It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dogs Have Spirits... More Paranormal Evidence

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I was chatting on a paranormal group on Facebook last month and I noticed an amazing picture of a blue fog or mist that was floating in a hallway, above the guy that posted it. I spotted something unmistakable in the mist and immediately asked if I could use it in a video. He said he'd love if I used it. He was even more ecstatic when I drew a line around the form, sharpened and brightened it. He had no idea what it could be to begin with. After I adjusted the photo slightly it made the form pop and something became recognizable. He agreed with me 100%, as did hundreds of others in numerous groups.

edit on 25-1-2014 by Verideecimo because: punctuation

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Verideecimo

lol when the dog's head pops in over your friend's seemingly dead body lying in the hallway. Nice music though, actually liked your composition and I almost never like music in videos.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   

That is a humongous dog head. I think some context would help with your post. What was that a picture of? Why was the guy laying like that? Did the guy have a dog that had passed away? Was it the same type of dog that appears in the mist?

What was the explanation/response from the owner of the picture?
edit on 25-1-2014 by ExNihiloRed because: typo

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   

edit on 25-1-2014 by ExNihiloRed because: Double post on 11:11, CREEPY

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ExNihiloRed

Oh sorry. Yes, you're right. He told me that him and a friend were just goofing around in the hallway and snapping pictures. When he looked at them after putting them on his pc he noticed that blue mist in that picture.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   

ExNihiloRed

That is a humongous dog head. I think some context would help with your post. What was that a picture of? Why was the guy laying like that? Did the guy have a dog that had passed away? Was it the same type of dog that appears in the mist?

What was the explanation/response from the owner of the picture?
edit on 25-1-2014 by ExNihiloRed because: typo

...and he said once I outlined it, prior to putting actual dog head in the picture, he noticed that it looked remarkably like his deceased dog.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Aleister

lol when the dog's head pops in over your friend's seemingly dead body lying in the hallway. Nice music though, actually liked your composition and I almost never like music in videos.

I'm actually surprised and happy you like the music more than the evidence presented. lol, thank you

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Of course they do they just don't have a soul

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Absolutely.

Here's a true story. - A few years back my neighbor had a Boston Terrier named Ruby. One hot summer day, the kids were outside playing and Ruby was with them. Unknown to anyone, the kids were playing in and out of the car and they left Ruby in the hot car. Ruby died from the heat. Inside the house, my neighbor was standing in her kitchen washing dishes. She saw Ruby come into the room. Ruby 'looked sad and tired'. So the neighbor told Ruby to go lay down and take a nap. Ruby walked over to her bed and layed down. All this was going on while the dog was really dead in the car. The neighbor went outside and saw Ruby dead in the car ... which she thought was impossible because she had just left Ruby in the kitchen in her little bed. She went back in the kitchen and, of course, Ruby wasn't in the bed.

The neighbor believes Ruby stopped by to say 'goodbye'.

top topics

join