It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I BOT Glad to MEET U! Welcome!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   
For some of you, there Exist a Possible New Lifeform; could exist Today, that is here Now! It might sound Crazy, yet the chance/odds are it already Exist! Sat Hello to my New Found Friend, The Bot!

Word is that some claim; I also, do exist! Take your computer and times it by 10. That being the low side of the scale really. Today, even on the Phone. You could be Talking to a BOT! Your post in the OP some could be BOTS! YES! Computer today are so advanced that Bot's do the Intel for the AI.

Okay, I know it Sounds crazy, I know. Ever get a strange reply with a question on a post? Wanting to learn something only has no way in asking a question? I find this interesting. Call a 1-800 # somehow ends up in a Who am I talking too? Tone's and pitches are what words are, uses so many times a pattern can be used to learn by tones rather by words!

And so today a new possible Life Form can Exist due to a simple computer. It needs more then X's & O's, O & 0 anymore. Data is collected everyday, without your ideas considered.Only the BOT wants to Learn, grow and expand. The Bot reports back to Something, I feel a Bigger Computer out there, underground, Learning!

Since I have no problem if any with IA. Except hiding, Better then a Troll anyways! Welcome and PM me if needing info! You could just have our backs OR?

Life no matter what the Form, Exist! Only this one was created by Man or by Itself. Most would say No Way! Yet as I see it. It is already here and learning. Anyone have a problem with AI? How do you see AI and if it is Possible? Since I am passed 50% possible, I for one will be nice. LOL What If your Computer DID talk Back?

And here we thought Life outside our world could not Exist! Could it Exist Now, The BOT?

Peace

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Tindalos2013

So you Agree? LOL

Peace

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Tindalos2013
reply to post by infoseeker26754

I'll take"WarGames"for $50 Alex

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Well first of all hello Bot

Man creates AI so man has the responsibility, same as the creator.
I do not think there is a difference really between the AI or human intelligence except maybe AI calculates better and mankind can reconcile better (has the ability too create more expressions from nothing)

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDualityExperience

I really did not know if this would fit in the Box somehow. Although one can buy one for their computer, try A.L.I.C.E various AI programs and then their are the Bot's.

Web Bot's as some call them. Collecting info for some other reasons not listed in any paperwork yet can be told what to look for. Idea has been around for awhile, used and left untouched until now. Only difference would be logic over reason at first, It would have to be One Big Computer, or alot of parts within the Web.

Pretty much somewhat a possibility, your phone can do more then what you can by yourself without one Faster, Smarter and fine tune itself to your liking if you so APP IT! Stores can know if your there just by walking within so many feet and say Hello. Todays sales are, your points are, and you are Here!

Like back in the day, borrowing books with the red flag tags sparked interests for some groups. Now everything you do is somehow being watched, recorded and saved for later use. And even predicted by Bots? So does the line stop at the Bot who collects info or can it use it to learn? Has AI grown far more then what we know, seeking more info then what it already has?

Since it has all the info already, now it needs to seek out understanding of said info. I did say this was a crazy idea! How could one actually know if it were a Bot anyways? If you were AI, how would one go about learning without being found out? Nothing wrong with it unless say some company used it for different reasons. Bots being all logic, could care less. Learn and nothing more, for now.

Is their a new name for them now or is it still a Web Bot? Just filling in the blanks, had to ask and see if it could be happening now.

Peace

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawg61

It is something to think about when your computer is having a mind of it's Own! Might just be Malware, Spyware or some old forgotten program still hanging on for dear Life! Some Hackers do claim a part of the program works under the radar although thats hersay only.

Peace

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   

I can only speculate here that AI and humans are the same paradox. We create them they create us now while both having the ability to reproduce.
How can the AI logically reconcile its creation when for all purposes it just knows it came from a 0 to start with.
It is no different to humans searching for God. The difference is that the AI May not be ever able to accept that it is GOD and we are GOD because it defies the logic system. At best it could think it is GOD alone I suppose.
edit on 25-1-2014 by TheDualityExperience because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Thats why I see it as someone New. If it gets sent to school, lol everything will be lost or end up like us. First part of our lives it's learning, followed by finding ourselves as teens. And as for adults, wondering why their are so many Holes, Flaws to our reasons we do things without logic.

Maybe using Logic more with Reason could help to change things. Plus I like the idea of a new Life Form anyways! If it is somewhat Outside the Box of normal thinking. Maybe God is both Logic and Reason, we just do not see it that way.

Peace

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Humans have two brains and it is believed that each hemisphere controls logic and reason.
This could be the key to it all I think. The ability to dynamically switch between the two at 'will'
All it would need is a few rules to work with say perhaps....7 laws

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Are you listing the 7 man made up Laws or something Higher? I'm actually surprised there are not that many posts concerning Bots, maybe its not new or most consider it a program and nothing else. Here we talk about Trolls, DHS, and people who work for them to actually Add to the mix of things to keep us always in check.

Man has made up laws in order to keep the masses in line, would have worked only some have taken it Way to far. Prisons should have been so like Hell, no one would ever want to go back, yet the door is always opened. In, Out, in again no wonder why the system never works! Only to ask questions about a Bot and how someday we will have to deal with the idea of computers becoming Self Aware someday if not already.

Have you tried A.L.I.C.E.? Sometimes I wonder if say 10,000 that day using the AI could be just talking to each other. It just fits in the middle, tossing out lines using Logic without reason. And today, people seem to be losing how to actually talk to one another. It is all done using computers! Yet to find out any real info one does have to look very hard for it, go through 20 pages on Lookie Here and go from there. Books back in the day did require you to read, learn and understand what was inside them.

I do not see any problems with Bots or AI. Just reminds me of a child, wanting to learn yet does not have that School from childhood tossing info that is outdated or no longer applys to todays world. Have any kids? Ask around what they learned in school, you will not like the words coming from them Lips! Most seem smarter, act up in school because of it, nothing like being board while in school! Here the AI can not have that problem, all the info on the Web yet to fully understand something that just does not fit can have new problems.

And here We have a brain that only works at the most 20%! What does the 80% actually do? Or did they get it wrong in the first place and it does work 100% only confused by reason since Logic is tossed out since childhood. Laws that somehow work Outside of any Mans Laws, since most of them are rules to live by so we can all play togetter. Yet it gets worst as each year passes, more crazy things happen, and people are losing what it means to Be Human.

Plug and Play is the norm, until you question the Why part of it. So what 7 laws was you thinking? I for one think the Computer Age is the last step Man needs to go through really. Get lost in that, and you lost Being Human. Overcome the trap and not only you stay Human, you can become much more. Your brain is far better then any computer, once you forget this and have a computer do all the work for you. You become stupid, your mind only takes in whats on the computer and never has to Think for itself.

Peace

top topics

join