It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help Understanding a Strange, Intense Dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I've been going through a particularly hard time lately--one of the most stressful times I've experienced in a long while. Last night, I had a very strange dream. In the dream, I was living in the desert--I think I had gone there to seek some spiritual solace and meditation. There was a loose community of other people around, but I was still more or less on my own. I was lying down next to a bonfire I had made when two beings on mopeds started speeding towards me very aggressively. I couldn't see their faces because they had full helmets on. I was a bit worried they were going to attack me, but instead, they threw three carved crystal figurines at the ground in front of me and yelled, "Pay attention! We've been trying to contact you!" Then they sped off. I remember in the dream studying the figures very intently, trying to figure out what the carvings symbolized. I think at least one had a snake head on it. I don't recall the details very well, but they were each carved with distinctive figures that seemed to be combinations of gods, goddesses, and animals. One was light pink, one was light green, and the other I believe was a sort of smoky quartz. In the dream I knew this contact was very important, but I didn't understand the symbols on the carvings and wasn't sure where to begin. I woke up unsure if these were benevolent beings trying to reach me through a dream, or if I need to be careful about bad forces getting into my energetic space.

Last weekend, I took a walk in the woods and tried to meditate and pray, but didn't feel like I was connecting much to anything. I have been detached from my own spiritual center for a long time now and have been trying re-connect with it lately because I have been losing perspective.

Any insights you want to throw at me would be greatly appreciated.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Rhoswen
I woke up unsure if these were benevolent beings trying to reach me through a dream, or if I need to be careful about bad forces getting into my energetic space.

Yeah I know the feeling. Things would be so much easier with a system of nametags! :p

Anyway, as I read your post I was reminded of the axiom of Maria. Dunno if it means anything, but here it is.

"One becomes two, two becomes three, and out of the third comes the one as the fourth."

join