It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The world fights back against chemtrails

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Well, dh, do we have an arrangement or not?

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Worldwatcher says:

"I don't care what anyone says, chemtrails are real."

Then I assume you're not interested in hearing other ideas and are not part of this discussion. That's your call, of course; no one here is forcing you to listen.

dh

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Off_The_Street
dh says:

What would that prove to you, dh? That there is no such thing as a "chem-trail" conspiracy?

Or would you be forced to come up with some other modification to your hypothesis?

Let me know. If you're serious about using the existence of contrail lines before 1990 as "evidence" that there are no such thing as "chem-trails", then I'll go out and find you some, okay?

I personally don't believe the existence of persistent contrails in parallel groupings or crossed or whatever proves or disproves anything, but if you really want to use it as "evidence", I'll be glad to do your research for you.

Again, let me know.

[immediately enters dissembling mode- well I am British and Blair wears a particular type of stereotype with flair]

Very generous of you OTS - I have looked around for this sort of thing myself but without much success, but then I am ineffably lazy, and I think if you take the right approach to idleness, i.e. that of a zealot, then you can add years to your life

Yup, most observers seem to date prevalence of chemtrails from various years in the mid-nineties on. So proper photographic evidence of the same phenomena - that is, patterning, spreading, 'white-outs' from an earlier era would be substantive evidence.

I don't deny the existence of lingering and spreading contrails at certain temperatures and atmospheric conditions , and don't insist that a contrail has to disappear at a few seconds interval from emission as some sample videos show - some do some don't For me, distinction between the two possible effects might take some time of observation

You see, I'm employing a type of technology that you won't accept, a cloud or chembuster, as promoted by Don Croft, based through a long trail of happenstance on the energetic findings of Wilhelm Reich, upon whom I've based my whole life perception from the age of fifteen. Now Reich's philosophy says that Nazi Germany was created out of the will of a sexologically messed up generation of Germans, whose sexual neediness created dependence on a Fuhrer - much the situation re-created today in the US, UK and many other nations - See 'The Mass Psychology of Fascism'

Um, the other element in this is the cell towers which are taken in some way to interact with the chemtrail umbrella and with us individually and as community = this is dealt with as regards to individual cell towers by depositing towerbusters in the vicinity. This according to dispassionate recordings on an EMF meter - favourite in this activity the Zapchecker - will sometimes take down the output or not. 'Gifting' cell towers with towerbusters in areas that have a cloudbuster can produce apparently rapid reaction in sky-born phenomena

All I'm trying to say here is that it is much more difficult to distinguish locally between a contrail activity and a chemtrail activity when you have devices dedicated to breaking up chemtrail formation

You see, I don't really need a chemtrail conspiracy, chemtrails are neither here nor there without a mechanism to fight back
If chemtrails didn't exist we'd need to invent them
That's what's so attractive about little creations of resin, metal shavings, quartz crystal, and maybe copper pipes
educate-yourself.org...
Don't need to believe the technology, the conspiracy, -just do the business and create the totem object and shamanistically put it out there with your best intent and it's bound to work

All i'm saying is it's a holographic world and a hundred monkeys is enough to prove what's real is real

Hmm- holograms, that explains so much - one little part of a hologram contains the information relating to the whole - this is so much like the inferrent/efferent DNA strand. Also incidentally the best explanation of some visual images from 9/11- an outgrowth of Project Bluebeam and all
So after a long dissembling - I warned you from the start - bring it on - some stark images of the skies pre-nineties of some chemtrail like phenomena in the sky

Will you convince me? - well perhaps at least for the part of the show if not the whole performance
It would certainly add valuable information to the debate and I wish you would go for it
Best
dh

dh

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark

It isn't a photograph, but Kieth Ferris's 75 foot wide mural at the Smithsonian was painted in 1975. Will that do?

[edit on 2-12-2004 by HowardRoark]

Nope, it's obvious that the depiction of the trails give force to the cental image. Artistic licence, at the least

dh

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kidfinger

Well, The link below this quote in your reply is some website that is selling new age healling items, and is called Orgonise Afrika.

Actually Georg sells New Age healing items to subsidise widespread selfless activity throughout the Southern African continent, South Africa, Namibia, Zimbabwe and a DIY technology taken up in many areas of Africa
Credo Muttwa, last Zulu shaman, gave it the green light
This is a continent subject, at least in the black heartlands to total genocide, whether thru WWF manipulations, AIDS HAARP-created drought or politically pressured tribal wars

A sample of Georg's efforts
www.ethericwarriors.com...
[edit on 3-12-2004 by dh]

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh

It isn't a photograph, but Kieth Ferris's 75 foot wide mural at the Smithsonian was painted in 1975. Will that do?

[edit on 2-12-2004 by HowardRoark]

Nope, it's obvious that the depiction of the trails give force to the cental image. Artistic licence, at the least

What?

Artistic license in the Air and Space Museum of the Smithsonian?

OK, How about this picture?

[edit on 3-12-2004 by HowardRoark]

dh

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Nobody could deny these planes have trails
What is the provenance - what is the picture about?

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh
Nobody could deny these planes have trails
What is the provenance - what is the picture about?

Schwienfurt

The following is a famous Time magazine photo from 1944.

then of course there is this famous photo of contrails over St. Paul's Cathedral during the Battle of Briton

and even earlier, from the Spanish Civil War

The battle goes on just above ground level. A squadron of Fiats breaks away and comes after them . Mero�o goes for them, and is immediately pursued by more Fiats.Now it's my turn and I unleash my squadron against them. The one hundred and fifty aircraft weave and unravel an enormous pattern of white trails in the air. A flash of brilliant red goes crashing down onto the banks of the Ebro. It must be an Me-109 or one of Arias' Moscas.

www.aire.org...

dh

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 07:59 PM
link   

and into the bodies of men-spewing blood, tissues, intestines, and brains.

Quite - this is what it's all about - chemtrails or no

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 08:07 PM
link   
What????

What the F are you talking about?

Don't try to change the subject.

dh

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 08:12 PM
link   

What????

What the F are you talking about?

Don't try to change the subject.
I

think it came somewhwre off your posting
I was only agreeing
Is that so hard to bear?

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 11:20 PM
link   
It's OK showing pictures of mass con trail activity during a war time cenario with a lot of aircraft in the air.
Also fighter aircraft doing very tight manouvers will creat con-trail that otherwise wouldn't be there.
But where do you see that kind of activity today?
If you did, wouldn't it look odd to you?
Wouldn't you maybe try to see what is causing so much con-trail activity.
On a clear sunny day an aircraft flying over with a con-trail stands out like a sore thumb, two a/c working in an obvious pattern together stands out like two #in sore thumbs and the bodies they're attached to.
Or would it just be normal activity?

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Do you have any idea of just how many planes there are over us?

Air traffic has grown in the past decade.

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 12:10 AM
link   
dh, I understand completely.

You're copping out.

Why am I not surprised?

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 12:42 AM
link   
A point of issue with the original post in this thread: Where is the evidence of the "world fighting back" against chemtrails????

MK

dh

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Think I admitted this somewhere above, but not a plausible enough explanation for a difference in presentation

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Do you have any idea of just how many planes there are over us?

Dude we both live under the same sky, it's there everyday you wake up.
You think I don't look up there once in awhile. You think I only looked at the sky that one time I saw what I did? Ya'lls arguments are getting weaker by the day!

Regardless of how many a/c are in the sky what I saw was NOT normal air traffic.

dh

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Off_The_Street
dh, I understand completely.

You're copping out.

Well, I think I put enough irony into my response to allow you that conclusion, in case you couldn't come up with the goods

Still, if that's the conclusion you want to draw, then I could simply say - you too

dh

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by MKULTRA

A point of issue with the original post in this thread: Where is the evidence of the "world fighting back" against chemtrails????

MK

Er, yes lost it is. I think the answer lies in the original link given at the original posting to Educate Yourself regarding Sylph activity, which in some areas is certainly a relatively new occurrence in its frequency
Only yesterday, a clear sunny one in a generally overcast area at this time of year, an interpretation could be given of Sylphs consuming or converting chemtrails.
I'll have to stir myself to get the camera ready for the next occurence

[edit on 4-12-2004 by dh]

dh

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 05:44 PM
link   

What?

Artistic license in the Air and Space Museum of the Smithsonian?

Yes, that is quite funny, if you want to believe that the whole presentation is true, Howard, and you want to believe that the institutions and scientific research funded from the top end, and the artists employed from those quaters are only going to represent the absolute truth, and whoever said that contrails don't exist? Because that's all that's represented on that mural. Aircraft exhaust

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join