It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When Will We Stand Up and Say, "No more!"?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 06:06 PM
link   
classygirl: I agree with you and I wish there were more younger people out there who felt the way you did. We do need more people to take action and do something positive instead of sitting on their recliner judging people and telling others what to do.

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 05:05 AM
link   
First,
i support the citizens, using peaceful means, banding together and making themselves heard to other citizens and the government, which is responsible to the people (only if the people hold them accountable by voting them OUT when they dont comply) lets hold another recall of elected officials!!!

I might support actual armed conflict here in the USA for the most dire and grievous abuses by our government against its citizens, but were talking the USA bombing its own people kinda stuff here. The constitution mandates we revolt if the government becomes a tyranny and i support it.

HOWEVER,
I think the "when will we stand up" thing has been answered.

After 30 yrs worth of rising muslim extreamism attacks world wide against us for at least as long as i can remeber (30yrs), and then the wakeup call on 9-11-01, i think we've reached the NO MORE point.

No MORE laying down and letting bullies make threats and carry out attacks against us or our allies. Like the one that cost us 3000 US lives, billions in damage, an economic near shutdown for several days, and a resulting aggravation of the economic slowdown.

NO MORE to a lawless criminal underground that knows no boarders and uses brutal methods to intimidate those it cant brainwash...like your head attached to your shoulders? Anyone volunteer for a suicide mission?

and i personally say NO MORE to the whining of fat lazy Americans that have grown too accustom to their big buts, comfy in front of the idiot box, and instand microwave meals in the supresized box, that have to actually put forth some effort to defend themselves from an ideology bent on our downfall, which has a strong strangle hold on an entire region of the world.

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by CazMedia
and i personally say NO MORE to the whining of fat lazy Americans that have grown too accustom to their big buts, comfy in front of the idiot box, and instand microwave meals in the supresized box, that have to actually put forth some effort to defend themselves from an ideology bent on our downfall, which has a strong strangle hold on an entire region of the world.

I agree, although we have disagreed on the methods in which we defend ourselves, I do think we need to deal with these extremists one way or the other, unfortunately the way we are going about it now seems to be creating more than we kill. And I agree too many Americans complain, but when it's time for action, they are far too busy watching the Real Gilligans Island, or some other meaningless crap they can immerse themselves in. There will be no armed revolution, or even a passive uprising. The powers that be have the public firmly in the grasp of the rat race, no time to think about the direction we're headed as a country when we're busy consuming the goods and services we have come to depend on as a whole. McDonalds would probably be closed if there were a revolution, that's a chance many are not willing to take.

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 12:27 AM
link   
What a x-mas present i just got, agreement fro 27jd....
Where ya been hiding yourself? Ive had soo few detractors lately, and now you come back and AGREE with one of my posts?
Tis the season of giving, and i didnt get you anything.

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I know, I've made an appointment with a psychiatrist
, I feel so unclean. I've been hiding in Mycomputerisgettingoverhauledsville, I should be back soon, for now I can only jump on between busy times here at work.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join