It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So then...Who is God?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by radarloveguy

There might be a slight misunderstanding. If the earth or sun perish, the observer awareness cannot sustain the trinity. Life. Well it can but it has to invade another planet sphere and adapt the biology.
If any elites were thinking or running away they will become completely parasitic over time and have to become more technological then biological as they have lost the life force of God, the trinity of awareness.
So sure they can live along time but the fact of the matter is they are signing up to the void 100% guaranteed in the end....
I am sure they would rather plan a 'sustainable' future for themselves but more importantly, all life in the universe.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDualityExperience

A little off topic , but the elite ....(read wealthy)
couldn't care less for the future of this planet .or equality
Their life force is all in the number of zeros in their bank balances .
Profit not prophet .
In the end they will face their maker
and the scales of Justus .

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by radarloveguy

The misconception is that some will escape.
There is work to be done and the human race together has to do it. No 'sky daddy' is going to step in and force people to stop killing themselves.
If they have anything close to true power then they know what I speak of and will be lucky if their hearts don't explode literally.
Just to clarify there is elite and very very wealthy. One you see one you don't.
edit on 26-1-2014 by TheDualityExperience because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 05:20 AM
link   

God is......Mother Nature....

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 05:27 AM
link   

SecretKnowledge

God is......Mother Nature....

Would you care to elaborate a little further?

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 05:31 AM
link   
This video is coming closest to what I've sort of experienced.. God is everything and nothing, we as a human species are just a tiny part of the conscious end of this universe. There are many universes and we are experiencing only a very tiny part of it.

Its all based on fractals, what is in the immensely big, can be found in the immensely tiny as well.. A good example is the way we can see the universe now when extrapolating gathered data

Below video I have seen many times for undrstanding my work with Kinesiotaping and other related body work. As you can see it's not that different as the pics above.

That to me, again, shows that God is present in everything and everyone. We have just such tiny brains that we can't grasp the true meaning of it all. And I don't want to either, I just enjoy the everyday wonders in small and big things.

edit on 5Sun, 26 Jan 2014 05:32:56 -0600America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago1b32kAmerica/Chicago by Greenbike because: it worked

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 05:36 AM
link   
"God" is a concept manufactured over time as a political and social control mechanism linked to the interactions between human consciousness and the Universe. This political control is exerted over the many by the few, and takes advantage of the innate human tribal mentality, that places most of us in a position of subservience to an alpha figure. We quite naturally have certain responses to our environment because of consciousness, which is an emergent quality of our physical bodies and unique evolutionary path. Those responses are what many refer to as "spiritual" or "metaphysical" and have value for exploration.

Copping to one variation or another of "the big sky daddy that always wants what the ruling elite wants" is foolish, in my opinion.

"Know thyself," says the ancient Oracle.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Gryphon66

I think it is because people are always expecting something that it cannot be.
All anyone has to realize is that we are made from the stars and share a group consciousness which is the planet/sun/observer. We are individual eyes of the greater awareness, the universe, but many people are still looking for the "sky daddy".
This is why people made trinkets, idols and all that externalized crap when they never realized the power came from the heart inside them.

Over time, people worshiped all the external things and saw the power coming from the 'force' (unable to be observed objectively). What happened next is the 'force' controlled the 'will' (observer/awareness) by paradox effect. I think something just got lost in translation.
Ever played that whisper game in class where all the children try to spread a phrase around the classroom. By the time it gets to the last student its all distorted from the original phrase.

Conclusion = Sh!t happens

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   

From what I know and have experienced, the senses of belonging to a greater whole (i.e. "having a place in the natural order) and retaining a natural joy and wonder at the universe are all too often lost when one finally sees through the cultural and social indoctrinations. In my own praxis, I maintain a place for that awareness of "the numinous" as Jung called it, while doing my best to structure my life on reasonable, factual, physical grounds. Whatever else we may be, it is certain that we are physical bodies, and the laws of physics govern.

Your mileage will vary.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   

ExNihiloRed
reply to post by facelift

What is "real life"?

What is a fantasy? Caught in a landslide, no escape from reality?

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   
This is only the beginning...

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   
And, God isn't lazy....

edit on JanX61000 by MX61000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   

MX61000
This is only the beginning...

Sounds like a new start. A chance to do it together this time.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   

MX61000
And, God isn't lazy....

No not really. It is whatever it is at the time it is. Wow now I am starting to sound like a robot

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   

i'm a rowboating moon wut

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   

This explains it pretty well...

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

So...the "Holy Trinity" represents the three dimensions that God transcends? He's above the three dimensions, so that's what he uses to represent himself? Also: there's a LOT of assumptions made in that video. It just ASSUMES he can do all those things, which means they ASSUME he IS all of these things, which means they ASSUME what his nature is.

edit on 26-1-2014 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

This might be the easiest way to explain it to you. God is hope.
Not hope that someone will save you but hope that you can move forward and not backwards, to have purpose which is to look after yourself, the planet and the sun. Everything you can objectify as your reality that is influencing it naturally.

No one will ever really understand what it is like to detach from the tether of time until they do so themselves. As the mind expands its potentials and limits, so do the temporal dimensions of time itself. You are a universe as a mind and you can travel the stars. But you have to figure out how you are going to do this yourself.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   

This might be the easiest way to explain it to you. God is hope.
Not hope that someone will save you but hope that you can move forward and not backwards, to have purpose which is to look after yourself, the planet and the sun. Everything you can objectify as your reality that is influencing it naturally.

No one will ever really understand what it is like to detach from the tether of time until they do so themselves. As the mind expands its potentials and limits, so do the temporal dimensions of time itself. You are a universe as a mind and you can travel the stars. But you have to figure out how you are going to do this yourself.

Hmmm. Sort of falls in line with something I said before:

I am inclined to suggest that the "God" being referred to is not an actual entity...so much as a quality or characteristic held to be the paragon of constructive attributes. In other words, "God" is an abstract value applied to a quality deemed to be worthy of honorable mention and regard in the highest and most lauded of senses.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   
God is everything minus the evolutionary development from the involution of man
edit on 26-1-2014 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join