It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So then...Who is God?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Well would you believe he is a 'bum' lol.
Low ambition, lazy sometimes and well, a bit of an underachiever in other peoples 'eyes'.
I have 'met' the guy. It was a guy for me but it is androgynous in nature but likely because it cant be both genders at the same time without causing unnecessary confusion, I see what I am.

Not many can stand the presence of 'God' because for some reason it brings fear right to the surface, fear I had created in my case.
Anyway you can bet your left kidney that he/she is walking the earth right now in the flesh and bringing that good ol life sauce with them lol

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDualityExperience

God is the Creator of the Universe, who dwells in your conscience as the Holy Spirit, and points you to the Redeemer Jesus Christ. Its pretty simple really.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Bone75

It is so simple.
Too simple maybe. Do you know what happens once it is realized without doubt?

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   

I will give you a clue. It is all about "doubt" and what God has going for them is that they know who they are, the trinity.
So imagine a mind that has the unlimited potential for influence over everything 'under' the observer/awareness potential.
Space is irrelevant. Time is irrelevant, well to a point anyway, change is not 'instantaneous' here.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Its more like what is god?

Thats probably more accurate. Then the answer would be explained through paradoxal analogies.

God is a formless timeless expression that is unexplainable and unimaginable. Nothing and everything and anything all at the same time.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Once realized the potential for the kingdom of god becomes as it always was. Its really hard to put into words but try this on for size.

It would be like you were always there in the first place to begin with. This world will fade in silence and into obscurity forgotten before it was ever remembered.
edit on 20141America/ChicagoquAmerica/Chicago2531322014 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 11:37 PM
link   

onequestion

Its more like what is god?

Thats probably more accurate. Then the answer would be explained through paradoxal analogies.

God is a formless timeless expression that is unexplainable and unimaginable. Nothing and everything and anything all at the same time.

Ahh yes so true you are. It will most likely be perceived as a who and what at the same time. Get your head around that

Gods expression has form. It can touch you on the cheek and you will feel it.
edit on 25-1-2014 by TheDualityExperience because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 11:38 PM
link   

edit on 25-1-2014 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 11:39 PM
link   

I can see and experience gods hand through direct action in the universe. Its almost as if his words are events.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

Well said. We disagree on some points here at ATS, but I thought your post was spot on.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 11:40 PM
link   

onequestion

Once realized the potential for the kingdom of god becomes as it always was. Its really hard to put into words but try this on for size.

It would be like you were always there in the first place to begin with. This world will fade in silence and into obscurity forgotten before it was ever remembered.
edit on 20141America/ChicagoquAmerica/Chicago2531322014 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

It is hard to put it in words what it is like to see forward and backwards so far it curves into itself.
Once the realization has occurred and you have physically survived the stress test, you will see that God was first and will be last and there is many expressions of it.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ExNihiloRed

Ideas are not people my friend! We are more tangible! The way i see it is i dont dislike someone for their ideas i dislike someones ideas and not them.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 11:43 PM
link   

onequestion

I can see and experience gods hand through direct action in the universe. Its almost as if his words are events.

They are events, your events, our events.
It is literally screaming at us to take notice in every fractal of light perceived.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

That was a beautiful song T.
I do love music.

link   
reply to post by onequestion

Alright, you're two for two. Stop showing off hah (just kidding). I couldn't agree more. I wish more people were able to differentiate the person and his or her ideas. It can be hard because typically a person is defined and labeled by their viewpoints (e.g., conservative, liberal, fanatical, religious, anarchist, etc.). It is interesting to wonder if I could like or love a person whose ideas I all disliked or hated. I suppose it is easier where you merely disagree with someone's ideas but still respect them as a person and how they reach/argue their positions.

link   

TheDualityExperience

onequestion

It is literally screaming at us to take notice in every fractal of light perceived.

and, of course, the non event horizon, addressed today by Prof. Stephen Hawkings…….

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 11:50 PM
link   

tetra50

TheDualityExperience

onequestion

and, of course, the non event horizon, addressed today by Prof. Stephen Hawkings…….

Of course

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Bone75

God is the Creator of the Universe, who dwells in your conscience as the Holy Spirit, and points you to the Redeemer Jesus Christ. Its pretty simple really.

Really indeed, as it's even more simple than that - god is a placebo until one wakes up and comes to terms with real life.

Unfortunately, quite a few never figure that out.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by facelift

What is "real life"?

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ExNihiloRed

Its very loving to look at people this way. It made my life a lot easier when i realized it as a potential way of living.

It makes me be able to deal with things in such a different way its amazing and i never see people are what their labels are most of the time i just see children, including myself.

Its a crazy perspective if you can really execute it give it a try. Kind of life changing.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join