It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How might living on Mars affect the evolution of the human species?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by JadeStar

I agree with you 1,000%, JadeStar, regarding the battles ahead over technology-induced issues (hmmm, I think I made that term up?). I’ve preached about this in other threads. Our sciences and technology are reaching levels that will soon bring humanity to a crossroads. The battles won and choices made will take us down one road or the other. Man, I hope we take the high road - it could lead to a world of magic on a significantly higher plain of existence. I truly wish I had more faith in mankind.

We’re close to the point of being able to set our own evolutionary path, climbing several rungs up the evolutionary ladder at a time. We’re rapidly approaching the capability of becoming interstellar travelers, and possibly even settlers in the near stellar neighborhood (I have a feeling in the next 100-200 years). Sentient machine intelligence and hybrid entities, with abilities we can only dream of now. Our ability to know and understand the workings of nature and the universe advancing at an exponential rate. It’s almost overwhelming when you think of it.

Now, the way I see it, the ones standing in our way are Billy Graham, Ken Ham and John Bohner. How do you suggest we surmount these obstacles?

PS: Just kidding. John Bohner won’t be a problem :-)

<< 1  2   >>

join