It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New book claims Hitler escaped his Berlin bunker and died in South America in 1984 aged 95

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

Not only is the man in the pic "faceless", but his ears are way bigger than Hitlers. Even if our ears continue to grow, they are in no way shape or form Hitlers ears.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Hitler had Altsimers (spell check on the fritz) in 1945, burst eardrum, diet problems, so I don't think he would reach that age, enough people have said he shot himself, while biting down on a poison capsule, his valet and driver both say he was burnt in a shell hole.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   

AngryCymraeg
reply to post by 727Sky

Given the fact that Hitler had some form of Parkinson's disease, might have had a dodgy heart and had been dosed up with god only knows what by his 'doctor', Morell, then it's a wonder that he made it to 1945 alive. No chance of him making it 1962.

I would tend to agree with you and the bunker bomb messed him up pretty good to. However to many witnesses and to much innuendo when one starts to look for something other than the official version..

Plenty of meat left on that conspiracy bone..

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Klassified
Here's a better picture...

No doubt about it. It's him. :-)

I'll admit what lends clout to that pic is You could also deduce that the women standing next to hitler perhaps is getting up from the same table as Him is none other then His bride Eva. hair color matches!!

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   

pikestaff
Hitler had Altsimers (spell check on the fritz) in 1945, burst eardrum, diet problems, so I don't think he would reach that age, enough people have said he shot himself, while biting down on a poison capsule, his valet and driver both say he was burnt in a shell hole.

I think it was more a case of Parkinson's Disease. The tremors in his left hand possibly started in the 1930s - there are a lot of shots of him holding his left hand with his right, possibly as a means of hiding his condition. The stress of the war plus the snail's penis (or whatever the hell was in that syringe) that Morell was giving him accelerated it. If you read Speer's memoirs you can see that he thought that Hitler was going downhill quite fast in 1944-45.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a cursory read through the files on hitler in the fbi vaults will tell you that they also suspect he escaped to argentina. wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.

vault.fbi.gov...

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Klassified

Seriously. It would not surprise me in the least, if all the conspiracies surrounding him in the past several decades were true. Anything is possible. South America would be a good bet for safe harbor too. If memory serves, the Nazi's had an interest in that area as well. Is the man in the picture Hitler, though? Well, someone mentioned the ears being wrong. But my grandpa's ears looked bigger, and stuck out more as he became elderly. So that's not a good indicator of whether this is Hitler. However, as we have often seen with ufo pictures. This picture is crappy, and makes it near impossible to compare. But the story itself? Using the source as a means to "debunk" it, is just lame in my opinion. The source might be an indicator, but it isn't a definitive reason to dismiss the claim. S&F Cheesy.
edit on 1/25/2014 by Klassified because: grammar

edit on 1/25/2014 by Klassified because: clarity

Let's say for #s and giggles that's Hitler.
Is he reading a text from a cell phone? Somehow, despite how crazy the notion he was still alive is, Hitler texting blows my mind.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   
A friend of mine looked just like Hitler when he was young. I traced his ancestry back a few generations and I traced Hitlers and his girlfriends ancestry back also. It seems that his girlfriends ancestry and his ancestry shared some people. If Hitler's girlfriend had a sister that was also dating him, it would make sense why he looked so much like Hitler. Could a sister have been erased from History?

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Klassified
Is he reading a text from a cell phone? Somehow, despite how crazy the notion he was still alive is, Hitler texting blows my mind.

Mind=blown

rickymouse
A friend of mine looked just like Hitler when he was young. I traced his ancestry back a few generations and I traced Hitlers and his girlfriends ancestry back also. It seems that his girlfriends ancestry and his ancestry shared some people. If Hitler's girlfriend had a sister that was also dating him, it would make sense why he looked so much like Hitler. Could a sister have been erased from History?

anything can be erased...anything, anyone

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Thanks Cheesy,
An interesting read on what may have happened to Hitler. The movie looks promising also. Although I've no opinion on the subject , keeping an open mind and reading members replies is the reason i joined ATS. Keep up the good work.
Ken

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Let's say for #s and giggles that's Hitler. Is he reading a text from a cell phone? Somehow, despite how crazy the notion he was still alive is, Hitler texting blows my mind.

LOL! I hadn't thought of that. It does kinda give one pause, doesn't it?

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   

SynchronousSnake

Klassified

I'll admit what lends clout to that pic is You could also deduce that the women standing next to hitler perhaps is getting up from the same table as Him is none other then His bride Eva. hair color matches!!

There is no way that is Hitler. The clothes that people are wearing are Modern. There is no way with all of his health conditions he made it to the 80's. Also He would have GREY hair if he were alive in the 80's.

Also IF this were Hitler do you really think he would do NOTHING to change his appearance whatsoever, but just walk around with one of the most well known faces on the planet?

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I typed Nossa Senhora do Livramento into google maps and about four km's from the pin to the north west, there is a large area which I thought was golf courses. But, now I'm not sure what I'm looking at. Kind of strange to me.
Tried to embed a picture, sorry.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   

kurthall

SynchronousSnake

Klassified

There is no way that is Hitler. The clothes that people are wearing are Modern. There is no way with all of his health conditions he made it to the 80's. Also He would have GREY hair if he were alive in the 80's.

Also IF this were Hitler do you really think he would do NOTHING to change his appearance whatsoever, but just walk around with one of the most well known faces on the planet?

Statement 1:powers of Nazi Science!Anti aging serum
Statement 2: Hiding in plain sight. works for Waldo of Where's Waldo fame and "TPTB" soo

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Klassified

Not directed at you specifically Klassified, just quoting you to hijack the photo.

Now about the photo:

I'm just saying if you were in his shoes and had escaped, would you really still be rocking the very recognizable Hitler look?
I'd think he'd be more of the over-the-top Mrs Doubtfire type disguise when in public...
Or maybe he knew the public isn't that sharp and figured he'd get a lot of "Oh my goodness, has anyone ever told you that you look exactly like" and no one would ever call him out on his true identity.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Good post Sky ya beat me to it.............Hitler got out of the bunker and the SS Kameradenwerk has captured a large segment of the modern world economy......Odessa lives on.............

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Did they intentionally use the smudge tool on his face? I'm not buying it, I do think, however that hitler escaped, but this lady looks like she's just tryin to make a buck. And make a buck she will.

It's says hitlers favorite composer was Bach. I thought it was Wagner?

"And it can be proved by this picture." Hahaha ooooookay.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

No Hitler didn't die at the end of World War 2. Eisenhower and Stalin knew Hitler was still alive. Hitler had 2 daughters with Eva Brown. There was a movie about this a few years ago with family pictures and family home movies of them with his kids growing up.

FBI File proves Hitler was alive.

This is what the FBI has about Hitler.

vault.fbi.gov...
edit on 25-1-2014 by The only 1 who knows the because: Update

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   

NickDC202

Klassified

Not directed at you specifically Klassified, just quoting you to hijack the photo.

Now about the photo:

I'm just saying if you were in his shoes and had escaped, would you really still be rocking the very recognizable Hitler look?
I'd think he'd be more of the over-the-top Mrs Doubtfire type disguise when in public...
Or maybe he knew the public isn't that sharp and figured he'd get a lot of "Oh my goodness, has anyone ever told you that you look exactly like" and no one would ever call him out on his true identity.

After laying low for a while and buying off the locals I'd imagine a catch me if you can syndrome would set in... He'd be all like "oh nein, but I get dat all ve time" before hopping in his cloaked Nazi bell and speeding off to his villa.

Here's another recent pic someone took of him while on his time traveling vacation checking out the modern busses

In that one you can even see his weird eye... Not sure if he had lazy eye... Not mentioned in any of his medical reports...
edit on 25-1-2014 by SynchronousSnake because: I'm not serious about this.. I don't think anyway lol

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by The only 1 who knows the

I've always thought that there was a good likelihood that Hitler escaped Berlin at the end of the war. I believe he took a uboat trip to Antarctica (where the Nazi's had established a base). Operation High Jump was launched to put that to an end but its only a short cruise from Antarctica to the South American mainland, he could easily have escaped his pursuers again.
This theory also ties up a lot of the strangeness surrounding this operation (the huge armed force sent on 'exploration', the abrupt termination of the operation etc). Would also perhaps explain why nuclear 'tests' were conducted on the Antarctic continent shortly thereafter.(ie erasing all traces of the Nazi presence).

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join