It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uncovered: The sex chamber of Libya's Colonel Gaddafi where he raped young girls and boys

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 06:08 AM
link   
With all the continuous attempts to arrest and charge Blair, Bush etc for war crimes...they just have to try and save their own necks by saying...but HE was worse than us......
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Thats actually old news. Listening to NPR on day last summer they interviewed a young woman who had been selected from here school. Later his men came to her house and took her, non-violently if I remember.

She told of the parties and other details. She eventually escaped but astonishingly enough returned on her own free will, saying she really had no idea what else to do.

So I'm pretty sure it has been reported in more than 1news agency.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Really, is anyone surprised?

There are plenty of credible sources for this.

www.nydailynews.com...

The major outlets don't put this out, because essentially, this is what all pursuit of wealth and power is all about.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

the new york daily post just another tabloid rag.

here from the wiki.

The first U.S. daily printed in tabloid form, it was founded in 1919, and as of 2014 is owned and run by Mortimer Zuckerman.

Daily News (New York)

so it was the first tabloid news paper in the U.S.

please find a real news source. and not some tabloid. tabloids might be what K used to find aliens in the movies but in the real world you need a little more than gossip.

edit on 26-1-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by cass1dy09

This alone changes my position on our involvement there, pushing it into the justified column.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Cinrad
Moammar was loved by over half of his country,

Gaddafi, (aka the "Brotherly Leader and Guide of the Revolution") was a dictator with an efficient propaganda machine and an unpleasant habit of killing off his opponents and critics. What someone with total and absolute power and authority can do in the privacy of his own bedroom is really unknown, although one should not be surprised what dictators get up to.

Besides, dictators are usually loved by their population, just like in North Korea.

Regards

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   
...and... and... he had a real ugly dog too, and foot odour!

Seriously, is that the best they can do?
So how is it in Libya since we went and blew the crap out of everything, killed thousands and handed everything to a puppet regime. All rainbows and unicorns?
The press seems to have gone very quiet indeed on the whole Libya situation - apart from the Benghazi distraction - and it's on to the next target... Syria!

The western banks get to keep all that Libyan money, investments, gold reserves and probably will never give it back. The people had a private central bank installed before Gadaffi was even found and killed - we all know what that means for the people - and the puppet government has no control whatsoever. The armed militant / Islamic factions they got to do the fighting are now at each others throats in the power vacuum we created, but nobody gives a crap. Ooooh! Look at Justin Bieber... naughty Justin... go discuss!

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Mubarak had hoarded est $70B for himself by stealing foreign aid and such. Gaddafi was est to be worth over $200B. A central banking system may of not been the worst idea..

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Well OP. See where this got you? Here at ATS using the MSM for any kind of info is not the way to go. Everyone here is suspicious of all of it. All the time. No...everytime.

Ill say one of the good things about ATS'rs here...is we will be 1st to deny MSM and all they report for the hidden and slanted agendas they report on/with/for.

And that photo looked exactly like a bunch of motel rooms Ive rented in my time. Bed, nightstand, lamp. When you saw that nothing in that photo portrays anything of or even like what a sex-slave-dungeon-room would or could look like...you maybe shouldnt have started this thread without more photographic evidence.

Besides. It also is old news to most...
edit on 09-22-2013 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Eh.. thats not that credible. Ive used it as a source and they report real news, but they are a picture tabloid (the one you've posted there) and use sensational headlines.

The thing is.. there is no flawlessly credible man, but even the ones you consider credible, this story goes with a grain of salt because the sources are anonymous and the country saw an engineered "revolution." There are millions who want to smear his name (the side we supported in Libya was alqeada - sure Libyan are much happier) and there are people who could be paid or threatened to do so.

Hes dead, I dont buy anything the west has to say about their "mad dog."

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Oh look a book says so! lol your joking right your source is based on what a book says?

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

This is one of Dailymail ways on avoiding any discussions on just how horrible the misleading intervention in Libya has being. Not only that but it has being a complete failure.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Most of what you see in the tablets has a level of truth, and much of it has a considerable amount of truth, so you need to consider the material in the story, in this case, it looks like it is probably true.

MSM seems to keep wanting to portray Qaddafi as a good guy, or not so bad of a guy, and there are many reasons why this could be true.

It's not that much of stretch to believe that a ruthless dictator like Qaddafi would have himself a large harem of young girls molested by the an egomaniac with absolute power. I have little doubt Kim in NK has the same thing.

In essence, all of these third world countries where the rich ruling families have so much power over the general population, where the people have no rights, the men in the rich families take what they will from the common women, molesting the young girls as they choose.

It is one of the main reasons these psychos lust for power. The very reason sex is a crime for commoners religious dominated countries. The ruthless elites don't like the idea that the young girls they choose to molest might not be virgins.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   

A dungeon with a telephone to call the outside world. Interesting.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 11:32 PM
link   
If MSM isn't credible and alternative news sources such as AJ are considered quacks what is reliable these days may I ask

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   
That looks like a Motel 6 I stayed at in a small town in CA..really!

cass1dy09

Colonel Muhammar Gaddafi kept several 'sex dungeons' at his palaces.

edit on 28-1-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Yeah Libya is much better now that the west detroyed half of it and extremists controls it. And these pictures prove so much i cant believe it took so long to publish them!

Did you go there yourself and check for yourself? No? People never learns. You think propaganda is a thing of the past? Why are you here?

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Kept as prisoners? Apparently not too closely with a freaking phone right next to the bed!

I smell BS......The people over there loved this man, I wouldn't be surprised if this is the US government putting this story out there to criminalize him further to support the assassination of this man....IMHO of course!

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Use better sources to avoid the ATS Source Nazi's... Ok that includes me, at least it wasn't TRN...

Apparently there is a BBC documentary, much more reliable source... This source is just referring to the documentary to be aired on BBC4 on 3 Feb...

Source[/u rl]

Well it's kinda fixed!
edit on 2014128 by bonsaihorn because: Ugh the linky

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   

That's funny. I like how these kids were held against their will with a telephone next to the bed.

I call BS

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join