It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How would you cook this?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Tom Yum

Think most call it Thai Hot Pot. That fish would make an interesting addition.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ChuckNasty

I make a fish soup with sliced potatoes, onions, a clove of garlic, a little cabbage, butter, a few drops of hot sauce, and salt and pepper. Adding the fish about eight minutes before the sliced potatoes are done cooking. Looks almost like that picture you had at the link.

I like dishes like that. It costs about sixty cents a bowl to make fish soup. A slice of bread or toast and it is a nutritious and filling meal.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I'd say;

Fill it with "Watermelon Jello & Vodka", put it in the frig for a couple hours and the party's started!

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 12:29 AM
link   

rickymouse
reply to post by ChuckNasty

I make a fish soup with sliced potatoes, onions, a clove of garlic, a little cabbage, butter, a few drops of hot sauce, and salt and pepper. Adding the fish about eight minutes before the sliced potatoes are done cooking. Looks almost like that picture you had at the link.

I like dishes like that. It costs about sixty cents a bowl to make fish soup. A slice of bread or toast and it is a nutritious and filling meal.

That also sounds delicious!

Good food that stays with you, but is easy on the pocket, is always loved world round.

&

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Since this is a clear animal, I don't think there's enough of anything other than water to it. The colourful part could be fat, though. I doubt you could do much more than eat it raw, effectively.

But if it's a shelled seafood, I'd just boil it like a crawfish or shrimp, then eat it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join