It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Jacques Vallee ~ The Control System

page: 84
<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Bybyots
So, on that note, here at the bottom of the page, I would like to agree that the True Control System is not supernatural.

How could it be after all we have learned now about the temporal lobe? It's made of the same stuff as the rest of us is, fat and stuff.

So which fatty acid is consciousness made of again?

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Then it could be, that ectoplasm could be used as cooking oil, if you can capture and bottle it! Spooky good cuisine!

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   
You guys see the UFO reports out of Ukraine?

I think we called it - one way or another.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by jadedANDcynical

Thought I'd pop in to share a bit! There has been so much information presented, and on a gut level I feel it's all connected. I wish I could explain all the 'oneness' I feel the universe is into factual information! lol

The quantum field we find ourselves embedded in is as conscious as we are but on a much larger level. The consciousness field we are interacting in and are a part of is of the level at which the function and structure of the universe we observe is experience rather than observed; not quite sure I'm getting myself clearly across here... It is that larger field which enables all of these psychic phenomena to exist. It is the medium in which those frequencies travel.

This got me thinking about an article I was reading. Don't know if it's psuedo-science, fringe science, or just bunk; doesn't matter, as it got me thinking.

Dr. Garjajev claims that this communication is not something that happens only inside the individual cells or between one cell and another. He claims organisms use this "light" to "talk" to other organisms and suggested that this could explain telepathy and ESP. It was like human beings already had their own wireless internet based on our DNA. Wow!

Dr.Fritz-Albert Popp founded the International Institute of Biophysics in Neuss, Germany. This institute is a worldwide network of biologist, chemists, medical researchers, physicists and other scientists at 14 universities and governmental research institutes. He states:

We know today that man, essentially, is a being of light.” And the modern science of photobiology is presently proving this. In terms of healing the implications are immense. We now know, for example, that quanta of light can initiate, or arrest, cascade-like reactions in the cells, and that genetic cellular damage can be virtually repaired, within hours, by faint beams of light. We are still on the threshold of fully understanding the complex relationship between light and life, but we can now say emphatically, that the function of our entire metabolism is dependent on light.”

This experiment reminded me of a fascination of mine, Kirlian photography:

In an old documentary film taken in the laboratory at the International Institute of Biophysics, Dr. Popp opens a chamber about the size of a bread box. He places a fresh cutting from a plant and a wooden match in a plastic container inside the dark chamber and closed the light proof door. Immediately he switches on the photomultiplyer and the image shows up on a computer screen. The match stick is black while the green, glowing silhouette of the leaves is clearly visible.

Seems if science could correlate all the information from the different branches, we would have a better understanding of ourselves.Hmm....maybe they have. Maybe that is the CS that keeps us from reaching our true potential.

I found this interesting:

Photons switch on the body's processes like an orchestra conductor bringing each individual instrument into the collective sound. At different frequencies, they perform different functions. Popp found that molecules in the cells responded to certain frequencies, and that a range of vibrations from the photons caused a variety of frequencies in other molecules of the body.

Living processes depend on selective interactions between particular molecules, and that is true for basic metabolism to the subtlest nuances of emotion.

Some of the information came from Viewzone Magazine, so I don't know if there is any credibility, but maybe food for thought. I tried to copy a link, but it said my browser wouldn't support that action...whatever that means.

Kilgore, Krandsvelt, lostgirl, J&D,Gut, and all the rest-you guys have some awesome minds!

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Kantzveldt

I don't think that the visions do go without saying. Paul retreated into the desert to hide from potential persecution, the majority of visionaries suffer because of their compulsion to communicate those experiences, often facing death and ignominy. He does not even appear to have been a contemplative, just a person, like so many at that time, who retreated into the desert as a means of avoiding the constraints of urbanity. He just happened to be a Christian. And, despite your 'cult' labelling, there appears to have been no following surrounding him at all. We know of him only because of his supposed meeting with St Anthony, as reported by St Jerome. His import is simply as an appendage to help illustrate Anthony.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Bybyots
P.S. Oh hey. Wouldn't stand to reason that if the Pantomime CS is hacking the same signal vector as the True CS, that the Pantomime CS is probably trying to accomplish the same thing as the True CS, which seems to be to cause the formation and organization of what we all call religions?

I've been mashing something around in my head for a while which Kantz's comments about 'abundance' resurrected, it ties in with something that my brother said in response to some writing that I was working on...

...in line with your general argument there might be some surmising to do about Christainity's ideas about an abundance from God here - I believe that the notion that any resource is in never ending abundance comes from religion...

...When the cry of go forth and procreate became a global issue and the answer was not to be found in god's abundance. It marks the beginning of the idea that the water was of divine providence and it is here that the magician is lost.

...your point that the idea that water for agriculture was divine persisted a for a very long time, but that it morphed over the years probaly peaking in power during the period of the great irrigation systems and that the rainmaker role sort of persisted within a religious framework. This leads the reader to now, when the crisises that you are about to describe force mankind out of the idea that the rain and feshwater are divinely provided...

Now if we consider the date palm aspect in conjunction with that we possibly can see a demonstration of the dual Control Systems operating in tangent, and as an added bonus, the realisation of the vesica piscis or mandorla, the point whereby the two realms (as circles), darkness/materialism and light/spiritualism, cross over to form our five-senses perceived reality.

This false notion of material abundance (of water and vegetative growth) that fuels economic and urban expansionism, as well as social disparity, gaining a notable ideological dominance during the Victorian era and coinciding with the peak of the Industrial Revolution, giving full-reign to the Protestant work-ethic. This completely contradicts the ascetic teachings of the desert fathers and which is supported by the mystics and visionaries. From the beginning of the solitary tradition, amongst the Taoists, of isolationism within nature to observe and much later adopted by Christianity, we are lead towards the achievement of a balance between our needs within the natural world. Reaffirming and drawing us back to the Pythia, and the two statements said to be found inscribed at Delphi “know thyself” and “nothing in excess”.

As materialism gains dominance, based upon the false notion of abundance, it eclipses the light, plunging us all into it’s darkness.

The date-palm as depicted with Paul represents not a new seeding, but the very same tree, it is assimilative. From it’s beginnings as the dwelling place of Astarte amongst the Babylonians, to her union to the Phoenician Baal-Peor (Phoenician meaning ‘Land of the Palm), the renaming of Astarte as Tamar by the Judeans, all the way to her incorporation into Christianity as Ta-Mari, the Virgin Mary. The same tree introduced for it’s economic potential, transforming the sacred to the profane. It is the antithesis of biodiversity and sustainability. It’s final arrival in Egypt, with Paul the Hermit, emblematic of the ever abundant nourishing “Mother “ church usurping that of the naturalistic fertility cults which ritualise taking only what is needed and returning that which is spent to the earth to promote rebirth. Balance is lost, the yonic vesica piscis is left exhausted and barren, much like the once fertile plains of Mesopotamia.

And, hence the significance of the ‘Messiah’ as Jesse’s branch.

11 A shoot will come up from the stump of Jesse;
from his roots a Branch will bear fruit.

www.biblegateway.com...

The demonstrably false aspects of the belief system engendered by the UFO-ology movement, can be seen as a proliferation of the abundance mythos, supportive of the taking to exhaustion point while continuing the externalising of both the threat and saviour potential, deviating from the primary principle. This is not sowing, it is grafting onto the established root stock. That’s your pantomime CS. The natural is exploited, with what is seemingly reliably productive, supplanting natural diversity and hijacking the robustness obtained through natural selection. This applies both spiritually and materially. I suspect that the main drawback to this 'grafting' is that it prevents adaptation.

At brass-tack level...

15 The LORD God took the man and put him in the Garden of Eden to work it and take care of it.

www.biblegateway.com...:15

We’ve not really been doing that very well for the last several millenia.

edit on 10-3-2014 by KilgoreTrout because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 05:40 AM
link   

1ofthe9
You guys see the UFO reports out of Ukraine?

I think we called it - one way or another.

Did you see this...

reject
reply to post by berkeleygal

fwiw:picked up by yahoo news also

yahoo news

I tracked down the source:

Published on Mar 7, 2014

Audio Color World own all distribution rights of the uploaded videos on our YouTube channel. If you like to use videos for uploads or commercial use please contact "info@audiocolorwo­rld.com".

Category

Entertainment

License

Standard YouTube License

audio color world video agency

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you tap 'audio color world video agency' into Google, it will bring up a list of their videos...in terms of Bybyot's 'Pantomime CS', I think that they can safely be assigned the role of the horse's ass

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by KilgoreTrout

Anthony sought him out as the greater of the two, but they agreed on equality, his visionary nature is simply not recorded, but he was certainly recognized in terms of such.

But it is asserted even at the present day by Amathas and Macarius, two of Antony’s disciples, the former of whom laid his master in the grave, that a certain Paul of Thebes was the leader in the movement, though not the first to bear the name, and this opinion has my approval also...He was heir to a rich inheritance, highly skilled in both Greek and Egyptian learning

So then inasmuch as both Greek and Roman writers have handed down careful accounts of Antony, I have determined to write a short history of Paul’s early and latter days, more because the thing has been passed over than from confidence in my own ability. What his middle life was like, and what snares of Satan he experienced, no man, it is thought, has yet discovered.

Life of Paulus

The place were he resided and met with Anthony was given as a secret mint from the time of Cleopatra, you are welcome to maintain there was only one side to this particular coin, but to Anthony he was as his Elias or John of the Desert.

At last wearied and panting for breath he completed his journey and reached his little dwelling. Here he was met by two disciples who had begun to wait upon him in his advanced age. Said they, “Where have you stayed so long, father?” He replied, “Woe to me a sinner! I do not deserve the name of monk. I have seen Elias, I have seen John in the desert, and I have really seen Paul in Paradise.” When his disciples asked him to explain the matter somewhat more fully he said, “There is a time to keep silence, and a time to speak

For myself it is the tale of the mystical union in Christian terms of the White Crown of Upper Egypt and the Red Crown of Lower, a tale set in the Black Land(Khemet/Egypt]

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Kantzveldt

Ah then, it's just a matter of differing taste, as I implied at the beginning, of the two fictionally embellished accounts, Jerome's and Hesse's, I simply prefer the latter. Jerome's intention may indeed have been to unite the Coptic tradition with that of Rome, uniting the Hellenised lands under one spiritual banner, and as a 'confessor' himself, he perhaps sought to project that upon Paul for that purpose. Confessor and healer are equally important in combatting suffering after all, and when combined offer a holistic mind/body approach.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   

jadedANDcynical
reply to post by KilgoreTrout

Your brain is an extraordinary device. Nothing in nature or created technology, is as complex as the human brain. We do not, at this stage in our development, fully understand it's capabilities, but we can be assured that it processes and responds to informative input from more than just the five senses.

Boy did you say a mouthful!

Someone mentioned that the Russians were always a bit more interested and dedicated in their pursuit of the weird than those in the US, well take a look at what they're saying now:

Experimental work carried out in Moscow at the Institute of Control Sciences, Wave Genetics Inc., Quantum Genetics Institute and theoretical work from several sources are described in this work. It is suggested that: (1) The evolution of biosystems has created genetic "texts", similar to natural context dependent texts in human languages, shaping the text of these speech-like patterns; (2) The chromosome apparatus acts simultaneously both as a source and receiver of these genetic texts, respectively decoding and encoding them, and (3) The chromosome continuum of multicellular organisms is analogous to a staticdynamical multiplex time-space holographic grating, which comprises the space-time of an organism in a convoluted form. Thus, the DNA action (as theory predicts and experiment confirms) is that of a "gene-sign" laser and its solitonic electro-acoustic fields, such that the gene-biocomputer "reads and understands" these texts in a manner similar to human thinking, but at its own genomic level of "reasoning". It is asserted that natural human texts (irrespectively of the language used), and genetic "texts" have similar mathematicallinguistic and entropic-statistic characteristics, where these concern the fractality of the distribution of the character frequency density in the natural and genetic texts, and where in case of genetic "texts", the characters are identified with the nucleotides. Further, DNA molecules, conceived as a gene-sign continuum of any biosystem, are able to form holographic pre-images of biostructures and of the organism as a whole as a registry of dynamical "wave copies" or "matrixes”, succeeding each other. This continuum is the measuring, calibrating field for constructing its biosystem.

DNA as Basis for Quantum Biocomputer

I think this bears repeating. I don't think the Russian science is much more advanced than American; they're just more open about it. I have no doubt that our scientists are researching the same thing, have the same knowledge...yet keep it under wraps. Smells a bit like control,to me.

I was snooping around for the alien 'Grey' origin, and came across an article claiming that the description of them with the large almond black eyes came first from Whitely Striber's book. Betty and Barney Hill even insisted that they looked more human than anything.
It seems the classic Grey description can be traced directly to Strieber........monkey see, monkey do....sheeple people.

I'm loving the intercourse between Kilgore and Krantz! I would love a computer program where all religious, mythical and mystical knowledge were fed in, and see what correlations come out! Same with science!

I think the CS has a pretty good idea of how things work; there is untold power in the spirit of man; there seems to be some kind of 'firewall' in the human brain that can be circumvented through knowledge, and it's the CS job to keep people focused on the outward world so that power isn't accessed on a large scale. That includes using/misleading/destroying any who get too close.

If sacred knowledge could be disrupted with 'false memories' or ones altered to appear like a horrific abduction, that in itself would be a pretty good CS, and shoot one down a totally unrelated path.

Altered focus.....what am I not supposed to see???
Ms.Nugget

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by nugget1

I think the CS has a pretty good idea of how things work; there is untold power in the spirit of man; there seems to be some kind of 'firewall' in the human brain that can be circumvented through knowledge, and it's the CS job to keep people focused on the outward world so that power isn't accessed on a large scale. That includes using/misleading/destroying any who get too close.

If sacred knowledge could be disrupted with 'false memories' or ones altered to appear like a horrific abduction, that in itself would be a pretty good CS, and shoot one down a totally unrelated path.

Actually, I think of it this way:

The native control system (NCS) directs our attention and focus inward to where the strengthening of the connection to the larger consciousness field takes place, and the counterfeit control system (CCS) direct our attention elsewhere for the purposes you stated.

The NCS wants us to become more 'enlightened' where as the CCS wants to manipulate and maintain itself.

I don't think the NCS's purpose is to create religions, those are examples of CCSs created by people from the experiences of people with the NCS.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by jadedANDcynical

Could you give a description of 'NCS' system for me, please?

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by nugget1

The fact that if anyone spends enough time and effort at intending to have an 'experience' always results in an actual experience.

Reality as we know it seems to be consciously responding to us in ways that verifies that it is aware of us.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   

jadedANDcynical
reply to post by nugget1

The fact that if anyone spends enough time and effort at intending to have an 'experience' always results in an actual experience.

Reality as we know it seems to be consciously responding to us in ways that verifies that it is aware of us.

So how could I go about having an 'experience'? I'm willing to be the thread guinea pig.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   

KilgoreTrout

If you tap 'audio color world video agency' into Google, it will bring up a list of their videos...in terms of Bybyot's 'Pantomime CS', I think that they can safely be assigned the role of the horse's ass

Yeah, thats the conclusion I've reached. One thing I have found in my wanderings are private groups/individuals pulling the Mirage Men gambit for their own purposes. This can include hoax videos (clickbait for ad revenue), or even submitting false stories to beforeitsnews. If you really want to dig into this: look into 'ethersec' - an apparent offshoot of Anonymous. Why these guys decided to link Ed Dames 'killshot' stuff to Snowden...I have no idea.

Deception upon deception.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

So which fatty acid is consciousness made of again?

I never offered an answer to that in the first place, TG, so I don't feel obligated to answer it, nor could I even if I wanted to. But if we stick to fatty acids and the temporal lobe then I might be able to begin to address your question and a couple of others that aren't yours.

I'm grateful for this group process that it drove me to nail down the prostaglandins that might affect temporal lobe seizure. Prostaglandins are, indeed, special fats that are carefully crafted by enzymes from fatty acids.

Prostaglandins are key to regulating the inflammatory process and it has been found that the prostaglandin E2 receptor, EP1 and the way that it influences protein uptake during seizure is a factor in temporal lobe epilepsy.

Unrelated to the studies that show how fatty acids influence temporal-lobe epilepsy are the studies that show how the fatty acids gamma linolenic acid and linoleic acid, have been shown to have somehow caused "electroencephalographic features of temporal lobe epilepsy" to become more apparent in schizophrenic patients.

The form of gamma linolenic fatty acid that was used was evening primrose oil.

Finally, if one could have an "experience" just by "intending to have an experience", then why would Persinger have to build a God Helmet?

And that's your fatty-acid-update.

edit on 10-3-2014 by Bybyots because: Corrected prostaglandin E2 receptor EP1 sentence.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   

jadedANDcynical
reply to post by nugget1

I understand. I haven't thought of it as a 'native control system', but rather a 'natural control system'. I lean towards the belief that every person has control of all of these phenomenon, but lacks the knowledge to do so. I also think that that knowledge is within each one of us, but for whatever reason, few have access to it.

No proof; just personal experience with the 'unexplained/impossible'. Lots of access here,but little understanding or control.
Thanks for your reply!
Ms.Nugget.....sneaking back to the shadows.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Bybyots

I must say, that was interesting.

Here is an article by Oliver Sacks that touches on hallucinations and temporal lobe epilepsy. Not sure if it fits in with the discussion.
www.theatlantic.com...

There are many carefully documented accounts in the medical literature of intense, life-altering religious experience in epileptic seizures. Hallucinations of overwhelming intensity, sometimes accompanied by a sense of bliss and a strong feeling of the numinous, can occur especially with the so-called "ecstatic" seizures that may occur in temporal lobe epilepsy. Though such seizures may be brief, they can lead to a fundamental reorientation, a metanoia, in one's life. Fyodor Dostoevsky was prone to such seizures and described many of them, including this:

The air was filled with a big noise and I tried to move. I felt the heaven was going down upon the earth and that it engulfed me. I have really touched God. He came into me myself, yes God exists, I cried, and I don't remember anything else. You all, healthy people ... can't imagine the happiness which we epileptics feel during the second before our fit. ... I don't know if this felicity lasts for seconds, hours or months, but believe me, for all the joys that life may bring, I would not exchange this one.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Reply to KilgoreTrout

Boy, I must be doing extremely badly at trying to explain myself, because your replies are indicating complete misinterpretation of what I keep trying to express (If anyone here has been able to 'read between my lines', please feel free to help me out)....

lostgirl
Actually, what I meant in 'belief as action' was - to 'choose' a reality as opposed to merely 'accepting' one, i.e. In order to 'do' magick, one must first 'choose the belief' (the first step in the 'process') that working magick can be done and that one can do it...

This was 'speaking' to earlier posts by some others in the thread about Crowley, et al and how the 'magic' they were doing was a form of attracting and having effects on the (supernatural/paranormal Control System (as opposed to the 'Black ops' control system)...
My point being that part of doing such 'magic' successfully necessitates that one have a 'belief' in it...

lostgirl
My original point being that if there were a method for experimenting with the (supernatural/paranormal) Control System, the first step in the process would be deciding/choosing the 'belief' the experimenters wish to 'adopt'...
The second step would be 'propagating' that belief amongst themselves in hopes of drawing the Control System's attention...

[KilgoreTrout] I think, possibly, it is a mistake to assume that it is neither natural or normal (as in super- or para- to). The CS, that we are currently discussing, while perceived by us, if we react and force a memory based recognition, in a belief system framework, as in, if it fits angelic or alien criteria, we will see it as an angel or an alien, does not necessarily indicate that it is attracted to beliefs as such, rather it gains it's physical form based on belief systems via the projection from our memories. The more likely scenario, based on the TLL as a theoretical model, is that the CS is always present but only under certain conditions are we able to perceive it. We don't need to attract it, we merely have to recalibrate our perception in order to see it.

The above really comes down to semantics...
when you say that the CS "gains it's physical form based on belief systems", you are certainly talking about a 'phenomena' which could most easily be described (as I have done) as supernatural/paranormal - anything that we "have to recalibrate our perception to see" must certainly be considered 'outside' the "natural or normal (as in super- or para- to)"...

My point being that you seem not to have understood that throughout the thread most of us have used the terms supernatural or paranormal to differentiate the 'particular' Control System of Vallee's from the 'physical'/psy-ops engineered control system...
...which is why I used those terms when I started talking about utilizing 'belief' (thus 'choosing' to believe) as a means to experiment with Vallee's control system...

At this point, if I still haven't expressed it clearly enough, maybe someone else can take a shot at it?
edit on 10-3-2014 by lostgirl because: addendum

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Need the concept of a 'physical/psy-ops' control system be any different than that of a 'paranormal/supernatural' one?

Is it not possible there is a mutually reinforcing (electro-magnetic?) energy flow/force of will between the two 'control systems' that may in fact be one and the same, only the necessary connections may not be easy to make, nor to understand?

edit on 10-3-2014 by cuckooold because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join