It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stock marked crash in May 2014 according to Illuminati insider?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Hello again ATS.
I stopped coming here to ATS after they changed the layout a while back.
However I have found something so interresting, that I felt I had to get past the ugliness of the new ATS just to write a post and inform the rest of you.
I usually dont write short posts like this and just give you a link for you to read, but I am honestly out of words about what to say about this.

A friend gave me a link to a somewhat cheesy blog.
I went there and read it (the last 2 posts are what seem to be important, and they are written in English, the rest of the blog is just a lot of rubbish written in Swedish) and this guy warns about an imminent stock market crash and a global deflationary recession to come.

Apparently this is some sort of illuminti plan involving not only tricking the rest of the 99% of us, but actually also tricking 99% of the 1%!!!
And this blog guy (or girl) says he got the information from one of the 1% of the 1%.

It may sound a little out there, but I personally found it interresting enough to actually post it here on ATS for your reading pleasure.
Here's the link to the blog - go read the story yourselves:

metrobloggen.se...

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   
That's cray cray adorbs!

Totes ma goats!

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Tollon

Not sure why an illuminati insider would share secrets or insights with someone with what seems like less than a 5th grade education. The linked post was just sad.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I have two points on this:

1. There have been many people on ATS that have mentioned the same issues that this Mr. Day/x told to this blogger, but we/they are just not willing to put a date on which the market comes down.

2. I don't believe it is the "illuminati" that is behind all of this market manipulation and such. It is certain sects of people in certain areas of finance and government that work together to achieve ungodly status and wealth.

Believe me, a market correction is coming and there are two huge bubbles out there waiting to burst...but the illuminati is not behind it.

SS

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Naw i dont think so..............though id do expect a crash soon.....

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Tollon

Will be gone, long before then. Over by the end of March, Starting now.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   
My take on the article is this.

there is some truth in it but its nothing new, most of what was said has already been said in the past few months for examples see listed articles

World economy outlook

Predictions to stock market crash

I guess I can go on and on about this since I have been watching the markets and news, bottom line from what things look like there will be a correction, I have read between 10- 20 point correction, some how I believe this and I have posted this one other post. Why you ask?

Millionaires/ Billionaires moving money out of market
China Debt problems
European Central Banks Debt/ stress concerns
US Debt ceiling coming up
Current events on wall street.

I guess I can go on and on but something is going to happen where us little people will have to struggle even hard to keep our heads above water

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Change the 2014 to 2013 or 2016 or 2009 whatever I am not concerned . Lifes too short to even think about such issues. I have food and drink stored in my cave to last a while. If not in my will my children will learn about the stash and have to decide what to do with it.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   

13th Zodiac
reply to post by Tollon

Will be gone, long before then. Over by the end of March, Starting now.

Would you please like to elaborate a little on that?

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Tollon

The goal is to turn the wealthy into the middleclass and the middleclass into the poor class. The only wealthy in the end is a few elites.

That's why Obama is pushing the equality bs, so people can vote to start confiscating wealth.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   

mikell
Change the 2014 to 2013 or 2016 or 2009 whatever I am not concerned . Lifes too short to even think about such issues. I have food and drink stored in my cave to last a while. If not in my will my children will learn about the stash and have to decide what to do with it.

Can give the long and lat of the cave ? Can it support four more people for 3 years ?

top topics

join