posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 04:25 PM
Im almost 4 hours in the game, and it's pretty sweet.
A quick run down on what I've experienced so far....
- quite a good amount of leveling/finding runes. It doesnt take too long to find/level up, but it doesnt take too long either.
- the map (1st map, havent gotten to map 2 yet) is somewhat big, but there's tons of stuff to do as the game progresses.
- combat is very fun, but seems a bit too easy at the moment. Im not sure what difficulty the game starts at, because I just immediately pressed start
when I put the game in. I've also killed 7 captains so far, and killed 3 within a span of 10 minutes.
- I still havent died yet. There were about 3 close calls, but got out of there pretty easy.
- As for the main quest, I started and played it for about 2 hours, and then got sidetracked doing random stuff/side quests/ brawl missions, etc.. for
another 2 hours. I'll be running along to the next spot for the main quest, and I'll see something to the side, and bam! Im doing something else and
starting more missions.
- I still havent gotten to the point where I can dominate orcs (I think that's somewhere in the main story). I learned the dominate caragor ability,
but I still have yet to use it. Setting caragors loose to kill a bunch of orcs on their own is super fun, along with blowing up stuff, setting
stinging flies loose, etc.....
edit on 30-9-2014 by buni11687 because: (no reason given)