It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Jacques Vallee ~ The Control System

page: 90
<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Yeah its like reading tea leaves.

The theory goes that NOTHING in reality is separate from God (including the so called devil) therefore we and everything in some fashion are reflecting the higher realm of Heaven (if you will) in some way.

This realm (the physical) is reflective of the psychic (mental) which is reflective of a higher one (soul) and in turn that one is reflective of the highest world (spirit)
So God can’t hide from people who know how to look at things.

That’s why the alien UFO phenomenon is likely a very crucial cosmic event or series of events

And of course ”God,” whatever that is in reality, is the ultimate control system.

Now these “aliens” are either from a parallel world or some of them may be, or a higher realm than our physical, then they are definitely manipulating some crucial cosmic work.

Any parallel world, in theory, wouldn’t be affected by us.

But a world of descending and ascending would be a part of us.

I would say the parallel possibility is the reason for a lot of the Skinwalker ranch stuff...it's then irrelevant.

But HU knows

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   

The GUT
As above, so below...might that suggest something along the lines of, "War in Heaven?" Certainly some sort of battle going on, eh?
If we see it here, wouldn't that also suggest "there?" I'm of a mind so.

Interesting...I think we trend along the lines of resistance to this idea, because it has such biblical connotations...

And yet...it certainly seems the direction this particular rabbit hole is burrowing toward...

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by lostgirl

The idea of the chain of being and the concept of 4 worlds that reflect each OTHER IS NOT A BIBLICAL idea.

It, to me, is very scientific theory based on mystical science. But that’s my opinion.

If what I say looks like it’s from the scripture than I have failed to communicate.

Religion is too magical thinking for me. I don’t like or believe in a sky God sitting in heaven with a beard and a cane.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Willtell

On pages 88 and 89, you and Gut brought to mind the first verse in the Peter Gabriel song, (huge favorite of mine!) - "Solsbury Hill" -

"I did not believe the information - just had to trust imagination"

It's actually a greatly (metaphorically) spiritual song...

Solsbury Hill

If anyone felt incline to embed here (I've no idea how), it's worth a listen...
edit on 16-3-2014 by lostgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   

I was referring to the "war in Heaven" part...which, I guess isn't really so much Biblical as it is...canonical?

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   

You know, just because the Bible isn't 'scientific' (btw, it's not meant to be) doesn't mean there's nothing of worth in it:

"Love one another", "Judge not lest ye be judged", "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"
(i.e. Be as kind-hearted towards others as you would have them be towards you)

I'm not a 'believer' in Religion myself, yet I would never be so close minded as to refute the existence of wisdom in a tome I have never read completely through -

Been over the bible cover to cover twice...Lots of 'crap' does not equal zero 'truth'...

Also, I don't believe in the 'God' you describe either, but that doesn't mean 'One' doesn't exist (Actually, I think it would be nice if He looked like Morgan Freeman and was more generous with the miracles, but that's just me).

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Borgia-esque? Interesting assessment, my aggression is far from passive though.

I am happy that you feel some vindication. I feel a little bit disappointed that I am less Spock-like, even if I didn't really think of myself as Spock-like in the first place.

Live long and prosper, Hun

edit on 16-3-2014 by KilgoreTrout because: comma

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   
What many term 'God' is that to which I am referencing when I speak of a 'larger consciousness field' in which we are embedded and acts as a 'carrier wave' for consciousness.

It is through the disciplines of meditation and focus on inner awareness that we are able to connect and then interact with that field as it exists within and without; as above so below.

It is this goal to which I maintain that the Native (or natural, if you will) Control System (NCS) is attempting to steer us as a species. If the Universal Mind (God, the larger consciousness field, what have you) contains all knowledge, and having access to that font allows us, individually, to gain and achieve great personal power over the world we find ourselves in, then that be counter to the goals of the Counterfeit Control System (CCS), which is to keep us distracted from achieving personal adept-hood.

If those who seem to be in control of the world (TPTB) were to allow us to each become our own gurus (with help from those further along the path), then they loose their power over others.

Once in power, they seek to consolidate and grow that power. Power which they loose if we each take that back and decide for ourselves that we are much more than physical bodies that might have a spirit (or soul). Once we begin our journey on the true path of inner discovery, the illusions placed around us loose their appeal.
edit on 16-3-2014 by jadedANDcynical because: fixed tag

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by jadedANDcynical

That's exactly what I've tried to express! I would add that 'positive' thought/action has a power of its' own, as does negative.
The Oneness we seek is through the positive, yet we have to fight a battle within and without to attain the power we all have access to.
Bravo, J&S! Bravo!

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   

No problem good sister

IMO
God is a metaphor for the developmental perfection of our condition, and religion I view as allegorical and mythological with a tinge of white magic mixed in. It has been corrupted by clerical ignorance and ethnocentric bigotry.

Buddha understood this therefore denied the existence of the sky god Santa Clause being of western religion.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   

lostgirl

1ofthe9
I'd also like to draw folks attention to this...very interesting book. I know nothing about the author. However, he managed to touch on pretty much every topic we've hit on in this thread in the course of writing fiction. It was pretty surreal reading...

You want to talk about "surreal"?

I have a very dear friend who grew up in Kingsburg, CA and was born the same year as the main character in this book!

Aaannnd that's not even the 'surreal' part!! You may have to just trust that the following 'outline' has more 'woo' (as Gut would say) in it than words can tell:

This woman (I'll call her 'G') and I are the only two people we know (not counting my ATS 'friends') who 'believe' in the sort of things discussed in this thread...

We met online on a type of website (a very short-lived one) neither of us had ever (or likely would ever again) join, due to a watching television show that we both only happened to 'catch' as result of personal life 'flukes'..

Having 'hit it off' in personal messages at that website, we decided (for the first time we ever even imagined doing such a thing) to exchange e-mail addresses, and (again highly unlikely event) traded phone numbers...

Within just a few phone calls, we discovered so much in common, it's truly as if we've always known each other - despite differing 'ethnic' backgrounds, lifestyles, and still living in the same general areas we each grew up, which are about as far apart as two people can live and still be in the same country...

We have exactly the same (very open-minded) 'non-religious' spiritual 'beliefs'/philosophys....and here comes the "woo", believe it or not...

....We literally 'prayed' ourselves into each other's lives...

..I mean, for just a few weeks prior to our 'meeting', we had each been (again, literally) 'praying' for: "someone I can 'really' talk to"...

Okay, reading back, this sounds way less "surreal" than it actually is, but....

...There's also book you mentioned and the odds of:

A. It being set in "Kingsburg", which is a teeny little farming town one wouldn't expect to find as a setting in a work of fiction..

B. The fact that you didn't say anything 'about' the book in your post (not even the title), but I decided to follow the link and check it out anyway...

C. In the past week or so, I have been 'praying' (when I use that word, it is in the sense of a sort of 'directed' meditating) to see some (definitive) 'synchronicity', as well as wondering whether I should 'bow out' of this thread...

D. I have also been 'praying' for some sort of 'reassurance' (won't go into details), but as in some sort of 'sign' regarding my friend, G...
I don't know, does all this count as something "surreal"?

Well, at times this stuff has freaked me out. Information seems to find me as strange as it sounds. Its almost like the inverse of Vallee's fiction -> reality thing...

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   
To bring this full circle, or half circle. What do we think the alien UFO phenomenon has to do with God?

Not on the trite level such as are aliens demons?

But if we presume, theoretically, as such, that God is the ultimate control system then these mysterious experiences of people: abductions and sightings relating to the alien experiences may have something to do with this ultimate control system.

My idea is that it may be the case because of the anonymity of the experiences.

They don’t want to be too open; like going on CNN and saying “ hey what’s up were here.” They want to remain cryptically hidden from full open view. That seems a fact. What could it mean?

Also, it seems they are dissing the local control system, the asinine governments that we all love so much.

What does that mean?

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Ghosts, shadow figures, angels,spirits have been seen down through the ages. Could it be that aliens have even more energy to manifest?
Never having seen an alien, I'm still on the fence. Government program of some sort seems the most likely in my mind.

Scratch that thought; I'm forgetting all of the ancient petroglyphs that make me go Hmmmmm.

edit on 7u77America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   

The GUT = The Gunsmith.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by 1ofthe9

Well, at times this stuff has freaked me out. Information seems to find me as strange as it sounds. Its almost like the inverse of Vallee's fiction -> reality thing...

count me in the Synchronicity crowd. I have a lot to say about this topic.

The Pranksters never talked about synchronicity by name, but they were more and more attuned to the principle. Obviously, according to this principle, man does not have free will. There is no use in his indulging in a lifelong competition to change the structure of the little environment he seems to be trapped in. But one could see the larger pattern and move with it - Go with the flow! - and accept it and rise above one's immediate environment and even alter it by accepting the larger pattern and growing with it.
― Tom Wolfe, The Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test

I have lived with this "feeling" my whole life or at least since I read the book I quoted. that was 30 year ago. I have so many examples of this from my own life. Its gotten to the point where I just think "well of course, that's how it works".

great. now I am watching the movie www.magpictures.com...# on Netflix.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Synchronicity is a phenomena that has affected me from time to time through various points in my life. What I wonder about is if 'synchronicity' is being experienced, or there's simply a confluence of circumstance/events/consciousness, that allows one to actively perceive what in fact may be happening all of the time, we are simply just unaware of it.
edit on 16-3-2014 by cuckooold because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   

cuckooold
Synchronicity is a phenomena that has affected me from time to time through various points in my life. What I wonder about is if 'synchronicity' is being experienced, or there's simply a confluence of cricumstance/events/consciousness, that allows one to actively perceive what in fact may be happening all of the time, we are simply just unaware of it.

does it matter?

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ZetaRediculian

I think having an awareness of the phenomena opens one up to ways of examining consciousness in a different manner than one may necessarily do in a more 'conventional' state of being.

Does it matter?

Ultimately, who can be the arbiter of that?
edit on 16-3-2014 by cuckooold because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Amazing stuff guys, really amazing.Thanx to the OP and thanx to all of the cool responses and the food for my brain, i was starving

Im reading each and every post and link , so it will take me a while to finish the thread

But while im at it, i wanted to share a thought or an idea that came from the OP.Control system, what is it , how it works?
It is difficult to point something out, to read between the lines with so many stuff going on. But i believe that , if it is a control system put by something , or someone , to keep us under some sort of set path, it has to work for everybody. And i mean the whole 6 or 7 billions out there.
How about religion, but in a different way?
The idea of the afterlife, heaven or any other form of "post life conscious" have been around for as long as we can think of.
The guidelines and rules set to have a life that lead to salvation or paradise. The first thing that comes to my mind when i think of it is the idea of a kid who wants an ice-cream. Mom will tell you " If you eat your vegetables and finish your homework , you can have the ice-cream" right?

Now think about humans. And think about how if you follow a set of rules imposed by your religion , you can have eternal life , a peaceful existence in the afterlife where everything will be fine. But if you break the rules, you surely go to hell huh? Some here have said that we could be presented as an "inferior" form of life, controlled by something else. Maybe an intelligence with a physical manifestation of some sort.
This is a way of telling us to have a regular, normal life, be good, follow the rules, so you can have cake when you die?

Sounds as something in place for us to not achieve our true potential while we ARE alive, to not WAKE UP, to stay in the "matrix". Call it enlightenment, chackras opening, i really dont know, but it does sound like something set in place to control humans minds or souls to stay within the set parameters.

There are of course, people that believe in nothing. And that is where UFOs come to the scene, start to play its part.Maybe it started a few thousand years ago, or on the 40s as someone here already said. But it is introduced as another form of control.
For those that are moving away from the matrix, away from the common systems and need something else to believe, to tell them there is something else beyond themselves. Something bigger if you know what i mean. We all believe in something if it were printed on our DNA.
We have to believe and we cant tell for sure why.

Im sorry for the long post, i dont want to bore you guys , but just got really inspired as to tell yall what i think about the subject, and i would love to hear what you guys think of this.
BTW, Sorry for my English as it is not my native language

edit on 16-3-2014 by zarzelius because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join