Teach your monkey to catch wild pigs

page: 1

join

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Video;
Who would even think this might be possible?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Savana violenta

available in youtube

www.youtube.com...

-----------
This stuff is not 100% real most of the times its a movie not real documentary
edit on 25-1-2014 by Indigent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   
People have worked with animals forever.
Its cool to see since we have youtube now though! There is a youtube concerning people in this one area who have worked WITH dolphins for years and years to fish. The people get a portion and the dolphns get a portion. Mutually beneficial interspecies cooperation.

www.dailymail.co.uk...
news.discovery.com...

However if I had a monkey... Id dress it up in little suits with a bow tie and patent leather shoes.. and stroll around with it in a baby stroller. But thats me...

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Haha very cool catch.

The thing they don't show in this vid is just how much fun these monkeys are having by riding these wild pigs. They might never tell their masters, but they're only doing the everyday job so they can mount their awesome beasts... and to get bananas.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   

St0rD
Haha very cool catch.

The thing they don't show in this vid is just how much fun these monkeys are having by riding these wild pigs. They might never tell their masters, but they're only doing the everyday job so they can mount their awesome beasts... and to get bananas.

Monkies eat meat too... just not constantly. Im sure the monkey gets his portion
I LOVE this stuff! Speaking of monkies.. theyre doing more and more with capuchins and smarter breeds of primates to be service animals. There was a horror movie like this years ago.. so I guess we will see if a monkey goes ape # devious on a quadriplegic.. but I doubt it! My ancestors worked with and in cooperation with dogs.. they didnt have horses at that time and used dogs as pack animals and etc. Their word for horse was "big dog" or "tall dog"!

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I need some attack monkeys now, I never knew you could just launch them in a direction and off they go

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Lysergic
I need some attack monkeys now, I never knew you could just launch them in a direction and off they go

Yeah, get some monkies, get those little battery powered motorcycles, little leather jackets, little harley riding boots, bandanas... badass attack monkey biker gang... or you could go the saggy pants, baggy slangin' route. Maybe little Shetland ponies, cowboy hats ( black ones.. badass) spurs, chaps ( assless) and C02 pistols!!!

Youre a genius!!!

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

I was thinking some of those wizard of Oz wings. Whats more terrifying than a monkey angel, that has some how surpassed us in evolution and its now an incorporeal being ready to do my bidding, wait I need the fur fangs and claws to be corporeal.

Monkeys with wings and gasmasks.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I bow humbly before a mind more twisted than my own.

**in awe**

top topics

join