It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New book claims Hitler escaped his Berlin bunker and died in South America in 1984 aged 95

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Hi all..
Who dont know this man..who have power to take down europe back there, i am sory cant post picture because hard to upload from this phone..this is interesting story to read..

He is believed to have died after shooting himself in a Berlin bunker in 1945 when he realised Germany had lost World War II.

But a startling new book claims Adolf Hitler actually escaped his hideout and actually died incognito in 1984 in a small town near Brazil's border with Bolivia - and it can be proved by a picture.

Not only that, but the author believes the Fuhrer fled to Argentina and then Paraguay before settling in the Brazilian state of Mato Grosso to hunt for buried treasure - with a map given to him by Vatican allies, according to its author.

Investigators probing Hitler's demise were hampered by the lack of any physical evidence for his death.

Fantasists were given added ammunition he didn't die in his Berlin bunker when 2009 DNA tests on skull fragments found near the bunker and believed to be his, turned out to belong to a woman

Read this article and a picture inside..www.dailymail.co.uk... aged-95.html

What you say friend?

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I say where this is smoke there is fire. Power has a way to 'disappear' from sight easily. He would not be the first "elitist" to have faked their death to run from responsibility.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Honestly i wont be surprised even now Greater Germany rules Europe with the EU as a new empire. Its not surprising why in the comment section a lot of brainless sheeps still dont get it.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Zak and his ghost hunter guys went to the Venetian and had a evp of some ghost saying his name was Adolph. Too bad it's TV otherwise it might have some credibility.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 08:50 AM
link   
This is the most ridiculous thing I've ever read and the sort of tripe I expect from the Daily Fail.

So man in the photo is Hitler...even though the man in the photo has no face. Plus he's allegedly with his "girlfriend", a black woman. Considering Hitler's racial beliefs and theories do you think he'd be inclined to have a black woman as a girlfriend?

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Hitler has relatives living in Israel! This statement alone leads me to call all of this theory into question. I am not saying I believe the official story fully but this particular one doesn't seem very credible and that photo does not prove anything. I just looked more closely and made a photo comparison. The ears protrude out much further and are considerably larger.
edit on 25-1-2014 by hotel1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Kram09
This is the most ridiculous thing I've ever read and the sort of tripe I expect from the Daily Fail.

So man in the photo is Hitler...even though the man in the photo has no face. Plus he's allegedly with his "girlfriend", a black woman. Considering Hitler's racial beliefs and theories do you think he'd be inclined to have a black woman as a girlfriend?

Why wouldn't he have a black girlfriend, he is after all a control freak so he needs to see what he can control (difference). It makes perfect sense to me.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Kram09

You must believe the power.of love sir

There are no evident until now even just a photo that hitler already dead..
I dont mean no respect sir its just my thought..tq

link   
reply to post by TheDualityExperience

Why wouldn't he have a black girlfriend

Erm...maybe because he was a racist?

he is after all a control freak so he needs to see what he can control (difference). It makes perfect sense to me.

What are you on about? In that case why didn't he have a Jewish girlfriend?

link   
reply to post by cheesy

i would say an excellent find. i seem to first run upon this a while ago on ghost hunters international. i actually forgot about it with it lingering in there. kind of wierd pol pot died the same way... old with an ocean of blood on his hands

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

Because he was externalizing his difference. black/white. What are Jewish people now specifically one color?
I would say there is a big division going on within your mind and there is a label that is used but I will not go there.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

Maybe Hitler didn't kill himself and did survive.

But this isn't him.

1 - No face

2 - A coloured woman...yeah.

3 - A map from Vatican allies...yeah.

4 - Daily Mail...yeah.

Sorry Cheesy. Good thread, will be fun to see replies. Good thread author

Crappy story lol.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

It's hard to get behind a story where you can't even see the mans face. Not sure how they make the basis that it's Hitler in the photo when you can't make out any facial features from the photo... I've heard of Hitler spending his days after the war in South America, but the proof to back up the claims just isn't there yet.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Two problems here

But a startling new book
.....Please buy me !

2. Dailyfail

He died, has been dead, always will be dead since the end of WWII.

Too bad we can not kill ideas too though

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   

reply to post by Kram09

I would have to agree with you on this. A dictator like Hitler wouldn't be easy to hide no matter where he went.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Cheesy, it's from the Daily Mail, which is a nauseatingly bad paper. No, I place 0% credence in this.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   

OMFG bahaha: seriously cleaning up morning coffee now! great thread I love it

From the dailyfail:

She says her suspicions about Adolf Leipzig increased after shePhotoshopped a moustache onto the grainy picture she obtained of him and compared it to photos of the Nazi leader.

You can shop a Hitler stache on a cat and it looks like the Fuhrer. Does that mean the nazis got gene manipulation in full swing and made Hitler into a cat?

Edit: I got to link this too I guess and play all my good Hitler satire materiel

edit on 25-1-2014 by SynchronousSnake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

A couple of months ago Coast to Coast had a guy who had written a book and investigated Hitler's death. The bones according to him were not Eva's and Hitlers in the bunker. He also said they had escaped to Argentina.. They were delivered to Argentina by submarine. His book was very well presented...
A little connection in Argentina where everything had been prepared before the fall of Hitler's Germany
A short video

A much more detailed video...
Not Coast to Coast but interesting with many witnesses: 3 Feb 1962 he, Hitler died in hospital.. Believe the official line or not ?

edit on 25-1-2014 by 727Sky because: ..

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

Given the fact that Hitler had some form of Parkinson's disease, might have had a dodgy heart and had been dosed up with god only knows what by his 'doctor', Morell, then it's a wonder that he made it to 1945 alive. No chance of him making it 1962.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Here's a better picture...

No doubt about it. It's him. :-)

Seriously. It would not surprise me in the least, if all the conspiracies surrounding him in the past several decades were true. Anything is possible. South America would be a good bet for safe harbor too. If memory serves, the Nazi's had an interest in that area as well. Is the man in the picture Hitler, though? Well, someone mentioned the ears being wrong. But my grandpa's ears looked bigger, and stuck out more as he became elderly. So that's not a good indicator of whether this is Hitler. However, as we have often seen with ufo pictures. This picture is crappy, and makes it near impossible to compare. But the story itself? Using the source as a means to "debunk" it, is just lame in my opinion. The source might be an indicator, but it isn't a definitive reason to dismiss the claim. S&F Cheesy.
edit on 1/25/2014 by Klassified because: grammar

edit on 1/25/2014 by Klassified because: clarity

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join