It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The world fights back against chemtrails

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
dh

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 07:09 PM
link   
The world's energy grid doesn't just take it lying down when they try to statify the flow through chemtrails, cell tower-transmitted HAARP waves, and the new Star Wars arrays, bearing down into your particulate or wave-like DNA
The Schumann Resonance, the vibratory frequency of the Earth as measured in the atmospheric cavity, is on the up, from 7Hz in 1985, as it had been for the past century, to 15 Hz in 2012 expected
We are all on a higher frequency as is the global grid
Small wonder that she tries to repair herself
educate-yourself.org...

[edit on 21-11-2004 by dh]

[edit on 21-11-2004 by dh]

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Aerosol and Electromagnetic Weapons in the Age of Nuclear War
by Amy Worthington
globalresearch.ca...
North America is now suffering its seventh year of conspicuous and dangerous aerosol and electromagnetic operations conducted by the U.S. government under the guise of national security. Concerned citizens watch in fear as military tankers discolor the skies with toxic chemicals that morph into synthetic clouds.

We continually witness bizarre meteorological occurrences as powerful electromagnetic devices manipulate both the jet stream and individual storm fronts to create artificial weather and climatic conditions. Black operations projects embedded within these aerosol missions are documented to sicken and disorient select populations with biological test agents and psychotronic mind/mood control technologies.

Part of what is happening in the atmosphere above us involves the Pentagon's secret space weapons program, designed for strategic, operational and tactical levels of war. NASA missions will soon be transferred to Pentagon control.1 The Air Force Space Command declares that, in order to monitor and shape world events, it must fight intense, decisive wars with great precision from space.2 Air Force Secretary James G. Roche has stated: "Space capabilities are integrated with, and affect every link in the kill chain."3

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Actually, the world doesn't "fight back" against "chem-trails"; the bulk of the world (i.e., all the scientists, engineers, meteorologists and everyone else) laughs at the idea that persistent aircraft contrails are anything but ... persistent aircraft contrails.

Maybe that's why the only time you see such terms in on conspiracy forums LOL.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 03:11 PM
link   
chemtrails are debunked. find some new dellusion, it really gets boring. alien abductions for example are far more satisfying, both for the reader and the "experiencer".

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Wow, dh.

Thanks for the new sig line

That is the wackiest thing that I have read here in a while.

dh

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 06:14 PM
link   

[

That is the wackiest thing that I have read here in a while.

Whacky but sure if you read the skies right.....
Strange whispy energy bodies in cloud formation appear round the chemtrails all the time just lately
Hopefully most people got it but I just put my favourite here again
extra-terrestre.org...
There are many other examples

PS signature
'bearing down into your particulate or wave-like DNA' See Len Horowitz's new book 'DNA - Pirates of the Double Helix' - it's difficult but scrumptiously good

[edit on 23-11-2004 by dh]

dh

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by feyd rautha
chemtrails are debunked.

Debunked? This is a holographic world where what is is what you believe it is
From my stand point where if I believe the few are trying to manipulate, decimate, enslave the many through whatever means, then so be it - there is ample documentary and anecdotal evidence to support that, and ones outputs will produce real outcomes
If you want to go along with the manipulations, then thats up to you. You will purchase the unfoldings
Best to at least mentally unleash the old paradigms, welcome the new

dh

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Off_The_Street
Actually, the world doesn't "fight back" against "chem-trails"; the bulk of the world (i.e., all the scientists, engineers, meteorologists and everyone else) laughs at the idea that persistent aircraft contrails are anything but ... persistent aircraft contrails.

Maybe that's why the only time you see such terms in on conspiracy forums LOL.

Each eco-system has its homeostatic mechanism, to attempt to achieve equilibrium which is self-maintaining sustenance
The Earth is no different and will employ such devices as are necessary

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 06:21 PM
link   
because its really hard for the government to do what they please. especially like get some airplanes and paint them white with no markings while putting sprayers on them. Because everyone knows thats impossible! Really, no really it is. really.

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by feyd rautha
find some new dellusion

This is WRONG . It may be that chemtrails are just contrails, but to call a member delusional simply for his post is wrong. IMO

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 10:44 PM
link   
What about Emily Cragg?

Are her posts firmly grounded in reality?

IMO There is a fine line between trolls and delusional posters.

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Netstorm, there are a lot of people who post on trhe Internet who are delusional. While I have only seen a couple here on ATS, they are as thick as flies on some other boards.

I don't say that people who believe aircraft contrails are some Giant Secret Plot ar delusional in that they go around talking to themselves and get secret instructions from the neighbor's poodle to kill the grocery clerk, but they ARE deluding themselves by believing something for which ther is no evidence and which, indeed, evidence is against.

Besides, a great number of these same people believe that engineers and scientists, pilots and meteorologists, and anyone who even questions their assertions is "part of the plot" themselves.

If that's not delusional, tell me what is!

[edit on 28-11-2004 by Off_The_Street]

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by project_pisces
Aerosol and Electromagnetic Weapons in the Age of Nuclear War
by Amy Worthington
globalresearch.ca...
North America is now suffering its seventh year of conspicuous and dangerous aerosol and electromagnetic operations conducted by the U.S. government under the guise of national security. Concerned citizens watch in fear as military tankers discolor the skies with toxic chemicals that morph into synthetic clouds.

We continually witness bizarre meteorological occurrences as powerful electromagnetic devices manipulate both the jet stream and individual storm fronts to create artificial weather and climatic conditions. Black operations projects embedded within these aerosol missions are documented to sicken and disorient select populations with biological test agents and psychotronic mind/mood control technologies.

Part of what is happening in the atmosphere above us involves the Pentagon's secret space weapons program, designed for strategic, operational and tactical levels of war. NASA missions will soon be transferred to Pentagon control.1 The Air Force Space Command declares that, in order to monitor and shape world events, it must fight intense, decisive wars with great precision from space.2 Air Force Secretary James G. Roche has stated: "Space capabilities are integrated with, and affect every link in the kill chain."3

Blah Blah Blah Star Wars. weaponization of space. UGH. Good news here, that Star Wars progect is useless. The Russians can STILL launch enough ICBM's to penetrate it. Feel better?

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Sorry, but I have travelled all over the world and have never, up until aprroximately 1999, noticed persistent, horizon-to-horizon expanding chemtrails which sometimes exiihbit standing wave patterns as if being excited electromagnetically. Skeptiscm is healthy, however there is no evidence that chemtrails are not real.

On the contrary, the United states government has published its stated goal of complete control of the weather by 2025, see DARPA publications online, and federation of American Scientists...fas.org....It is only logical that large scale testing is taking place right now.

Look at the patents involving aerosol dispersal of metallic particles. The government also has a history of COVERT aerosol operations that have resulted in the deaths of civilian and military, example being San Fransisco from 1954 to 1967. The government has already set the precident that it will use the citizenry as guinea pigs! How much more proof do you need?! They were spraying a very large gegraphical area with BIOACTIVE, Bacterial Bacilius and other microbial material and chemicals. People died. This is all documented FACT and was addressed in several different congressional hearings during the '70s and '80s. Do the reasearch yourselves...This is undeniable, indisputable fact!!!

Is it too much of an extrapolation to believe that the current phases of these DECADES OLD programs involve microengineered bioactive particulates? Notice I used the word extrapolation, not speculation, there is a huge difference. Extrapolation is the process of inferring other potential attributes of a phenemenon based on currently known facts and knowledge. It is Hypothesis in motion, if you will.

The opposite side of the intellectual spectrum is complete denial, expemplified by many people posting to this board whose thought processes are so limited that they instantaneously scoff, ridicule, and dismiss any idea or concept which does not fit neatly into their preconceived, simplistic perception of the universe in which we live. Instead of denying ignorance, it is the narrow minded and quite frankly dimwitted who enthusiastically embrace ignorance.

[edit on 28-11-2004 by abdul]

[edit on 28-11-2004 by abdul]

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Netstorm, there are a lot of people who post on trhe Internet who are delusional. While I have only seen a couple here on ATS, they are as thick as flies ons ome other boards.

I am aware that there are a lot of people out there that have a problem with reality. However I believe you are missing my point. IMO it would have been better to say "I believe that is wrong, here are my sources etc etc" The whole motto here is to deny ignorance (which is where the sources to counter the claim come into ) not to just say "you''re nuts and leave it at that. What if Isabella would have said to Columbus. "You are delusional, get out of here!" (A lot of people did) but she said "prove them wrong".
I'm not saying that you should not be able to argue your point one way or another, what I am saying that a better choice of words could have and should have been used.

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I just cant buy into the whole chemtrail thing. I live about 2 miles from Louisville international airport. I see these same contrails daily. sometimes they are short, and sometimes they are long. Depending on the weather conditions, the contrails will evaporate quickly, (as there are tiny ice crystals in the) or they persist and spread out into a thin cloud. These contrails never reach the ground, so how can they affect people? Not only that, but it is impossible to drop an arisol at 25000 feet, and expect it to land where you dropped it. Have you ever seen a fire plane drop a load of fireretardant? They cant do it anywhere but 20 foot above the treetops. Why, you ask? Because they cannot controle the fire retardant after its been released.

Now for what I do believe. I do think that HAARP is a weather control device, an albiet small, and not very accurate. It is capable of heating the atomosphere and affecting the jetstream. I think that strategically placed contrails could be used in conjunction with HAARP to control the weather.

IMO, Chemtrails are contrails are jet exhaust mixed with tiny ice particles.

[edit on 11/28/04 by Kidfinger]

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Abdul says:

��many people�whose thought processes are so limited � their preconceived, simplistic perception of the universe � narrowed [sic] minded and quite frankly dimwitted��

Abdul, one of the reasons I have always enjoyed your posts is that you typically present your point of view without resorting to insulting others. Thank you for sharing.

Netstorm says:

�I am aware that there are a lot of people out there that have a problem with reality. However I believe you are missing my point. IMO it would have been better to say "I believe that is wrong, here are my sources etc etc"

Netstorm, I do not understand. I didn�t say that the �chem-trail� devotees are �delusional� as we usually define �delusional�, i.e., crazies. If they were that kind of delusional, I would respond as I do those very few people here whom I believe are divorced from reality, which is not to even communicate with them. I don�t think I have told anyone on this board that they were �nuts�.

Furthermore, I believe that the vast majority of "chem-trail" believers are not hoaxers or scam artists; they are simply people who have been deluded by the scam-artists like Jeff Rense, Will Thomas, Cliff Carnicom, et. al. and simply don't understand basic physics and meteorology, how aircraft work, etc.

Understand that, forty years ago, as a young man, I was deluded by Lyndon Johnson and Robert McNamara into believing that I should kill Asian people in black pajamas; that did not make me delusional!

�The whole motto here is to deny ignorance (which is where the sources to counter the claim come into )�

Not necessarily. We are not medieval churchmen quoting conflicting sources to win an argument. You simply can�t do that with �chem-trails� anyway. Some guy says he talked to a pilot who told him �chem-trails� were real. Another guy says he talked to that pilot�s boss who said that chem-trails aren�t real. Who wins the argument? Neither; probably both �sources� are made up, anyway!

And no one can prove that there aren�t �chem-trails�; you can�t prove a negative. If I say I�m the long-lost King of France or that the mushrooms in my back yard were put there by The Little Fairies of the Moonlight, you can�t prove that they [n]weren�t, can you? Of course not! Therefore, since you can�t prove me wrong, that means I�m right? I don�t think so LOL!!

The only way that you can argue against the �chem-trail� hoax is to show, using basic science and Occam�s Razor, that the �chem-trail� believer�s views simply don�t make any logical sense, and that his �evidence� for �chem-trails�, such as �so-and-so got a patent for something like it ten years ago� or �I never saw any �chem-trails� anywhere else� are not evidence at all.

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 10:17 AM
link   
The people who live by delusion are the ones for whom "PROCESS" is more important and has a higher priority than "RELATIONSHIP."

Living by delusion means a person has shut themself OFF from their senses, and they're proceeding on AutoPilot, only with what they know.

Delusions are most often contagious thoughtforms communicated nonverbally in and by Group Think. It's the masses that live by delusions.

"Everybody says" or "everybody thinks" is a delusion--always.

Calling attention to divergent data ALWAYS results in being labeled "delusional." That's how it goes.

And Time convicts us all of our delusions--you of yours and me of mine.

But, on the topic of chem-trails, the state of Texas is somehow exempt from the extravagant dumping of barium powder [plus bio-fibres] that I witnessed in West Virginia. The air is much better here, thank God.

Having watched that system in place for about five or six years now, it appears to me that it's too costly for the effects it is able to produce. And whereas photos of chem-sprayed sky were proliferated by the hundreds just a couple of years ago, the rate of spraying appears to have diminished.

Fewer people on-line are complaining about it, lately. And my experience is wholly different now. Who knows? Maybe the Gummint has given up on them, for a while. Not cost-effective? Maybe.

[edit on 28-11-2004 by Emily_Cragg]

dh

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Understand that, forty years ago, as a young man, I was deluded by Lyndon Johnson and Robert McNamara into believing that I should kill Asian people in black pajamas; that did not make me delusional!

l.

Actually, I believe it did
And I think the residue lingers on
You need to be able to to perceive the way the skies are now and the new phenomena occurring there, without stressful pre-conceived baggage
You need to question why cell towers are springing up intently in so many places, not only in city places, but in far-flung deserted places where the few attempting to scrape a living have no access to a cell phone
Try
www.orgonise-africa.net...
for that
Most of all you need to escape the consensus organised scientific rationale for just about everything
It's all aimed at twisting your natural concepts into percepts that suit someone elses agenda
As weird as it gets?
See this chemtrailing orb
forums.cloud-busters.com...

[edit on 28-11-2004 by dh]

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh

You need to question why cell towers are springing up intently in so many places, not only in city places, but in far-flung deserted places where the few attempting to scrape a living have no access to a cell phone

Well, The link below this quote in your reply is some websitew that is selling new age healling items, and is called Orgonise Afrika. If you are asking why are thier cell towers going up all over Africa, the explination is simple. Cell towers are a hell of a lot cheaper than land lines for communication. These poor countries dont have the economy to support a land line communication backbone. So they rely on Cell phones.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join