It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Adolph Hitler an Alien?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I thought that Hitler was a power hungry individual obsessed with eliminating anyone that was not in his opinion of the perfect race. I think he was the head of Monsanto....it is just that Hitler was dealing with humans and not plants.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Well, allowing for the possibility that aliens do have a presence here and do, from time to time, take direct intervention in our affairs with puppets or aliens looking like people?

That sure was a total failure of an experiment. If the goal were anything but to get the world fighting and killing for half a dozen years to a major conflagration that saw the Western World take full dominance, then it didn't work out too well. A reign of a thousand years ..didn't even last 10 from start to finish in real terms. Just a handful of years for actual fighting...

So, if Hitler was the Aliens best shot? They have more issues and problems than we do.

Just my two carrots into the blender of thoughts.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   

AlphaHawk
reply to post by Retikx

Nope, she was born in England and her father George VI was born in England.

He declared war against Germany.

So why did the father of a reptilian, thusly making him a reptilian declare war on his fellow reptilian?

Now wait a darn minute. I am asking myself.. Why am I posting what I am about to say.
I do not think either the queen nor Hitler where aliens. HOWEVER. To answer the question of why you ask.

Good for business!

Yep, War and double dealing, triple dealing under the table. Many countries, those at the top such as the Bankers. Will in effect make it seem to most that Wars are being fought between 2 sides. Or how ever many sides are fighting.

While the whole time. Its a puppet show.
The Big boys. They make money off both sides.
They reap all the rewards from their Blood Gods in due human sacrifice!
What you thought human sacrifice was a thing of the past? That we civil humans in these modern times have left that in our past.. NOPE. We have our ancestors BEAT! We are sacrifices them in bulk now in these modern times, and under the guise of what we consider very "normal".
See where I am going with this post now?
As again. History books teach. Those savage Ancients of ours killed other humans, and offer them up to their "gods" for good harvest, or what have you. When maybe the truth is.. They feed off the souls of those willing to fight and kill for their masters. They can not consume a soul that is not tainted by the HATE of what can bring to a man or woman.. Or one that is pure. IE sacrifice of virgins.
Today in our wars.. We sacrifice more men and women each day.. And if they where aliens. At the top it would make perfect sense why 2 alien over lords would pit human vs human against each other. Add to the blood pool. Or insert witty reason here!

Let us not forget. Russia was at War with Germany too.
Project Paper clip. You know where the USA pretty much took in all the BEST Nazi minds and fighters and allowed them safe passage to their NEW Nazi Germany.. Good ole USA.
Hitler in my view.. Was nothing more than some Pawn, in a greater plan.
If you are going by the History books.
What I just said will seem about as sane as saying Hitler was an alien, or the queen is a reptile.

History is written by the winners. Thus History will never reflect any kind of truth that is even remotely close to what was going on. IE USA common high school History books, or Ivy league level History books.

Going off on a mumble fest here! But I feel that the real architects of those wars where trying out to see which format was going to WIN for world domination.
Nazi Germany was a close WIN. But they decided to be really sneaky about it.. And just use the USA as the cover. Lets offer Fascism under the ruse of Freedom, and they will bow before us at some point.

That is why we here in the USA have that totalitarian tip toe BS going on here.
That is why Russia decided to Keep the war going with its enemy. And what lead into the cold war and such.

Russia and the USA war.. Was not much different than the hate breed between Nazi and Russia.

USA, has funded and is most Terro ist groups. Had to seperate and misprell all thessse words on purpouse here, and not to end up on some list for using the word terrrrooo on their data base .
All this BS going on today.. Is SOS different age.

Could their be aliens at the top of all this. Not saying NO way. NO saying yes either.

As I think humans are fully capable of doing horrible things stand alone. Do we really need an alien overlord just to be pure Evil?

I think its how most people "deal" mentally with how bad some people could be.
In a way they feel it is Alien to them.. Thus they must be from another world.
Could be.. I don't know!

How is that for crazy!!!
edit on 25-1-2014 by zysin5 because: Hail to the blood Gods, and ill gotten history books written by winners!

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by AlienView

No, Hitler was not an Alien. He was a loser and was in Jail when he wrote My Struggle, and it was perfect timing to start the Nazi Movement with Germany's economy being in the dump....Research Hitlers life, He was an ordinary loser with a messed up mind. I have a feeling you do not know your Nazi History.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Wouldn't it be nice if we could cast the blame on aliens?

what a shame that he was indeed human. Born of woman.

He was evil incarnate, right along with Stalin and the thousands of other murderous rulers who've got us to go along with their pogroms over the centuries...

No recourse to aliens required. Too bad, blaming aliens is rather a cool way to attempt to decrease humanities responsibility.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by SynchronousSnake

This.

He was a charasmatic orator. So he became a more useful idiot to a higher power. One which, still today, is mostly unseen and not known.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Hitler could have been a reptilian alien if he crawled out of an egg at birth..To me personaly I associate him with a dirty pig.

No seriously, there is nothing that make him something other than a humanbeing. His physical appearance, a head above his shoulders, two arms and two legs. His behaviour is also very human like...there are no accounts somebody ever did see him lying naked on a stone absorbing the warmth of the sun.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Hitler wasn't an alien. He was a human scion of the Rothschild family. Nothing more.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Indigent
reply to post by AlphaHawk

Do you think all of us reptilians are the same??

I'm not like a stinky turtle sir

I'm aware that not all reptilians are evil, but yes there are a few factions that are quite evil and they do taint the image for the rest of your glorious race. I really doubt Hitler was a reptilian of any kind. The reptilians do have a form of race purity, but it is more of a social class system that which separates the leaders from the workers. Some of the reptilians have formed subspecies where the leadership and the commoners are genetically different enough where they would only produce sterile offspring, but Hitler was so obsessed with the Germanic Race that it is beyond the ideals of the reptilians who have put their bloodlines among many races of the humans. Hitler is a product of simple mental illness and a denial into a certain art school who's name will remain hidden.

The reptilians on both sides are very cunning. This is about the malevolent brethren as well. They are very proud of who they are, and a strong spirited species. I have channeled and read about reptilians enough to know that they have their virtues as an apex predator and spiritually aware and evolved species. Hitler as a whole was a mess in his scheme and plans. If the reptilians were behind him, he world have won WWII, but he didn't.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join