It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Trap Has Been Set

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   
The Trap Has Been Set

We have been systematically force fed a steady stream of electronic, digital and satellite technology with the promise that it will make our lives better and allow us to communicate easier and more effectively in business and our personal life.

We rely on internet and cell phone technology to facilitate daily rituals. This has made it easier for stock market manipulation, cash transactions and given us the ability to circumvent normalcy when it comes to relationships.

Everything is tracked, everything can be hacked and all of it is a stacked deck leading to getting caught in the trap. The trap is multi-faceted and affects many aspects of daily life.

When there is an emergency situation, for instance, we are limited in our ability to make land line calls, they have been phasing them out. Bank transactions rely on computer technology to monitor our finances, also, making it easy for hackers to gain access to personal information. Identity theft is the quickest way to bankruptcy now.

Shopping with credit cards and debit cards is now very hazardous, as well. They were supposed to make our lives easier, right?

One of the things that bothers me the most is the emergency situation, loss of power due to any number of reasons would render most helpless in so many different ways. All you have to do is experience this for yourself one time to know what I am talking about.

If there was a global cabal that wanted to impact the way we function at any given moment, they could do so in so many ways…the technology they have at their disposal now could send specific areas into tailspins and cause major panics rippling throughout with very little chance to defend ourselves from mob mentalities and create a reason for national, state and local martial law in any country of their choosing.

I recently read where 85 of the wealthiest people on the planet control a vast majority of the finances and manipulate on a global scale through various corporations; a complete monopoly that is connected and intertwined to the extent that they are untraceable, yet blatant in their ability and desire to maintain their grasp on society.

They have set the trap and we are very close to being unable to escape, sadly I do not think the trap can be unset or kept from shutting on all of our necks; the best we can hope for at this point is that we don’t bleed out.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   
TPTB can be stopped. And they WILL be stopped.

All it takes is a sufficiently awake minority of people to stand up and say NO to this corrupt system.

NONVIOLENT nonparticipation is the answer. We the people are the only reason these criminals have power, and the sooner we unplug from this broken matrix they've created, the sooner we can try them in courts of law, imprison them, take back our freedoms, and start working towards creating a society that operates upon the principles of love, compassion, and humanity.

How, you ask?

Step one: awaken everyone you know. Don't be afraid of being labeled paranoid, insane, or a "conspiracy theorist." That's what TPTB want. Simply talk openly, calmly, and rationally about these issues. Present facts and evidence to buttress your facts. Be persistent.

And whenever you awaken someone, present them with a mandate: Now your job in life is to awaken at least one other person.

It's all pebbles being tossed into a pond--ripples upon ripples of spreading awareness that can eventually grow strong enough to topple the power structure of these criminals in office.

Need more?

First, try:

Revolution: An Instruction Manual

Next, try Nobel Peace Prize nominee Gene Sharp's treatise on nonviolence nonparticipation--the same technique that's been used to topple dictatorships around the world: From Dictatorship to Democracy

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I think the bigger problem is the large number of people who actually desire to be rule by elites. They want to be told what to do, and what they want more than anything else is for everyone to be subservient to the system.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by soulpowertothendegree

Good thread! S/F

Yeah, people forget that "the grid" can be taken down at any moment. I remember back in the early 90s when the little shop I was working at went "digital".....I asked the owner 'what if the computer crashes?' (Having been brought up on mainframe/5.5" floppy discs/terminal emulators.

I KNOW how disastrous it can be when your 'grid' goes down.)

He looked at me as though I were mad when I suggested keeping a 'paper copy' (hard copy, for those Baby Boomers of us) just in case. I've never shaken off that feeling - that the more we buy in to the 'digital world', the more vulnerable we are.

Just my tuppence.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   

the best we can hope for at this point is that we don’t bleed out.

An there in lies the dilemma, like a frog in boiling water, they slowly bleed us. They control the printing of fiat money, keep the so called "elected" politicians in check with rewards and punishment.

from therealguyfawkes

And whenever you awaken someone, present them with a mandate: Now your job in life is to awaken at least one other person. It's all pebbles being tossed into a pond--ripples upon ripples of spreading awareness that can eventually grow strong enough to topple the power structure of these criminals in office

I read the Gene Sharp book, see however the problem lies in replacing the issuance of fiat money printed by Govts at the behest of Reserve banks (usually controlled by the Rothschilds.) How do you replace such a system?
Barter? How do I roll up to my local council and pay $2000 annual rates in eggs or live sheep?

See the book specifically deals with "military regimes/dictatorships" I can see how some principles could apply to a so-called
democractic nations however it needs a complete uprising from at least 60/70% of the population to rise up and overthrow the crooked system. They are mortgaged and working 2 jobs to support their illusion of financial freedom (towards paying out your own house) and buying the latest must have gadgets.

I like your idea " now your mandate is to reach one other person...." will incorporate that in my future tactics.

I am stuck and whilst still positive I see a 1) financial markets crash coming 2) bank failures through trillion dollar derivatives exposure.

Merckel recently announced a 10 year plan over the eurozone to apply the "Cyprus" depositor haircut bail-in whereby depositors funds or a fee percentage on banks to go towards a fund to meet any problems with shakey banks. In other words the depositor or taxpayer will foot the bill again. Nothings changed since the 2008 meltdown: "too big to fail" mentality and the taxpayers beleived it.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   

TheConstruKctionofLight

I like your idea " now your mandate is to reach one other person...." will incorporate that in my future tactics.

That's awesome, really glad to hear it!

I think we all know at least one person who's on the cusp of awakening. All it takes is the right nudge, the right youtube video, or the right links to threads on ATS (wink wink) to awaken them fully and get them on the winning team.

If we all do that consistently enough, and the people we awaken in turn awaken others, we'll soon see an exponential unplugging of people from this corrupt matrix.

I'll get to your other questions once I've got a bit more time to put together a reasoned reply, but you've already done the hard work. You've decided to make a positive impact through generating a cascade of enlightenment, which is perhaps the most valuable thing any of us can do. TPTB have worked so hard to keep people ignorant, distracted, and indifferent that we need all the people we can get fighting to shake the zombified public out of its trance. Cheers!!

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Thanks for NOTHING 'Oath Keepers'

As the world burns for justice, America is already lost without as much as a whimper.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   
If I may add, I think the "TPTB" have to come to the realization themselves they have been fooled just like everyone else when it comes to power. Once they realize what they are doing/have done, they will crap their pants.
I actually will them to all go "bat sh1t crazy" and destroy themselves from the inside with their worst internal fear coming to life for them (no one else though)
And there we go a "shooting star", maybe my wish will come true lol

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Game, set, trap!

Booyah!

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   

slunteri

As the world burns for justice, America is already lost without as much as a whimper.

How do you know the keepers arent doing anything? Because YOU dont see it or know it or werent informed? Because there werent any fireworks and no one is dying? Is this what you learned from movies on how a real coup works in this century?

I dont even know why I bother. The blind are blind... those who want someone else to save them before standing on their OWN 2 feet never see, realize, learn or do crap anyway.

edit on 25-1-2014 by Advantage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Advantage

slunteri

How do you know the keepers arent doing anything? Because YOU dont see it or know it or werent informed? Because there werent any fireworks and no one is dying? Is this what you learned from movies on how a real coup works in this century?

I dont even know why I bother. The blind are blind... those who want someone else to save them before standing on their OWN 2 feet never see, realize, learn or do crap anyway.

edit on 25-1-2014 by Advantage because: (no reason given)

How do I know nothing is being done? Because I have a drone flying over my head, while a pay 50% of my income so illegals and Israelis can get healthcare, Im stop and frisked, if I don't pay annual taxes on the property I own it's repossessed, this email is being read, all my calls and texts are being saved, I cant own a gun with more than 10 rounds, my tax money is completely non partisanly wasted, and on and on.

I also figured the people who claim and whom I pay to protect my liberty would at least try before admonishing me for not stealing the logistics they are in possession of and doing the job they are paid and claim to do. I realize I shouldn't have been so naïve.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I think that some need to really look deeper into things. At least on ATS they have a chance to truly understand things. MAYBE.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   

poet1b

I think the bigger problem is the large number of people who actually desire to be rule by elites. They want to be told what to do, and what they want more than anything else is for everyone to be subservient to the system.

A perfect response.

KPB

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   

KellyPrettyBear

poet1b

A perfect response.

KPB

I agree. Nail on the head.
The things you see going on RIGHT NOW the majority has not only asked for.. but made sure those who could make it happen retain their positions in the government. They WANT it... demand it... and dont care about the long term implications when they demand these things. But boy do they clamour for someone to save them when they find out its not so great after all and the bad stuff isnt happening to only the people they oppose, but to themselves as well.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I am all for getting things right without violence, but the ones that are needful of the corrupt system will not even tolerate non violent protest, and they will respond to non violence WITH violence. They have done this recently, and they have never failed to use violence.

You just can't trust the people that are being paid to rip off the public, while enriching and protecting each other, and at the same time trying to revoke our rights.

Why are they doing it? The guilty run away when no one is chasing them. You can't make someone take their hand out of the cookie jar that never runs out of cookies either. The only way out for these people is probably not going to be non violent, at least on their part.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

Yup.

The plan is for there to be the 1% and then the 99% and nothing in
the middle. We are *well* on the way to that future..

When that happens, the 99% will be soylent green.

KPB

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Next time everything is swung over to a new higher grequency, 'Do Not Buy Such', then what will happen? will all lines shut down. AHAHAH, what a shame.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

One Star, all yours, Nice to see someone else has woke-up to the so called Digital Switch over. We used to use two Plugs, 1 for the TV one for a VCR. Now we use 5 so called plugs, and all the 'Green' freaks support such.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 12:57 AM
link   

poet1b

I do not think anyone desires to be ruled by the "elites", the system in place has existed for a period of time that doesn't allow for any one generation to change it. This did not happen overnight. Just curious, are you driving a car? Using a cell phone? A computer connected to the internet? Watching television on cable or satellite? Shopping at any stores? Everyone of these actions is supporting the elite agenda. See how difficult it would be to STOP?

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 01:04 AM
link   

wildtimes

Good thread! S/F

Yeah, people forget that "the grid" can be taken down at any moment. I remember back in the early 90s when the little shop I was working at went "digital".....I asked the owner 'what if the computer crashes?' (Having been brought up on mainframe/5.5" floppy discs/terminal emulators.

I KNOW how disastrous it can be when your 'grid' goes down.)

He looked at me as though I were mad when I suggested keeping a 'paper copy' (hard copy, for those Baby Boomers of us) just in case. I've never shaken off that feeling - that the more we buy in to the 'digital world', the more vulnerable we are.

Just my tuppence.

Thank you. Remember when they said computers would cut down on paperwork? Technology is a 2 sided sword. The problem that is manifesting, is that whenever new technology is introduced there is this giant leap of misguided faith. It took me 10 years to get a cell phone, it took me 10 years to get a computer, it took me 10 years to get on the internet, it took me 10 years to use an ATM machine, etc. I was basically forced by society to either get with the program or suffer silently.

I will be the first to admit I am all for convenience and I enjoy the internet and cable and not having to write checks...it just so happens when there is a major electrical problem all of this goes POOF.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join