So then...Who is God?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by facelift

The idea of god is a nexus to awakening into this real life?(where you are saying that we are god?)

Am i right?
edit on 20141America/Chicagoq000000America/Chicago0531562014 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 11:58 PM
link   

TheDualityExperience
reply to post by tetra50

That was a beautiful song T.
I do love music.

Thanks, TDE….I thought it particularly pertinent here…..and everywhere, in fact, these days…..
Tetra

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 12:04 AM
link   

tetra50

TheDualityExperience
reply to post by tetra50

I do love music.

Thanks, TDE….I thought it particularly pertinent here…..and everywhere, in fact, these days…..
Tetra

It is so funny because we have all at some stage in our life stood face to face with it in the "flesh".
Many I suspect would have been to intimidated to realize who they were dealing with and probably reacted defensively, ending all communication.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 12:06 AM
link   

TheDualityExperience

tetra50

TheDualityExperience
reply to post by tetra50

I do love music.

Tetra

It is so funny because we have all at some stage in our life stood face to face with it in the "flesh".
Many I suspect would have been to intimidated to realize who they were dealing with and probably reacted defensively, ending all communication.

ahh, the saddest part to that, I think, is face to face, most of us, hate him/her,and hold it/he/she responsible for every single thing we've ever suffered…and so waste our chance to rise above in the seeing,experiencing of what that force is, may be…..and it may be nothing more or less than us living in the very same chains….the point of the song I presented….I guess.
Here's to you…...

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Oh no im wrong your saying that god is for weak minded people who cant handle coming to terms with life.

Hah. It must be sad to live that cold dead life.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 12:09 AM
link   

onequestion

Oh no im wrong your saying that god is for weak minded people who cant handle coming to terms with life.

Hah. It must be sad to live that cold dead life.

Do not react to external influences. Instead, influence it to your center.
Do not panic if the "score seems way out of reach", just continue to play true and the score will reflect that.
edit on 26-1-2014 by TheDualityExperience because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 12:11 AM
link   
So does anyone know what went wrong with the perfect plan?

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDualityExperience

Nothing the perfect plan is happening.

How about this for a creative answer....

The perfect plan was to create potential for the "son".

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

Good answer. I will have to think upon that.
I guess I made the assumption that I know what the end result will be lol.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 12:17 AM
link   
find yourself relative to God and the pillars of Heaven shake. It is scary, as it should be, when the universe condenses.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Jarring

what do you mean?

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Jarring

Scariest thing imaginable.
I feel like sharing a story. A long time ago in a galaxy far far away.... Wait not that story

I found 'God' in the most unlikely of places. Well it is never lost or found but I digress.
Anyway I looked into a small crack, I saw I tiny shadow and within the shadow was a little spark. I doubt the shadow even realized it had a spark.
So I followed the spark down and down until the spark left me for dead. I was well into the "crack" by now and had no directional point to guide me.
I wandered around and around for a while, seemed like "ages" to me but I found my own way out.
Because I had found my way back to the surface I now realized that the shadow was not trying to harm me or maybe indirectly it might have been, I do not know but I learned so much from the experience I had to thank the shadow for taking me somewhere I did not want to go.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 12:32 AM
link   

TheDualityExperience
reply to post by Jarring

Scariest thing imaginable.
I feel like sharing a story. A long time ago in a galaxy far far away.... Wait not that story

I found 'God' in the most unlikely of places. Well it is never lost or found but I digress.
Anyway I looked into a small crack, I saw I tiny shadow and within the shadow was a little spark. I doubt the shadow even realized it had a spark.
So I followed the spark down and down until the spark left me for dead. I was well into the "crack" by now and had no directional point to guide me.
I wandered around and around for a while, seemed like "ages" to me but I found my own way out.
Because I had found my way back to the surface I now realized that the shadow was not trying to harm me or maybe indirectly it might have been, I do not know but I learned so much from the experience I had to thank the shadow for taking me somewhere I did not want to go.

so, Translation: perhaps: there are places society told me not to go, but I was lead there by God anyhow, the great equalizer….to know the guy walking on the street we all look at and say there before the Grace of God go I, God took me there to meet that experience, down that crack, so to speak, and I realized many things out of that experience I never would have known if I had not been led there, and experienced that, so that we all could be equal in our experience and knowledge…right?
But if you don't come right out and say you've been there with the guy on the street we all look at and judge and say there before the grace crap, then it doesn't mean a thing, does it? So what are you thanking the shadow for?

Just challenging you a bit. Forgive….
Tetra50

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 12:34 AM
link   

TheDualityExperience
So does anyone know what went wrong with the perfect plan?

There was never a Perfect Plan to begin with. This world is set up to take consciousness plus free will as action to get rid of entropy, (dragging force) this is an experiment that is in motion, nothing went wrong its still in PROCESS. This thread is very negative in its "OH ITS ALL SO HOPELESS" attitude. Im ashamed of you all.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

I thought of this song. I got a crush on the "eighties" haha you will get it

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 12:35 AM
link   
If God created universes, life, an endless war of good and evil, as well as his arch-nemesis.

God must of been pretty dam bored.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

You have just exposed who you are. I can see right through you. That is your expression. You are saying that to yourself and trying to make others believe you are saying it to them. Want a hug

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 12:38 AM
link   
with the voice of God all creation was born. His work echoes throughout all eternity, but it has already been done. What has led you was the "shadows" of fate, which were made by all the choices of man woven through existence. Sometimes we may meet a choice that had been woven so deep in the past that it affects your surroundings in such a massive dose that reality can become unbearable due to your relativity to it.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 12:39 AM
link   

TheDualityExperience
reply to post by tetra50

I thought of this song. I got a crush on the "eighties" haha you will get it

yeah, i get it. Funny thing is, somebody did, in fact, start the fire, but everyone who claims this song just seeks to deny the responsibility for it….hmmm…..

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Specimen
If God created universes, life, an endless war of good and evil, as well as his arch-nemesis.

God must of been pretty dam bored.

Don't you get it?
God is life. There is only one option. Do not destroy the planet/star/observer awareness (break the trinity). It is that simple

new topics
top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join