It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: 13th Zodiac

I hear you my friend. for some reason there seems to be a lot of movement on the chess board at the moment. Different countries jockeying for different positions. feels like we are not being told the complete story.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: bellagirl

Hi Bella, something very strange is happening in the Markets.There seems be be some strange manipulations, taking place. I stand by everything, I have said.The Australian stocks fell dramaticly on the day.Though the AU dollar only dropped a cent.As I said, I was watching some international events.This is where things get strange, as I expected the Dow plummeted.Oddly it only lasted 2 hrs.Between 12am and 2pm, then without explanation it rose sharply on no positive data at all. See this article, Titled, Stocks at all time high, although yields at a all time low. Obviously one contridicts the other. www.zerohedge.com... there is this one titled Global Trade lowest in 5 Years www.zerohedge.com... How does the Market rise on those factors.

Several other articles glow positive outlooks.Yet lack any substance to why.No drops in unemployment,retail, company contracts, absolutely nothing to support such claims.These same articles, again start to contridict themselves, with double speak.Two steps forward, two steps back.
This coupled with Russia and China, signing multibillion contracts and decoupling from the US Petro dollar and Russia dumping 26 billion dollars of US Treasury Bonds.Nothing I have wittnessed this week adds up. Also Soros Selling all bank stocks and numerous banks parting with billions of dollars in fines. I also exposed US Treasury bonds being launder through Belgium.Valued at more than 50% of the countries GDP.All the above indicate, very strong market manipulation.This will have to manifest it's self, somewhere, sometime.

I would like to clarify something about myself here.I don't follow markets and don't hold shares.I Watch for algorythms in international affairs.These in part manifest in the economy.I merely follow the end game.

As for my Abbott and Hockey comment, I am not anti or pro any political party.I hold them all with equal disdain.My perspective is, there is only one party behind closed doors.There is no choice for the public. Good cop-bad cop tag teaming.I see it this way, the left wing - right wing have one thing in common.A central body and a central head.

The week that was.

edit on 24-5-2014 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Six months on and where are we at?

Tents popping up everywhere? Bzzt!

Australian Housing Is Booming And Will Set An All-Time Record This Year

Australian markets collapsing? Bzzt!

Aust share market holds at six-year highs

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join