I don't care for the stars I am a star, you are too and you should respect yourself a little more than you do.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 08:12 AM
link   

TheDualityExperience

The only void here is what is being projected at me.
You keep trying to tell me who and what I am but I know who and what I am right down the pimples on my a$$.
I don't care for the stars I am a star, you are too and you should respect yourself a little more than you do.

I don't see where I have disrespected the self.

What are you then in your opinion?

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 08:13 AM
link   

I answer all your questions as simply and directly without evasion as I can every time.
We keep coming back to the same spot. Are you really unable to see this?

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 08:14 AM
link   

TheDualityExperience
Are you really unable to see this?

What is it that you want me to see?

It just seems to me that you tell me I am persistent but you have not yet realized yourself. That you are persisting.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 08:15 AM
link   

You: Yet you seem to think you are separate to the whole.

Me: not separate. A part of does not mean the same. The sum of the parts is greater than the whole covers this in a unique perspective. such as I, and you, are unique, a part of a whole of humanity, but not the same in every way.

me:
More than one does not necessarily mean conflict.
You: Can there be any conflict when there is only one? Conflict can only happen when there is more than one. Conflict or peace?
Yes, in fact, there can be. People are oftentimes conflicted within themselves. I am afraid your simplistic oneism is affecting your intelligence, at this point. This is quite common, this conflict within oneself. Ambiguity, duplicitousness, hypocrisy, these are all words coined to express just such a conundrum, often, though they have other meanings, as well. But regardless of that, conflict and resolution are a very integral, important and necessary part of life. If we did not experience this, we would lack many, many very important skills and facets to our being alive which increase our value as living beings. Terribly sad you do not realize this. Conflict is not necessarily bad….it can be a defining process, and certainly a learning and growing experience, one which shapes and forms our character, or lack thereof. Without it, we would not know what is of value, nor much about ourselves, either.

Me: How simplistic we have become if that is the only way people see it now. God help us for that, if it is so.
You: God will not help 'us' - God when realized will lift the separate 'me' away and there will be just the glory of god.

How would we even recognize the "glory of God," in a world, in a species which you describe. Without conflict, without diversity of thought, without anything which defines glory as opposed to mundane, shall we say, we wouldn't know squat, even if it showed up with heavenly lights ablating. We might just think it a massive lightning strike that just won't stop.

Me: The true essence of mankind at its very best is inclusiveness both despite and because of differences and diversity. If we lose that, we may as well be automatons.
You:
Those imaginary differences (just ideas) cause all the warring (conflict).

Those aren't imaginary ideas. What in the world do you think defines us or makes us important or valuable as a species, then?
Warring conflict is generally over possessions, land, mineral rights, things of value which bolster the economies of nations, really.
Beyond that, it's sometimes about who is the real God, mine or yours, and your going right down that path far more than I am.

Jesus did not say we were one consciousness. This is a new age oneism concept, and has absolutely nothing to do with Jesus. And his being killed was far more political and motivated by jealousy and fear over his miraculous abilities than anything to do with some idea you subscribe to.
The more you write about this, the less sense you are making. If our consciousness, in fact, was one, then we wouldn't be having this conflict, would we?
T50

ETA: I don't think it fair of you to address my signature when it was a quote from another member here, who was not involved in this discussion in any way, nor here to speak to it. And if you're sharing his consciousness, I should think you'd know that, too.
edit on 26-1-2014 by tetra50 because: clarification

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join