It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

How to make protein powder muffins like a bro

page: 1
3

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 01:24 AM
link   
This video shows us how to make protein powder (mostly) muffins. (Note - a little bad language in the video fyi)

Here's what you need.

Skip the flour and use oats. Chocolate protein powder (no vanilla). Use muscle milk instead of regular milk. 90% of the muffin will be the chocolate protein powder, and the rest makes up the last 10%.

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Let cook for 30 minutes to half an hour. Go ahead and sauté up a crispy apple pie protein bar mixed with Jaeger Meister for toppings on the muffins.

One everything's ready, eat and enjoy!


edit on 25-1-2014 by buni11687 because: (no reason given)




posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by buni11687
 


I had a good laugh, thanks...

"30 minutes to half an hour."
edit on 1/25/2014 by Bleeeeep because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I seriously laugh my @×$ off every time I watch a video from him.

He may be one of the funniest guys that rips on exercise phreaks like me, ever. Which is probably why I laugh so hard. Every video rings so true with me, from the "half-repper" videos to the girlfriend lifting videos. Each one is as funny as the last.

I can appreciate all his quips and wit, because even at my gym, there are the same people he talks about and the same hilarious antics going on around the machines. Take leg day for example. My favorite day, but he talks about what 80-90% of people do around that time...


And of course, my favorite person to hate...the "half-repper":


Excellent stuff!
Broscience.





posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by havok
 


I very rarely go to the gym and I still bust out laughing at these videos.

My other 2 favorites are "Do you even lift"



"Do you look like you bodybuild? Yes! Doubt it. Do you even lift?"

"What are you, Arnold? Yes you are Arnold. Dude what happened to you, you used to be my hero."

And "How to get your girl to lift"




new topics

top topics
 
3

log in

join