It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DHS: FL teen sold online & delivered toxins to Fed & others ; recipes how to kill people

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Home-grown terror? Apparently this is what DHS is doing about it. I'm surprised its not entitled a TERROR PLOT; wonder why..

Not sure if this has been posted already; if so, please link.

investigations.nbcnews.com...

Florida teen sold deadly toxin abrin online, US says

Jesse William Korff, 19, allegedly sold deadly toxins on the underground website Black Market Reloaded, which has since said it has shut down.

Jesse William Korff, 19, of LaBelle, in southern Florida near Fort Myers, was arrested last weekend and charged with possession and transfer of a toxin for use as a weapon and smuggling goods from the U.S. Authorities said Korff tried to sell abrin — a highly noxious toxin similar to ricin — to an undercover federal agent.

Federal prosecutors said a search of Korff's home found a shotgun with a silencer, two meth labs, both abrin and ricin and a pipe bomb, which officers detonated at the scene.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by gardener

Lol, that whole website looks like a honeypot.

Who, in their right mind...

Ok, who in any mind...?

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   
They detonated a pipe bomb at the site of 2 meth labs? I guess it's fair to say that house is a write-off. Man, what is it that makes people go to such depths of the dark side? He lost his parents 4 years earlier so is this a manifestation of bitterness at the world? Then again, who knows that this creep didn't bear some responsibility for their demise. Pure speculation of course, but I am having such a difficult time grasping the evil that must be in this guy.
edit on 24-1-2014 by aboutface because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Already posted. Please continue the discussion at the link below:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join