It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New book claims Hitler escaped his Berlin bunker and died in South America in 1984 aged 95

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Can you define recent for me? Hitler was born in 1889, if there's any "recent" picture that would mean he was 124 years old. That man doesn't look 124 years old, hahaha... Even the pictures from the 70's-80's would mean he was in the 80's/90's and none of those pictures look like a person anymore close to that age...

If any of Richard Dolans words have any truth we must not jump to conclusions to early. Richard Dolan is talking about a breakaway civilasation.

This group of people is in possesion of technology we can only read about in scify comics and novels. It was early on decided to keep certain scientific knowledge secret from the people and this civilisation have ever since using this technology for themselves.

Who knows...maybe 'they' have found a cure against aging. Which make it for Hitler easy and relaxed to walk the streets with a 50 year old body 60 years later.

Note: This is after all conspiracy forum where everthing is possible...when somebody says so..

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

Thanks Klassified - I think my problem may be I scanned the original into my documents file on my p.c. .....should I dig out the photo and photograph it again using an I phone perhaps - sorry for the confusion.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Wolfenz
A dead Ringer For Sure ... except i don't think Hitler was dirty blonde
]
I'm royally gonna burn for this I bet... and I'm not being serious about this topic but....Indeed He was not blonde,However I'd like to keep the wild speculation going by suggesting this is just a part of His effort to become more "Aryan" like. What You may be looking at here may not be hair dye but is in fact a stage of a complicated gene therapy process and is not yet complete due to the dirty blonde result.

but not quite his ears are different nose is slightly different
LOL.. I dunno could just be the angle and light conditions...

edit on 27-1-2014 by SynchronousSnake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   

On tonight, live from 10PM Eastern time!

Show thread with listening information

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Auricom
reply to post by Kram09

You said it. Besides, even Rochus Misch (Hitler's radio operator in the bunker and one of the few who experienced what really happened) said Hitler died in the bunker. He saw both Hitler and Eva's body lumped over. Sorry, but Hitler died in the Führerbunker in April of 1945. I'm sure there are a lot of things that happened during this time with a lot of top ranking officials escaping Germany to live out the rest of their lives in obscurity, but Hitler wasn't one of them.

I'm sorry but I have to disagree with anyone who is saying that Hitler's radio operator or his bodyguard count as a credible source. People who worked in close proximity to the Fuhrer were fiercely loyal and would have loved to know that they played a key part in facilitating the escape of their leader and the continuation of the Nazi dream.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   

3n19m470
I'm sorry but I have to disagree with anyone who is saying that Hitler's radio operator or his bodyguard count as a credible source.

I think there were too many people present who, depsite their loyalty, would have eventually tried to cash in on this story later in life.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join