It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Neice Sees Spirits .. Apparently

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   
First off, this is isn't my subject so forgive me if it's a bit of a poor thread. I can't provide any evidence of any kind apart from the things that were said to me.

Quick bit of history I'm 28 from the UK, back in 2010 my mother was diagnosed with cancer I won't go into what it was or what happened. She passed away 6 months after contracting cancer and in October 2010 she finally passed from this life. Back to the story, me niece who is currently 9 years old bit of a tom boy but still likes her girly stuff too, but she is not your ordinary girl she even hates Justin bieber lol. My niece would of been about six years old when my mum was around and my mum adored her.

Now to the story, my niece come round yesterday as my brothers car window had been smash ones and he was fixing it. While sitting indoors with my dad my niece turned round and said that she could see spirits and was a little scared. My dad reassured her that even if the spirits were real that they couldn't hurt her. My brother finished fixing the car and when my brother went to go home before my niece left she went up to my dad and asked if she could whisper something. So she whispered something and left. After shutting the door my dad started to have a little cry to himself, my niece had said that she could see my mum and said to say hello from her.
We have done a lot of decorating in the house now I know my niece is old enough to notice the changes as we have changed everything, my niece also apparently whispered that my mum said she was happy with the work that has been done in the house.

I know this wasn't a huge thread and I don't usually like creating threads but I've read a few threads on here about kids bein able to use their minds better or can actually see other things and experience things that adults can't. I don't know what I'm getting out of writing this but maybe someone can give a bit of help maybe with things to ask my neice. Also I just wanted to share my experience like I said I rarely make threads and especially on this subject

Be nice
thanks for your time

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ThePeaceMaker

Not many people get the chance to receive messages from their passed on loved ones. You are lucky to have such a gifted niece.
What worried me is that you said, she said she was afraid.

I'd ask her to tell you the reason for that. Does she see bad/evil spirits too?
I'd also ask her if she can see other entities - angel, demons, and God knows what else- besides passed on loved ones.

Tell her to ask her guardian angels to keep her safe every night before she goes to sleep.
And /or she should learn how to protect herself with the 'protective white light visualization'.

You can Google the term or something similar and let her read it.

Basically she should learn to visualize a white sphere surrounding her, that protects her from 'attacks'.

If she is 9 years old, then this gift of hers will most likely stay with her.
Best of luck, and

Thanks for sharing.

edit on 25/1/2014 by Rainbowresidue because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Embrace your niece . Let her know she has your support . and that you are there for her to talk too !!!!!!

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Rainbowresidue

Hey thank you rainbow

Is say she was afraid because it's only recently she has been seeing them and I just don't think she is comfortable with the feeling as it's new to her. She is a brave girl almost broke her nose twice for being too adventurous she is quite acceptable too different odd things. She went to an air museum the other week and was overwhelmed with the planes and guns my brother got a pic of her standing with a huge 50 calibre machine gun. So i don't think she is afraid because she is getting harmed think it's just her brain can't work out what is going on and she is confused

When I see her next I'll tell her if she can see my mum that she will protect her from anything bad, in didn't get much of a chance to talk to her but when I do I'll dog a little deeper and reassure her that my mum will keep her company and watching over her

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by PrincessOfPhilosophy

Thanks princess! She is definitely one of us ( there is me and 2 brothers ) she definitely takes on from us in a lot of ways

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   

While sitting indoors with my dad my niece turned round and said that she could see spirits and was a little scared.

Being "scared a little" is quite normal.

After all, we're still human and the experience is quite out of our realm.

We tend to fear what we aren't familiar with.

Really cool, thanks for sharing.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   

The main issue with our society today is we brainwash kids into our way of life, hence they block their universal abilities they have when they are born.

We are a blinded by the time we reach 5 years old from indoctrination into the 3d world, if an adult can't see it then it must not exist.

How arrogant, selfish, and naive us adults are.

Hats off to your niece, takes notes, listen and learn from a master, because all young children are masters.

Peace,

RT

edit on 25-1-2014 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

I know what you mean that's why I believe she is afraid because she can't work out what she may be seeing. That's what I want to try and explain to her when I see her next

Even has adults when we see things we expect them to look right if you know what I mean. I mean my niece could just be lying and just doing what kids do and developing their mind and pretend to see things

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

Totally agree with you when I was telling my friends about this I mentioned that where our adult brains have been learnt into accepting and rejecting certain things. I mean I'm no expert by my own belief is there is more to the mind than we know and actually use

Appreciate everyone's kind words

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I don't doubt your story at all and can understand why she would be scared at times.

Ive seen and been attacked by some pretty nasty entity's, Ive also seen and communicated with some of the most angelic loving beautiful entity's.

here a few things she and your family should be aware of

: not everything pretty is nice.

: not everything scary or ugly looking is bad.

: she needs to learn to put up barriers to protect herself, let only those who truly love her and not harm her to enter her space.

: she needs to learn to be a bit bossy and own the space she is in.

: she needs to learn the second she is scared to call out in her mind for her closest deceased loved ones.

: she can call for spiritual animals to help guard her while she sleeps. (i have 2 nasty looking guard dogs, who seem to know when i need them, as i said not all scary looking things are bad.

: she may receive threatening images to intimidate her. to give you an idea of what she may see: i was recently shown an image of our pet dogs tied together at the neck with cable ties, the negative entity's can be creative and bloody nasty.

There are a few members here who can help you to help her, i would also suggest she keep a diary, not only to help her release some tension but for those who believe her like yourself to read to get an understanding of what she is going through and to give another perspective, she may write about a spirit she thinks is nice, but once you read it you may think omg this entity's a slimy sleez ball.

Love and harmony
Whateva

edit on 25/1/14 by Whateva69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   

ThePeaceMaker
reply to post by Realtruth

Totally agree with you when I was telling my friends about this I mentioned that where our adult brains have been learnt into accepting and rejecting certain things. I mean I'm no expert by my own belief is there is more to the mind than we know and actually use

Appreciate everyone's kind words

That's the issue for now, we get in vicious mental loops, then try to solve everything via the brain, and our 5 senses.

Let the truth be known that we are much more than our bodies, but our ego's, brains and physical shells think they are the only thing that exists.

When our society realizes we are much more, the veil will drop. It will start with one person at a time, then exponentially spread, and we shall experience a different reality.

I'm sure most people can feel it coming, yet most are in denial.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Even has adults when we see things we expect them to look right if you know what I mean. I mean my niece could just be lying and just doing what kids do and developing their mind and pretend to see things

Naw, too many similar reports around the world. From all walks of life. Departed ones saying goodbye (for now).

I have seen "spirits" and it does send chills up your spine… literally. Notice she didn't say, I'm seeing something, I'm not sure? She said she's seeing spirits. Big difference between that and illusion.

For the witness there are usually several things that occur simultaneously that when added up convince them of something "otherworldly" overall. Fear might be one of those. Helps to produce an engram that we remember all our lives, or something like that.

Why be afraid of an illusion, reflection or mirage, in other words. If you ask her about it make sure you tell her beforehand that you believe she saw something and you don't belittle or dismiss it while your'e talking to her. If your'e really lucky she'll open up about it.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I have more information and a little more in depth of what she said. I had a bit more of a talk with my dad we haven't really had a catch up and she has opened up to him a bit more

So he was telling me about what she sees apart from seeing my mum she also sees other people with cuts on their faces which I think why she was worried a little. But my dad has really reassured her that if she can see my mum the. She shouldn't be afraid because she will keep her safe.

My parents always went to Cornwall (for those not from the UK it's a county (state) in south west England) every year sometimes twice in one. My mum always loved the Cornish culture, my dad bought what I can only describe as a rectangle shaped box made from some a kind of ceramic with a funky little design on it, it would stand on it's end with an open top. My mum actually used it and kept it at her work to keep pens in.
I mentioned in my opening post she wrote something on a bit of paper when she was round, well she wrote 'she loved this' and had placed this bit of paper into the 'pen pot' (just easier to describe), the pen pot my mum always had at work it's in our house now for obvious reasons.

Another thing that has been said, I have two old brothers. I'll use the the names of James and Paul, paul being the eldest out the two. James rides a motorbike has only been doing so for less than a year. My mum and dad always use to ride bikes when they were younger, my dad still owns his old triumph when he was younger plus also owns a Harley. My mum was always a bit cautious though and uncomfy with riding at night. My niece apparently said to James that every time he rides his bike home from work in the evening my mum is worried so she rides with him. Ok so you might say that's all well and good but my niece knows my brother rides a bike and is old enough to know it's dangerous

So to the next thing that was said
My mother her mum and dad (my grand parents) who's names I'll use as David and Helen. Helen my nan died about a year and a half ago from old age mainly a few other minor things. My niece has apparently said my nan is happy now because she is with David. Now David (my grand father) I haven't even met, never seen a picture and wouldn't recognise one. My grand father died in an accident when my MOTHER was only about 14 years old. My niece said it like this 'Helen said she is happy because she is back with David'. Apparently my niece didn't seem bothered who David was and almost acted as if she knew. But really she had no idea who he was he has never been mentioned to her.

Last bit, my dad has always mentioned he has felt a touch on the shoulder and my mum had told my niece she does this to give him reassurance that she is safe and still here

So things get weirder, we don't want to pressure her into talking about things we are waiting till she opens up herself. But we are quite convinced she may be a little gifted and we don't want to try and suspense that. I'm actually feel I shouldn't of really posted this as it's my family but I've never really believed or not believed in this sort of thing it's just really touching

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I have watched Psychic Kids - Childern of the Paranormal by downloading the torrent but it is also on Youtube. It is a really good series of programs about kids who feel isolated from their friends and family because they can see and feel spirits. Chip Cofey is the guy who takes them under his wing and lets them meet a couple of other kids who are also in the same situation. The kids go away for a weekend with one parent each, to stay in a place which has spirits and Chip and a sympathetic shrink helps them come to terms with their abilities and how to think about them in a positive way. Of course, this has as much to do with the parents coming to terms with this ability as much as the psychic kids. Maybe a useful series to watch although based in the USA.

new topics

top topics

join