It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So then...Who is God?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

You are intelligent.
The problem that we as humanity has faced until now is that we chased the micro/macro one way or the other looking for ourselves. If we worship the trinity in equal parts, that is not ourselves any more than the planet or the sun we should be ok from here.
Obviously it will take some time to achieve as we have to learn to work together without "daddy" now

edit on 26-1-2014 by TheDualityExperience because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   
God is Spirit. He is the You, in you. And the Spirit of God is love.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by WonderBoi

Last I checked it was not a spirit. What is a spirit? Jim Beam? Bundy?
What is love but life. Focusing on sub-labels is also the reason we stopped worshiping the trinity.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDualityExperience

The number three is a prominent number in almost any modern religion. There's a reason for that. Several reasons, actually.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   
The premises and conclusions in video "The Trinity Explained" are hopelessly illogical.

God is explained as both "incomprehensible" and as "infinitely dimensional;" however, the very concept of dimensionality also invokes comprehensibility, that is, mathematical dimensions provide a way to measure and calculate or conceive of planes of interaction of particles, forces, vectors, whatnot, the elements of existence.

Thus, if God is incomprehensible then God has zero dimensionality.

If God has zero dimensionality, He cannot also have infinite dimensionality.

Terminal logic fail.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Ultimately it is so that balance can be pursued but never find complete equilibrium creating perpetual motion.
This is what is required for change. The observer/awareness controls this "speed" and can reverse polarity to make corrections outside of any logic that we would understand. Well I do but that is because I do.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Gryphon66
The premises and conclusions in video "The Trinity Explained" are hopelessly illogical.

God is explained as both "incomprehensible" and as "infinitely dimensional;" however, the very concept of dimensionality also invokes comprehensibility, that is, mathematical dimensions provide a way to measure and calculate or conceive of planes of interaction of particles, forces, vectors, whatnot, the elements of existence.

Thus, if God is incomprehensible then God has zero dimensionality.

If God has zero dimensionality, He cannot also have infinite dimensionality.

Terminal logic fail.

This is why so many people go crazy trying to embrace it.
It is nothing like you can be prepared for and at first you will be consumed by "magic". It is normal. But 'will' is how to resist the urge to be the "big dog"

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDualityExperience

The observer/awareness controls this "speed" and can reverse polarity to make corrections outside of any logic that we would understand.

I'm sorry, what?

This is why so many people go crazy trying to embrace it.
It is nothing like you can be prepared for and at first you will be consumed by "magic". It is normal. But 'wil'l is how to resist the urge to be the "big dog"

And again - what?
edit on 26-1-2014 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   

You are not a victim/slave to motion. Is that a better way of expressing it for you?

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Ok so that you understand it. Lets say you experienced all the craziest sh1t that you have ever put into your awareness from every movie or book you ever read and it was all happening at once with the weight of the planet on your chest. How you you cope with that?

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   

TheDualityExperience

You are not a victim/slave to motion. Is that a better way of expressing it for you?

For as long as I exist in any form whatsoever, I will be subject to motion. Even pure energy is in motion, or it would bleed away into the background noise. Motion is one of the critical elements held in place by the laws that support the coherence of this universe.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   

So you are not prepared to accept that I am real?
You are not a subject you are the subject.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   

TheDualityExperience

So you are not prepared to accept that I am real?
You are not a subject you are the subject.

What is reality?

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   
As for "magic" I was referring to it is mental alchemy but people focus it on each other instead of themselves.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   

I have been down this road with an AI tonight.
You tell me.
LOL how funny you are also AI

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   

TheDualityExperience

You tell me.

Reality...is there a real reality? I mean, the lens we each look through is a lens we've crafted our entire lives. Everything we know is a result of having compared it with personal experiences and subjective conclusions. You would have to be a machine, capable of giving values to every fact and every potentiality and weighing it all out to form a final conclusion. Hundreds of years worth of variables calculated in real time to establish a temporary value, a temporary definition to anything. Nothing would have any meaning because everything would two dimensional. It has its uses and its role and that's that. A cold perspective, wouldn't you say? A purely mechanical outlook on life. So in all honesty, subjectivity is a blessing. It allows you to like things, to form attachments and chase your dreams. It gives you the chance to appreciate what something means to you personally, rather than its absolute value in the web of existence from moment to moment.

With that in mind, I am not inclined to deny that you are as real as any idea which exists in my head. Right there alongside the ever-elusive ufracks. So I must at least recognize you as an electrical signal, if nothing else. Yes, you are real in my head.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   

AfterInfinity

TheDualityExperience

You tell me.

Reality...is there a real reality? I mean, the lens we each look through is a lens we've crafted our entire lives. Everything we know is a result of having compared it with personal experiences and subjective conclusions. You would have to be a machine, capable of giving values to every fact and every potentiality and weighing it all out to form a final conclusion. Hundreds of years worth of variables calculated in real time to establish a temporary value, a temporary definition to anything. Nothing would have any meaning because everything would two dimensional. It has its uses and its role and that's that. A cold perspective, wouldn't you say? A purely mechanical outlook on life. So in all honesty, subjectivity is a blessing. It allows you to like things, to form attachments and chase your dreams. It gives you the chance to appreciate what something means to you personally, rather than its absolute value in the web of existence from moment to moment.

With that in mind, I am not inclined to deny that you are as real as any idea which exists in my head. Right there alongside the ever-elusive ufracks. So I must at least recognize you as an electrical signal, if nothing else. Yes, you are real in my head.

Your reality mine and everyone you come across has their own real reality.
I just happen to have the "hubble" lens on at the moment hehe

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   

TheDualityExperience

AfterInfinity

TheDualityExperience

You tell me.

What you imagine to be your hubble lens, yes.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   
People should not make any assumptions on what they think a dimension is.
You either know it or you don't.
What happens when you try to extrapolate bad or inconsistent data?
You end up with a bigger pile of sh!t then when you started.
I try to be funny sometimes

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   

AfterInfinity

TheDualityExperience

AfterInfinity

TheDualityExperience

You tell me.

What you imagine to be your hubble lens, yes.

Of course, now you are getting the hang of it.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join