It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confessions of a Pearl Diver who Can't Swim.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Hello ATS. I have something to confess. I'm a Buddha!

And not a very good one, at that. I guess I'm more like a baby-Buddha. Or a Bodhisattva. My super-powers are weak and I'm not very good at meditation and I have not followed the eight-fold path very well. But why should I? I'm not a Buddhist. I'm a Buddha. BIG DIFFERENCE.

It's not Buddhism that made me a Buddha. Many paths lead to Buddha-hood. For me, it was Christianity. So in Christian terms, I'm a contemplative. In Hindu terms, I'm like a guru or something. In comic-book/sci-fi/pop-culture terms I'm a UFO contactee and/or abductee. I've been to the state of being or realm or whatever that Hindu call Turiya, Buddhists call Nirvana, Christians call Godhead, etc and come back again.

Any questions

edit on 24-1-2014 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueMule

Wish I could S/F as I appreciate your openness- but, I have had to make new account after years' absence and am completely powerless.

I am heretic Christian, infidel Muslim, and Jack-Hindu, as well as completely ignorant and atheistic. Nonetheless- I will ask...
do your awareness structures allow you to see what is next ( for your'self' ) , and do you know why ?

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Bazart

Wish I could S/F as I appreciate your openness- but, I have had to make new account after years' absence and am completely powerless.

Thanks, its the thought that counts! I figure what the heck might as well be open. I got nuthin to hide.

I am heretic Christian, infidel Muslim, and Jack-Hindu, as well as completely ignorant and atheistic. Nonetheless- I will ask...
do your awareness structures allow you to see what is next ( for your'self' ) , and do you know why ?

Thanks.

Sometimes I can. It depends. Always in motion is the future. :p

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   
That is a pretty cool visual you have posted. Thank you for sharing

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDualityExperience

Glad you liked it. Here's a couple more!

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   

It is almost like you knew what I needed

Thank you

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDualityExperience

Yeah, I get that a lot. It's one of my Wonder-Twin powers. :p

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   

hahaha nice.
Those powers sound cool

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   
This animation probably makes all kind of sense then...

Shame it's only for promoting an event some years back, as it gives a good idea of same but different or turtles all the way down. Yet I think it explains some aspects of what the game is about without having to explain everything. Darn it, I'm talking like koans - but understandable if you actually watched it.

So what's it like being three bushels of flax?

new topics

top topics

join