It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for life in a different way

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: qmantoo
a reply to: wildespace

In spite of all the posted evidence throughout the web and on ATS, are you still convinced there is no life out there on rock floating about in our solar system? Surely the wealth of different things which people have found have convinced you that there is some intelligent life which has evolved independent of humans?

Are you replying to me, or someone else? Because I don't remember posting any such assumptions. I accept that there may be life elsewhere in the Solar System (most likely microbial), and that there is definitely life out there in the universe, including intelligent beings. But I'm very doubtful that there is any other intelligent life in the Solar System apart from Earth.

If so, what kind of intelligent life biology could survive in the harsh-to-humans environment in space? It would have to have some kind of reptillian, insect or other unknown makeup - and that is what I think we see on Mars.

On the surface of Mars, there is an almost non-existent atmosphere, and extremely dry conditions. What kind of life biology (reptile or non-reptile) do you think could survive in those conditions? Their bodily fluids would boil and evaporate. And like I said, reptiles need at least some heat to function. Since they cannot produce it themselves, they rely on the heat from the Sun. I can't imagine any reptile survive the martian nights of -80 C, though.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   

On the surface of Mars, there is an almost non-existent atmosphere, and extremely dry conditions. What kind of life biology (reptile or non-reptile) do you think could survive in those conditions? Their bodily fluids would boil and evaporate. And like I said, reptiles need at least some heat to function...
I totally agree we are told this, and all scientific evidence from the sources we have point to this being the case. Unfortunately, you are assuming that biology is as we know it here - which is not necessarily true out there. Actually, it is probably unlikely that in all the different conditions which could exist out in the universe, that the carbon molecule and water are the most-used biological basics.

As I said, there IS evidence of life in images which has not been explained. For a start, numerous rod and curly-shaped things, give us a hint of snake-like beings. On an uninhabited planed there should be none of these shapes, no trees, no plant life, the only thing which could create these shapes are rocks and weathering. The other stuff is even more circumstancial I agree, but there are signs of life such as pipes and ordered structures which, taken all together do point to something going on up there. The other types of being I mention are just from my observations and will never be confirmed until we get the truth (which may be after I am dead).

<< 1   >>

join