It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So then...Who is God?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   

TheDualityExperience
People should not make any assumptions on what they think a dimension is.
You either know it or you don't.
What happens when you try to extrapolate bad or inconsistent data?
You end up with a bigger pile of sh!t then when you started.
I try to be funny sometimes

How remarkable! You've just described this entire thread. Well done, it seems you have caught the point.

edit on 26-1-2014 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

(post by TheDualityExperience removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   
TheDualityExperience
reply to post by veteranhumanbeing

TheDualityExperienceYou have just exposed who you are. I can see right through you. That is your expression. You are saying that to yourself and trying to make others believe you are saying it to them. Want a hug

You didnt quote my post; that would say it all regarding your skills OR A DODGING OR LACK of being able to rebut. You are telling others not to pay attention to your inability to address my post. Anyone can make the Freudian arguement "SEE, EVERYTHING THEY SAY IS REALLY ABOUT THEMSELVES (ego driven)" because it fits any emergency (pull the parachute cord) bailout situation.
edit on 26-1-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on the matter. It really does not matter what I say does it. You can see above it is whatever you want it to be.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   

vethumanbeing

You didnt quote my post; that would say it all regarding your skills OR A DODGING OR LACK of being able to rebut. You are telling others not to pay attention to your inability to address my post. Anyone can make the Freudian arguement "SEE, EVERYTHING THEY SAY IS REALLY ABOUT THEMSELVES (ego driven)" because it fits any emergency (pull the parachute cord) bailout situation.
edit on 26-1-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

I feel it appropriate to add the following.
You are quite correct in what you say. I am guilty as much as anyone for doing the same things that have lead to repeated cycles occurring. It is impossible for me to say or doing anything without being of that nature myself.
I am glad that you are able to see this because it applies to everyone.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   

AfterInfinity
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

So...the "Holy Trinity" represents the three dimensions that God transcends? He's above the three dimensions, so that's what he uses to represent himself? Also: there's a LOT of assumptions made in that video. It just ASSUMES he can do all those things, which means they ASSUME he IS all of these things, which means they ASSUME what his nature is.

edit on 26-1-2014 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

No.. God exists on a different dimensional level than we do. Because we are in the third dimension, we can't comprehend Him in His fullness. There is no way for us to fully comprehend something that exists in a multi-dimensional environment. All of what was said in the video is based in Biblical doctrine, in regards to the nature and characteristics of God, which means that there are no assumptions being made. Of course, this video will only speak to those who already believe in God, and not to those who think that all matter sprang out of nothingness.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I sort of imagine say 8 billion plus cameras from every conceivable angle spinning around faster than the speed of light where every image overlaps into/onto itself.
Best I got

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   
TheDualityExperience

vethumanbeing
You didnt quote my post; that would say it all regarding your skills OR A DODGING OR LACK of being able to rebut. You are telling others not to pay attention to your inability to address my post. Anyone can make the Freudian arguement "SEE, EVERYTHING THEY SAY IS REALLY ABOUT THEMSELVES (ego driven)" because it fits any emergency (pull the parachute cord) bailout situationI feel it appropriate to add the following.

TheDualityExperienceYou are quite correct in what you say. I am guilty as much as anyone for doing the same things that have lead to repeated cycles occurring. It is impossible for me to say or doing anything without being of that nature myself. I am glad that you are able to see this because it applies to everyone.

You are in a relationship to your poster respondees (wether you like it or not). It is your job to coaxe responses. You are asking for 1. Advice 2. Reclaimation/reward of your original 3. New insights to expand your thoughtform as put forward. Dont chase away your constituants. No one posts to a thread if the (YOUR) idea doesnt resonate within them.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

Thank you for your advice.
I did realize that God is guilty of spending more time with his children than his wife.
I have a song to share in gratitude.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   
So without further adieu,
I present to the citizens of earth , what I simply call "The Answer"
It has been a long time coming.

God = Human/planet/star

God = Heart
Devil = Brain/mind/consciousness
You = Eyes

This is the complete trinity with God on top
Thank you everyone I am here till Sunday
. There is that damn ego again lol
edit on 26-1-2014 by TheDualityExperience because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   

AfterInfinity

How remarkable! You've just described this entire thread. Well done, it seems you have caught the point.

It is almost like you predicted the future here. Amazing

Context is everything when it comes to perceptions I think.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDualityExperience

Now at this point I do believe it somewhat obvious that there is nowhere to run.
Stand and face the music. It is beautiful music too. It is your music, our music and the song has not ended yet.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDualityExperience

Not many can stand the presence of 'God' . . .
This is from the OP, so I am indicating that I am responding to the original question that is found in the thread's title.

God is a person, at least when we want to think of a person called, God.
Otherwise, in my opinion, God is something else, which would be a lot of such persons, distributed about the universe as needed.

The universe itself is either a creation or an actual creature, and not God.
I think that the spiritual collective that became God once there was a such thing as a universe, developed a sort of universe making engine and set it loose to do its business of universe building, meanwhile (God is) tending to the survival of the other life forms in the midst of this sometimes chaotic activity.
edit on 26-1-2014 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

That was elegant.
Thank you for sharing that with me

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Jarring
find yourself relative to God and the pillars of Heaven shake. It is scary, as it should be, when the universe condenses.

Hahaha. Well said.

Very well said.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by GodIsRelative

Have you heard my latest theory?
I think the sound of the earth and the sun shaped some symbols on a rock that were like the Ed Leedskalnin's ones at coral castle. The symbols looked like the letters GOOD or something similar.

This was before an eruption from the sun wiped out Dino-bots
and allowed the slimy sludge to settle. Over time Electrical bolts in the forming "Atmo Sphere" energized the Slimy Sludge into microbial 'cells' (haha) that have expanded, thrived and multiplied ever since.

Somewhere along the line one of the first self aware bipedal organisms found the rock but it had eroded over many years since the big eruption of the sun.
All that was left from GOOD was GOD so the first word ever spoken by tongue was a lie and has echoed ever since.
This is just a bedtime story I would tell my children, if I had any, about the big bang before, you know, the "Big Bang"
*Poof*

Second thought who knows but I am thinking the 'och' type sound of 'god' came before the more fluid and smooth 'oo' of 'good'.
My mind is a trip lol

edit on 27-1-2014 by TheDualityExperience because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-1-2014 by TheDualityExperience because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   

onequestion
reply to post by facelift

The idea of god is a nexus to awakening into this real life?(where you are saying that we are god?)

Am i right?
edit on 20141America/Chicagoq000000America/Chicago0531562014 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

We are not God. Do not fall for this lie. We are mortal men and women.

The Holy spirit - convicts us of our sins and of our triumphs. He is not inside us all - he is God ( a part of the Trinity) who travels the world, who sees all and witnesses to us and to heaven of our sins and triumphs. The Holy spirit is an individual. Call upon him and he will come to you.

According to scripture "hands must be laid upon you" to receive the spirit. Someone with the Holy spirit inside them can lay hands on you and make the request. It is up to God whether you receive this gift or not.

Anyone who argues the gospel of Christ does not have the Holy Spirit inside them.

Peace

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Jesuslives4u

That is ok if you feel that way. I know what i am.
The fact that you are trying to suggest something to me indicates that you do not know what you are talking about.....Or maybe you do

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join