It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the 12 gates of Jerusalem according to my studies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I can't explain this stuff because of the NSA's Echelon

development, social cues, action cues, motivation, confidence, inspiration, words, your information on your emotions, feelings, processor, memory, system tools

These are the 12 gates of the New Jerusalem (the cube or secretly known as the nairb read backwards) found in the last book of the bible.

I've studied this stuff for 12 years and there is no less and no more than that. These are the 12 aspects of the niarb (read backwards)

I can't explain any more. Take it or leave it. Click links in my signature to get the whole story. You won't get special powers if you cypher, you'll probably be robbed of your Jerusalem if you do the cypher wrong so DO NOT attempt if you know how.

the last book of the bible is a dud! Meaning the cypher is a dud and we are in trouble.

I've done enough, I'm not going to jail again if people protest. People that have the slightest sense of whats going on after they read my stuff have to do something. SOMEBODY... has to do something about this...

edit on 24-1-2014 by RevelationsDivad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by RevelationsDivad

ummm... OK

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Why not include synched menstruation cycles by females living together!!!

Hell, I'm certain there is SOMETHING in the all important BIBLE (written by one of OUR tribe....a freaking HUMAN(s)) that brings this into play as well....

Get outside. Take a walk.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   
No, I'd rather not take a walk. I'm still studying.

When the book says god is omnipotent, the book means his communications are omnipotent because he can see over all aspects of the communications. He brings the new Jerusalem so everyone can live (or think) like Christ. Its in the book that in heaven you will run and not be weary or something like that, that's a lie - since my cypher theory says otherwise. the last book is a dud according to the communications, my cypher theory is irrefutable and encompasses like information. That's what the last book is mainly focused on in allegory (good word! I like allegory!) - the communications. That's what I get out of the book.

But the only question is - its strange that "run and never get weary" part of the book is conflicting with the cypher theory's Jerusalem. My cypher theory and dictionary (key words) fit and is certifiable throughout the last book of the bible and in other parts of the book. Since the allegory encompasses needed key areas in all of the book then that "run and never get weary" part is a lie because Jerusalem is the aspects of the nairb (read backwards) not a real place, just to explain.

Well, people did something to many of the books, we know this. They didn't see the instance that if the last book is figured out that it would conflict with "in heaven you will run and not be weary" then they'd be out of control of our faith in god. This throws the book off - they messed it up. Every bible is now obsolete to me if it has the same format that goes with my cypher theory. I'm still studying...

The blue print to the bible is the last book of the bible.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 11:15 PM
link   

I've seen your posts about this... you are consumed by it aren't you?

Do you pray for understanding or do you just take it upon yourself to figure it out?

Maybe we are running in place because we lack the faith to take the next step forward?

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Sorry, but if you really knew what was going on you would not be posting. "However", I applaude your thoughts

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 02:37 AM
link   

RevelationsDivad
Its in the book that in heaven you will run and not be weary or something like that, that's a lie - since my cypher theory says otherwise. the last book is a dud according to the communications, my cypher theory is irrefutable and encompasses like information....

...My cypher theory and dictionary (key words) fit and is certifiable throughout the last book of the bible and in other parts of the book...

Would this be the cypher theory you once said was a mirror and the fact you are a virgin? These things allow you to see what most cannot? Also, Echelon should be the last of your concerns....if you're really worried about Big Brother knowing how much you know you'd be out in the woods with no electricity, computers, phones, tablets, etc. if they want to know what you know, then they'll find out since you're surrounded by electronics and saying that you know so much right here in the open. And I don't think typing something backwards, like brain, is going to help (if you were trying to keep the word "brain" from being flagged).
edit on 25-1-2014 by jhilyard because: Spelling

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   

But the only question is - its strange that "run and never get weary" part of the book is conflicting with the cypher theory's Jerusalem.
That's in Isaiah 40:31
but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.
(2011 NIV)
not Revelation.
There is a cross reference for the Isaiah verse to Revelation but it has to do with the "eagle" part,
Revelation 12:14
The woman was given the two wings of a great eagle, so that she might fly to the place prepared for her in the wilderness, where she would be taken care of for a time, times and half a time, out of the serpent's reach.
(2011 NIV)

The blue print to the bible is the last book of the bible.
It is last, mainly because it was placed there by Luther to indicate its unimportance in his opinion.
Evidence indicates that it was probably the earliest book of the New Testament written.
edit on 25-1-2014 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   

RevelationsDivad
People that have the slightest sense of whats going on after they read my stuff have to do something.

I think these people are going to be scarce on the ground.

edit on 25-1-2014 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   
jmdewey, you may be correct in a certain sense. Maybe as a child I read my pillow wrong with that haiasl (read backwards) script on it. But one aspect remains true. The aspect is the special powers that are given when you wait on the lord. "run and not get tired, weary or whatever" is a special power. This means something and is hinting at something. What I believe it is hinting at is heaven, which ties in with my explaination about the last book of the bible.

I'm sure some of you will understand.

And DISREALI, your right. Its not a good idea to get together to stop this madness in this country because all they'll do is shut us down. If you see that what I have said about these things are true - you HAVE to promote it or promote getting rid of them! Not a lot of people will believe in what I say. Help for this sake is far and inbetween. I don't know what to do. We're all doomed if god doesn't exist and if this is true, its going to be a VERY bad future if no one does something, we've gotta have atleast 10 million, maybe more but no less.
edit on 25-1-2014 by RevelationsDivad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   

RevelationsDivad
We're all doomed if god doesn't exist and if this is true, its going to be a VERY bad future if no one does something, we've gotta have atleast 10 million, maybe more but no less.

Lets get everyone, 'skull drag' them if we have to lol
www.urbandictionary.com...
edit on 25-1-2014 by TheDualityExperience because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   

You cant just sit in your room all day and night studying. Theres the problem. You lose any credibility with us because of your lack of participating in the world.

You shouldnt just study alone and tell the world what its doing wrong, and how to fix itself without showing you are a participant. Get out and do something.

Bedroom/office postulating/prophecizing denotes a bit of lack of real comprehension of what its like out there. Because you aren't...out here.

Cave life makes one a professional at being alone and isolated in a cave.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   
mysterious stranger - participate in the world I assume your meaning talking about my studies to people on the street or going to a place that advocates peoples rights? That's a bad idea mysterious stranger - I'd get shot. Bad idea! I'd never demonstrate with this information, I'd get no where and the word won't get around. You gotta be smooth.

Jesus said and I'm not going to address the book its in but "If they prosecuted me, they will prosecute you" or something like that. look it up.

I laughed when I read that third statement mysterious stranger. ha... No disrespect tho. People are entitled to their opinions.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   
i found this site with great images from old City Of Jerusalem

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: RevelationsDivad

Revelation is a dud, you got that right.

Originally it was called the Revelation of Jesus Christ but that's not so important.

New Jerusalem is an Old Testament and inter Testamental concept written about in the Dead Sea Scrolls and Ezekiel or Daniel, I forget as the book borrows its concepts mostly from Daniel.

It also has a chapter per Hebrew letter (22) which I have always found interesting.

Also interesting is the cube shaped New Jerusalem that is unique to the NT version and related to something very occultic, the planet Saturn. Cube symbolism is so prevalent in our culture that we don't even notice it but everything from the Kabba to the Nintendo GameCube to the hexagon is all symbolic of Saturn worship.

The fact that you didn't touch on the cube aspect gives me doubts as to your actual knowledge of the esoteric. You also didn't mention that 12 is related to the Zodiac and that's just obvious. What isn't obvious is that there was a self proclaimed 13th apostle who isn't mentioned in Revelation by Jesus except as one of those who say they are Apostles and are not.

That leaves Paul in the uncomfortable position of false prophet and everyone who studies the Bible and doesn't realize this isn't in it for truth, isn't really studying.

I would like to know what the hell you are talking about as what the hell do 12 and the brain have in common and what are the 12 gates?

new topics

top topics

join