It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Object seen after sunrise ISS

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Object seen after sunrise ISS? I don't know but if this seems to be legitimate footage from NASA ? Then I don't know what I'm seeing here is this a part of the international space station or is it really another ship or object near the ISS as the tittle from the video says ..

I couldn't find somebody else covering this video here so I thought I might as well ask you guys here what this is we are seeing?
Is it real ? is it some old stuff? because the transmission seems to be cut off soon after?

Update:

“Streetcap1 of Youtube recorded this UFO near the ISS this week and it has a light that is coming down against the outer wall of the ISS itself. Amazing catch and just goes to prove that if you try to catch a UFO on live cam at the ISS, you will succeed sooner or later. Awesome catch!” says Scott Waring, author of UFO Sightings Daily.

Does anybody have a clue?
edit on 0b39America/ChicagoSat, 25 Jan 2014 16:48:39 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoSat, 25 Jan 2014 16:48:39 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

Looks cool whatever it is.

I wish there was more to see like few more minutes before and after. This is an example of what frustrates me with these YouTube videos and to a greater extent NASA on the whole with these silent videos.

Just adds to the suspicious public and rightly so imho.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   

As seems to be the way with these videos there's no useful information supplied but my first thought is maybe it's a resupply mission , if it's a recent mission perhaps This one from 12 January 2014.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I can't wrap my mind around this ? Maybe it's some of the modules that has this strange effect on the camera. But I can't recall a module looking like this but I could be wrong. The youtuber has some other interesting video's going . but this one raised more questions..

gortex

As seems to be the way with these videos there's no useful information supplied but my first thought is maybe it's a resupply mission , if it's a recent mission perhaps This one from 12 January 2014.

Could be but I would expect it more rectangular and not that egg shaped, I'ts almost depicts the form of the millennium falcon if you ask me.. or did that Norwegian object spontaneously starting to fly off ?
edit on 0b44America/ChicagoSat, 25 Jan 2014 16:17:44 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoSat, 25 Jan 2014 16:17:44 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Since were looking thru a window, its kind of hard to rule out reflection.

Especially when it grows with the sunrise…

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

But considering the distance this thing is then it must be huge right?

As Gortex who logically point's out that this could be the Cygnus capsule
Length: 6.7m
Diameter: 3m
to me I have the feeling that it's bigger then the size of this module?
edit on 0b27America/ChicagoSat, 25 Jan 2014 16:37:27 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoSat, 25 Jan 2014 16:37:27 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Maybe they had a meeting with the residents from the moon. Last i heard they had a beefwith us that we parked on their frontyard.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   
This is what the guy wrote who captured the life feed from NASA..

“Streetcap1 of Youtube recorded this UFO near the ISS this week and it has a light that is coming down against the outer wall of the ISS itself. Amazing catch and just goes to prove that if you try to catch a UFO on live cam at the ISS, you will succeed sooner or later. Awesome catch!” says Scott Waring, author of UFO Sightings Daily.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Is it just me or does it apear to have a body going down towards the spacestation, like it's a part of the spacestation.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   

i feel stupid..im not seeing anything hahah..where should i be looking at?

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Mianeye
Is it just me or does it apear to have a body going down towards the spacestation, like it's a part of the spacestation.

thats exactly what i thought....it looks like its part of the space station unless im completely missing it

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Is it not part of the ISS? It looks like just the end of a very long piece is illuminated and the rest of it is actually part of the space station. With that said, I'm not sure there is a part of the space station that even looks like that, so I could be wrong.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Mianeye

That's what I saw, as well. I think we're just seeing the illuminated end of a longer piece that mostly remains in darkness, but it is visible if you pay attention to it.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Looks like part of the structure, if it's referring to the large object of the zoomed picture.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Mianeye
like it's a part of the spacestation.

cosmicexplorer
looks like its part of the space station unless im completely missing it

theabsolutetruth
Looks like part of the structure

Fair enough

Now, which part of the station/structure looks like that?

edit on 25-1-2014 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   

If we are talking about this:

then there are lots of bits of ISS that could be that part:

Some examples:

www.universetoday.com...

If the video shows some other anomaly then please point it out as I didn't notice it.
edit on 25-1-2014 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   

As above me i did search for pics of ISS, but found non that could explain which part.

I then searched for camera positions on the ISS, but again nothing usefull that could show which part.

I then went to ISS Live Streams, which is still running on my PC as i write, but again i can't come up with anything usefull.

I have now decided to give up, as i have nothing.

I will now go to bed and dream about Aliens circling the spacestation, maybe tomorrow will bring me an answear to the mystery object, but i doubt.

I simply give up, i have nothing, i did my research but failed.

edit on 25-1-2014 by Mianeye because: Some spelling

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Looking at it again, the light direction should have revealed the detachment of the object to the space station? Also the distance between the object and the window seems several miles therefore I think its floating free in space

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Mianeye

I will now go to bed and dream about Aliens circling the spacestation

You know it doesn't have to be aliens. . Maybe it's a blimp you never know right?

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   
here you go guys i,ll give you a clue
www.spaceflight.nasa.gov... w-27/hires/iss027e036759.jpg
shame the quality is to low to read the name above the s1 truss
edit on 25-1-2014 by suicideeddie because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join