It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Coincidences??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Alien Abduct
reply to post by TXTriker

[I]reply to post by TXTriker[/I]

True but perhaps a good many would suffice. It would be interesting to take a random group of people that liven the same city and maybe somewhat close to each other but never directly interact and have them catalog all the coincidences they can for say a five year period and then closely analyze them and cross-reference the coincidences.

I wonder if we had a large enough database to start with if we could build some sort of pyramid that would point to something profound.

-Alien

Maybe that is a thread that could be started here. I know there are a quite a few people from my area are members. I have no idea who they are or if I interact with them. Maybe we could start a small sampling here and see how that goes.
edit on 1/26/2014 by TXTriker because: spelling

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   

would love to see it. I wish I was organized enough to coordinate it my self. this very Thread could be the starting point.

-Alien

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Alien Abduct

If you could catalog all the coincidences and analyze them properly you may find the underlying pattern of the fabric of reality and thus the secrets of this physical world. Everything is pointing to consciousness as far as I can tell, but there are obviously many unanswered questions. S&F

Our bodies are a physical manifestation of a multidimensional consciousness which are all separate yet connected through quantum entanglement.

-me

www.abovetopsecret.com...

-Alien

You're right.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Alien Abduct

would love to see it. I wish I was organized enough to coordinate it my self. this very Thread could be the starting point.

-Alien

I know what you mean. I'm also working 12 hour days right now so its hard for me even to get on and check on things. I think this is the first time since the weekend that I've been able to get on the site.

To all out there if you would like, please post coincidences you've noticed.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   
yes the sad thing is its too late for things to change, and i think they are blatantly trying to admit what their doing, without telling the american people so they can get away with it

they are #, its been proven, they can't prove otherwise that they are tis tis

the best the people can do is get back at em the legal way, and throw the books in there face, before they get away

top topics

<< 1   >>

join