It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Jacques Vallee ~ The Control System

page: 92
<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

Why spoil the fun
At least the one about Marilynn Monroe is true

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Willtell

Why spoil the fun
At least the one about Marilynn Monroe is true

Hehe, Stan spoiled the fun, not me

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Yeah i checked them after having dinner. But that was my point about looking for historical facts.We can keep each other in check.We can corroborate and analyze it and since we are working strictly with facts, nobody should have a different opinion on whether it happened or not. Still, good stuff, at least we might get somewhere or maybe not, who knows

And it might not be only names or dates.Could be things happening at the same time as others, idk. I know is wide but, as i said, if we look for bizarre, cant get any weirder than strange coincidences right?

And i never said coincidences between 2 people. My theory is that EACH person has their coincidences, which could or could not affect another. For it to be truth, it has to be per individual. We could also look for synchronicity , in which we might need 2 or more people to accurately present it. I even had shared dreams with my wife, so you see, that is freaking weird if you ask me.

To be able for this hypothesis to work, it would not need of an outside force or more than 1 person , because it has to be true for each and every one of us. Im reading a bit more about control systems , and connecting it to programming, you cant have a program that do something for just one part of the "data" , because it would crash or fail if the other part of the data was imputed. That is why the different control mechanics are in place.For some data is religion, for some other data is UFOs. So we have to find the "bug" in this system, because to tell you the truth , i dont think there can be a perfect system.
So if indeed we are being manipulated or controlled by something , i believe the bug or the pattern of bizarre could be in coincidences , singularities , synchronicity, or something close to that.Something that doesnt fit the reality we are living in.
Peace guys.
edit on 17-3-2014 by zarzelius because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by zarzelius

Yes, internet is a great tool for all you mentioned above.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Im not sure you are being sarcastic here.But if you are, do you truly believe that internet is not a form or a source of information?
Of course, for the neophyte could be a sea of missinfo, but i dont think we here arent mature enough as internet users as to not be able to check some simple historic facts.
I am not going to get into a discussion about whether the internet can be trusted as a source of information or not just because i dont think this is the thread to do so.
But is indeed a good an interesting subject if we happen to meet in a more appropriated thread

As far as i can tell, the internet could be another form of control. But i don't think it is the best , therefore , it can still be trusted if handled carefully.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Not sure if this is exactly on topic, but if I remember right, Vallee first began to lean towards this "Control System" hypothesis with his Passport to Magonia book. At the back of the book was a catalogue of UFO "landings" up until 1968. I found it online here: www.ufoinfo.com...

It's pretty expansive, 900 something cases listed.

Apologies if someone has already posted this... (I haven't read the whole thread yet!)

edit on 17-3-2014 by thesearchfortruth because: eta

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 11:11 PM
link   

thesearchfortruth
Not sure if this is exactly on topic, but if I remember right, Vallee first began to lean towards this "Control System" hypothesis with his Passport to Magonia book. At the back of the book was a catalogue of UFO "landings" up until 1968. I found it online here: www.ufoinfo.com...

It's pretty expansive, 900 something cases listed.

Apologies if someone has already posted this... (I haven't read the whole thread yet!)

edit on 17-3-2014 by thesearchfortruth because: eta

I'll take a look at that in the morning.Good finding mate

Im still waiting for whatever GUT had , it got me intrigued

If someone wants to divide the sights in parts so we can check them all between a few people , im in.It could be 50 a piece or something like that.
Let me know

Maybe even create a google doc with Date/place/strange event sort of thing?

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by nugget1

You need to broaden your experiences?

I don't think so. I have had a pretty wide range of experiences and don't care for many more like them. Does believing that I predicted the future and seeing god count? Seeing my kids born was great and probably the only real one.
edit on 18-3-2014 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

then there is all the painful ones that I do wish were hallucinations but I don't think that is what we are talking about.

The thinking is that "if they only experienced what I experienced, they would understand". Of course that's what I think too but thats part of the "illusion" for lack of a better word.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   

ZetaRediculian
reply to post by nugget1

You need to broaden your experiences?

I don't think so. I have had a pretty wide range of experiences and don't care for many more like them. Does believing that I predicted the future and seeing god count? Seeing my kids born was great and probably the only real one.

then there is all the painful ones that I do wish were hallucinations but I don't think that is what we are talking about.

The thinking is that "if they only experienced what I experienced, they would understand". Of course that's what I think too but thats part of the "illusion" for lack of a better word.

Hey,Zeta- I wasn't making fun of you! I was only joking with you! The smiley face doesn't do a good enough job on speech inflection!
I tend to see a humorous aspect in everything I experience, and usually discuss things tongue-in-cheek. Must be the endorphins that laughter produces, but I find life gets dangerously depressing without a high degree of it.

I enjoy reading your posts on here, and I'm sorry for failing to convey respectful humor.
Ms.Nugget

edit on 20000001111America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by nugget1

Hey,Zeta- I wasn't making fun of you! I was only joking with you! The smiley face doesn't do a good enough job on speech inflection!
I tend to see a humorous aspect in everything I experience, and usually discuss things tongue-in-cheek. Must be the endorphins that laughter produces, but I find life gets dangerously depressing without a high degree of it.

oh, no worries. I just couldn't let that comment go! Seems like I have put my mind through a lot so what will seeing something else mean to me? Laughing is good. I like endorphins.

I enjoy reading your posts on here, and I'm sorry for failing to convey respectful humor.
Ms.Nugget

I like it better when people are mean to me. Now i feel all gooey and warm inside. Its a really odd feeling. Not sure what make of it.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by zarzelius

The problem with "Passport to Magonia", is that being Vallee's first book and published in 1968, a lot of the info has been obsolete for some time (even most of the 'cases' were later found by Vallee to have 'mundane' explanations..)

Most of us on this thread have read most of Vallee's works and found that with each of his successive 'eras', Vallee's ideas and conclusions are evolving as he learns more and more about the UFO - or as he is now convinced ID (Inter-Dimensional) phenomena...

If you would like a 'shortcut' (just a snapshot of Vallee), here's what I recommend:

Go to Wikipedia for a basic overview (when you get to the bottom there are several references you can 'click' on to read various interviews and articles which most of us have enjoyed - and within some of those are links to even more 'stuff')..

Some articles may reference things in later writings, just save for the time being...

Next read "Revelations" (one of his more recent) Revelations (free download)

This is the third in a series, so there might be bits that don't seem to make sense (you could read the first two, "Confrontations" and "Dimensions", they are good, but keep in my that by the time you get to the third book, some of Vallee's conclusions will have changed through out the time period he was writing each of the three).

(Keep in mind, I'm only recommending this 'order' of reading so that you save time that otherwise you might be dwelling on information that ended up completely different from the time of Vallee's earlier books to his most recent writings...)

I would next go to his second (of two) published diaries, "Forbidden Science II"...again just a matter of saving you time...

Happy reading!

p.s. On the same page as the above link (look on side of page for title) is a Vallee book from 1977 that I particularly enjoyed, which will also give you an idea of some of his other 'interests'...It's called, "UFOs - The Psychic Solution"...
edit on 18-3-2014 by lostgirl because: addendum

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by lostgirl

Nice , thanx girl! Im going through some lectures of his, latest anyway. It is overwhelming in a sense , but im getting the hang of it.
Ill try to catch up in the next few days since i have a few days where ive got nothing better to do than to feed some CTs to my brain

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Just chanced upon a copy of Sir Walter Scott's collection of letters on Demonology and Witchcraft. A brief survey of the contents indicates numerous case studies of fairy abductions! I will be sure to post anything relevant when I reach it.

Sir Walter seems to have been a skeptic, but also seriously interested in the topic.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Interesting idea. I have had similar relating to belief myself.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 04:29 AM
link   
I just realized what Vallee's experience sounds like.

I kinda yearn for the days of little green men at this rate.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Hey Guys,

Being discussed here:

Whistleblower and ex-World Banker Karen Hudes: 2nd species on Earth and in Vatican

I think this offers a unique perspective on the control system. They been here all along and perhaps responsible for the magnificent structures of our ancient past and have been controlling us all along.

She gets into the woo woo at around 23 minutes into it.
edit on 20-3-2014 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I dont want to get 2 sidetracked here but, can the control system , feedback loop and paranormal activities/UFOs connect to the matrix theory?
I mean if our reality is not what it seems , random events that lead to weird coincidences arent random at all, then who or what is limiting our perspective?

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   

zarzelius
I dont want to get 2 sidetracked here but, can the control system , feedback loop and paranormal activities/UFOs connect to the matrix theory?
I mean if our reality is not what it seems , random events that lead to weird coincidences arent random at all, then who or what is limiting our perspective?

Yep.

Really, if the government found out we're living in a simulation... Well. I think it would explain a lot.

1) Vallee and Kit Green's wacky hijinks.
2) How this is all apparently regarded as a 'phenomenology' problem.
3) The intersection of computer science and remote viewing.
4) The behavior of UFO's.
5) All these weird synchronicities.
6) It would be something that just couldn't be easily explained to the rest of the world. Ergo Collins Elite 'we can't tell the people or civilization will collapse'. Plus it might also disrupt the 'experiment' that drives the Control System.

Even if we are ultimately chasing ghosts, I have to hand it to you guys. This and other threads have been of the most frightening and outright zany intellectual adventures I've ever been on. It has been a very Chapel Perilous type experience for me, and even at the tailend of it all... I still can't say for certain what we're even dealing with. All I know is that there was some really wacky stuff done back in the day, and I really hope historians can dig into it.

The GUT: we should do the Verona thread.
Actually hell, do you think we could approach him for an AMA? Even aside from the whole UFO angle, this dude was involved in all kinds of weird shenanigans. I hope he leaves his stories recorded somewhere for his grandkids or something...

Hint to Kit Green: You should write a autobiography of your career or something. Seriously - you guys must have had all kinds of wacky adventures outside of what we've focused on. I would read the hell out of it.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by 1ofthe9

Amazing Phillip Dick video, I almost didn't watch it, because I thought it was going to be a 'rehash' of all his VALIS (as a reality) type stuff...

But what he talked about here was totally new to me...Of interest to me, is the similarity to an idea I was suddenly struck years ago with, that maybe some works of fiction were, in fact more like (unknown to the author) 'channelings' of real/true 'stories' from other worlds -

i.e. (And this was after I had come to the idea) I read a letter by Tolkien where he said that through out all the decades of writing about "Middle Earth" and it's peoples, he never had the sense of creating something - rather he always felt more as if he were 'recording' things that somehow already existed ...

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Funny, Phil Dick looks like Dave Icke.

new topics

top topics

<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join