It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corporate Billionaires Defend NSA

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Well seeing as Microsoft have probbaly made hundred of billions of the NSA in supplying most is equipment I would have been shocked if Gates wasnt a fan of then NSA!

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

Yes they did, specially in New York when money talks in Walls street and BS rolls to the police force, remember the donations to the corrupted NY police department during the Occupy Walls Street?

And people still doesn't get it.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Gates has grown some big dark wings with his billions, and selfish dominating asshat ideas. He can stand under himself but I won't stand under anything he things. His job to progress is to serve others, listening to them, learning from them, empowering them and standing up for freedom and equality, hand in hand, sidestepping all agenda's and fascism and corporate on earth. And he'd establish free eco villages and move the homeless and vulnerable into safety that they owned outright or had permanent rights to, he would give and give and humble himself.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   

CIAGypsy
reply to post by boncho

This is the most ridiculous piece of assumptive bull shizzle I have seen in a while. "Billionaires" do NOT back the NSA.... Especially globally.

The only reason Gates is making these comments is because he has allowed the NSA certain liberties within Microsoft and now that the cat is out of the bag, he has a PR problem. Nothing , nothing less.

Well, if you had to pick ONE billionaire to get on your side....

Gates isn't a bad choice at all....

And honestly....Apple...Google....well...they're all of a sudden crying wolf...seems a little....

Late to me ?

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   

CIAGypsy
This is the most ridiculous piece of assumptive bull shizzle I have seen in a while. "Billionaires" do NOT back the NSA.... Especially globally.

They probably don't back the NSA, but they damn well sure back the data and the information they are given by them.

The Corporate US world would benefit greatly from NSA wiretaps regarding business deals, tomorrows newspaper articles, a competitive CEO's SMS secrets..

INFORMATION is whats profitable!

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Yep, the same Bill Gates caught on film, several times, admitting that his vaccination programs have helped to DECREASE the global population !

I can take once as a slip of the tongue, but several times at different times and it's no slip of the tongue.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Of course they do.

F&S

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

Yes but they should have been occupying the Federal Reserve because the feds are the one promoting these destructive policies.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   
...and Snowden confirms on camera that NSA involved in "economic spying", that NSA motivated and controlled by corporate for "national interests, not for national security".

BBC link

German TV interview Sorry, can't find one without german translation but if you listen with headphones on you can hear the english conversation.

Snowden talks about threats to his life, a little of bit of rehash of the his motives and denying working with or for anyone other than the US public, his turning point, not just spying on Merkek yet NSA working with German govt, how nothing he has revealed has caused any harm. Some new content I don't recall reading elsewhere... he talks about govt contracting culture and how privatization of govt functions and lobbying is in conflict with public interest (after 25:00). I like how he mentions that many european countries he requested asylum said no because they are more interested in supporting US political concerns than doing the right thing.

Full german transcript I used google translate to get an ok version but hope someone finds original english for posting.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by zeroBelief

Gates is the worsts. Microsoft built in back doors to make it easier for the government to spy on people through the computer. The guy goes around and gives out tempered vaccines that have paralyzed 40k people in India. He is a eugenicist disguised as a human rights activists.
edit on 27-1-2014 by amfirst1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   

stirling
I think that you are right on the money...............and money is whats fuelling the NSA s search for information.....not terroism.....
Business is the driving force in America, indeed most western countries....they are in bed with the NSA...and have a need to know
Bill Gates is a true NWO stooge.....and stands to profit from NSA spying....
edit on 25-1-2014 by stirling because: (no reason given)
Correction: Bill Gates is NOT an NWO stooge, he's a card carrying member.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   
What are they saying? The provide great data for frontruning and do reliable industrial espionage?

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Every day now there is another top thread and someone saying it's from Alex Jones, but...

But what? How many of these clowns on the news lie non stop? There are no real threads exposing Jones for anything. I guess we can hate the guy for not living in a dirt hut and chewing roots to survive but...

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   

CIAGypsy
reply to post by boncho

The only reason Gates is making these comments is because he has allowed the NSA certain liberties within Microsoft and now that the cat is out of the bag, he has a PR problem. Nothing , nothing less.

This x9001.

I'm sure once the anti-trust suits stopped in the early days (as someone else mentioned), that was when the backdoor into Windows was created for the NSA.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by McGooferson

I think it goes way beyond 'back doors' in OS's. Recall the US government's hysteria over Chinese processors made to replace Intel chips, in which the US accused the Chinese manufacturer's of hard-wiring in back doors. Well, do we honestly believe the US hasn't pressured Intel to do just that for the NSA? China accused Intel of hardwiring back doors into CPUs, and I for one believe those accusations are true.

I would not be surprised if all the big chip makers haven't agreed to some NSA-backed shenanigans, and their executive boards look like an NWO billionaire boy's club.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Blackmarketeer
reply to post by McGooferson

I think it goes way beyond 'back doors' in OS's. Recall the US government's hysteria over Chinese processors made to replace Intel chips, in which the US accused the Chinese manufacturer's of hard-wiring in back doors. Well, do we honestly believe the US hasn't pressured Intel to do just that for the NSA? China accused Intel of hardwiring back doors into CPUs, and I for one believe those accusations are true.

I would not be surprised if all the big chip makers haven't agreed to some NSA-backed shenanigans, and their executive boards look like an NWO billionaire boy's club.

Oh, I definitely don't disagree with you at all, I was only specifically mentioning Windows since this thread is about Bill Gates, but I've always figured that everything we do online/on a PC in general has been tracked in some way or another. Even peripherals (webcams, mics, etc.) have been under suspicion for quite a while, even before these leaks.

If hackers can do it, the government definitely has the power to do so in my mind (granted we believe(d) the hacker/government agency power graph was more of sin/cos graph, but after the take down of TOR sites at will by our government, I'm more inclined to believe they nearly always have the upper hand but choose not to show it until necessary, in the case of TOR sites, or until it's exposed, as in the case of the Snowden docs).

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Of course the transnational corporate elites support the nsa.

They use the information gathered to snuff out their competition.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Here is the English version of Snowden's recent German TV interview.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join