It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So then...Who is God?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by facelift

I've seen a man stabbed with a butcher knife multiple times and live, and another just once with a flimsy little steak knife and die. Point being... "real life" is only relative to the observer.

The difference between you and I is that you let someone in a white coat tell you to hold off on believing anything until he says so, and I just happen to know what he's eventually going to tell you.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Meeting Adam during his fall is no laughing matter.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 12:46 AM
link   
however, it can be funny when all of your achievements in the knowledge of sin become condensed in humor.
I got a huge belly laugh through this episode of ugly americans.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 12:49 AM
link   

tetra50

yeah, i get it. Funny thing is, somebody did, in fact, start the fire, but everyone who claims this song just seeks to deny the responsibility for it….hmmm…..

We are all guilty of playing with fire. Who cares we know better now

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 12:53 AM
link   

tetra50

so, Translation: perhaps: there are places society told me not to go, but I was lead there by God anyhow, the great equalizer….to know the guy walking on the street we all look at and say there before the Grace of God go I, God took me there to meet that experience, down that crack, so to speak, and I realized many things out of that experience I never would have known if I had not been led there, and experienced that, so that we all could be equal in our experience and knowledge…right?
But if you don't come right out and say you've been there with the guy on the street we all look at and judge and say there before the grace crap, then it doesn't mean a thing, does it? So what are you thanking the shadow for?

Just challenging you a bit. Forgive….
Tetra50

Helping me realize my potential. The double edge sword
, perhaps dual wielding is cooler though
edit on 26-1-2014 by TheDualityExperience because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Bone75

I've seen a man stabbed with a butcher knife multiple times and live, and another just once with a flimsy little steak knife and die. Point being... "real life" is only relative to the observer.

The difference between you and I is that you let someone in a white coat tell you to hold off on believing anything until he says so, and I just happen to know what he's eventually going to tell you.

The dude in the "white coat" is me.....I listen to myself who are you listening to?

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Bone75

Perhaps it's your avatar that's got me, more than your words. but as for your words, I have to try to understand your point of view for it so has me stymied…..

this:

"Real life" only being relative to the observer, does not seem to me to be exemplified here, in your example. Rather, a killing wound is killing regardless of what is observed, therefore not relative to the observation whatsoever, in fact, but to the life receving and responding to the wound, regardless of what is observed and who is observing. So that relativity of observance has nothing whatsoever to do with it. I find your example to exemplify, therefore the opposite, directly of what you assert. Real life is not relative at all to the observer, but despite and regardless of that observance.

Please explain what you mean to me, for I am knocked on my ass by this kind of logic these days, and it would be extemely helpful to me to understand such. For there is no relativity to this dying by violence, observed or not….really, is there?

And, further:

This just demonstrates the lack of "relativity" when you are stabbed with a knife and die, does it not?

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

Its more like what is god?

Far less problematic that's for sure. But ... He is the light of eternal mind.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Jarring

Bwahahaaha I got a cramp in my cheek from smiling so hard. Cheers for that

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 01:01 AM
link   

TheDualityExperience
reply to post by Jarring

Bwahahaaha I got a cramp in my cheek from smiling so hard. Cheers for that

sometimes the knowledge of pride can become so condensed it feels like your brain is a brick. Humor like that can be so relieving, as if the insanity of it all becomes perpetually digested.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Jarring

Yeah the hardest part for me was accepting I was not alone. Funny really because I usually see it the other way around in other people where they cant accept they are alone and feel the need to attach to others.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDualityExperience

It was more dualistic then anything.
edit on 26-1-2014 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 01:21 AM
link   

TheDualityExperience
reply to post by Jarring

Yeah the hardest part for me was accepting I was not alone. Funny really because I usually see it the other way around in other people where they cant accept they are alone and feel the need to attach to others.

Interesting, there was a point in time when I felt as if everything was watching me. I had to accept that I was being observed by all of reality itself. Like I was completely nude in the eyes of God.

i don't know how to post pictures, so i have to settle with this video
it reminds me of the picture in the video that i had uploaded.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Jarring

That clip gives me adrenalin hehe. Good catalyst

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Bone75

I'd create a long line to an insult
and die anyways.
edit on 01/24/14 by Jarring because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 01:43 AM
link   

TheDualityExperience
reply to post by Jarring

That clip gives me adrenalin hehe. Good catalyst

so you like dnb? it requires a certain taste of adrenaline

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Jarring

Things come and go for me so I don't get attached. I like everything when the time is right so to speak.
I try to watch my heart rate so I cant always be full speed ahead

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 01:51 AM
link   

TheDualityExperience
reply to post by Jarring

Things come and go for me so I don't get attached. I like everything when the time is right so to speak.
I try to watch my heart rate so I cant always be full speed ahead

good thinking. music influences my mood, but sometimes i have to apply myself to it.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Yes God is real , and walking this world

He cares for His flock .

The battlle of good against evil has been

engaged for quite some time now ...

God will win and all eyes and ears will

finally work .

google 16/07/1994 page 1 MSN .... Now that's GRACE !!!!

and also see crop circles for the sacred art that they are !

SHALOM

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 02:13 AM
link   

radarloveguy

Yes God is real , and walking this world

He cares for His flock .

The battlle of good against evil has been

engaged for quite some time now ...

God will win and all eyes and ears will

finally work .

google 16/07/1994 page 1 MSN .... Now that's GRACE !!!!

and also see crop circles for the sacred art that they are !

SHALOM

L'Chiam

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join