It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Jacques Vallee ~ The Control System

page: 76
<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

So have you seen signs of any sort of "Cover Operations" on ATS?

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Later I had a long conversation with Tony Judge (who runs the Union of International Associations) about the physics of in- formation, which I see as the ““lost sister”” of the physics of energy they teach us in school. He was intrigued by the idea, adding this remark, that human beings may well have limitations in how much information they can absorb, just as we have limitations in terms of energy. We know a lot about the latter: how much we eat, how we breathe and process oxygen, how we absorb sunlight.
“
“On the other hand the information needs of man haven't been studied,”” Tony pointed out. ““Is there such a thing as an information vitamin? Are there information elements without which we can't survive? Are there laws for the assimilation of information, an information metabolism?””

Meme Meta-Metabolism

When it came to the sociology of UFOs, we speculated that a group (such as a paramilitary organization, an aerospace company or a secret society) could well have created illusions designed to take advantage of the genuine phenomenon...A huge secret stands before us, palpable yet undeciphered, and forever beyond the cultural grasp of the few government spooks who are trying to manipulate it.

...We keep learning some ugly things about the seedy underside of ufology, including stories that concern Siragusa, Jim Jones, Bo and Peep. Many contemporary cult leaders claim a mysterious ““contact”” back in the fifties

I have cured myself of the fascination I once felt for the Intelligence community. The realization came when I observed how easily they were fooled by others and fooled themselves. Perhaps they are the ones who can't face the real world and have to invent their own secret games to make sense of it.

And as the year comes to a close I am astonished to review the last 12 months: Ira accused of murder, Jacques Bergier's death, Jean Sendy's death, the crash of Bentov's plane, the passing of Chris Evans.

Most importantly, I now realize how stupid I was when I hoped that the Intelligence boys could contribute to a study of the phenomenon. They have a different agenda. They make up the most absurd stories and get away with it.

There is peace in Palo Alto, and reality, in contrast to such games. We pick our own oranges and lemons. A giant tree is showering us with gold leaves. We've always lived among trees: Auprès de mon arbre, je vivais heureux... as Brassens used to sing.

Let's look at that second to last one again: "Most importantly, I now realize how stupid I was when I hoped that the Intelligence boys could contribute to a study of the phenomenon. They have a different agenda. They make up the most absurd stories and get away with it."

From Mirage Men author Mark Pilkington's Blog:

A Powerpoint presentation made available on journalist Glenn Greenwald’s web site, Firstlook.org, may just have revealed the Mirage Men – or at least one branch of their operations.

The presentation is called The Art of Deception, Training for a New Generation of Online Covert Operations and was given by GCHQ’s Human Science Operation Cell (HSOC), linked to the Joint Threat Research Intelligence Group (JTRIG),

...we can infer from the slides that the powerpoint outlines applied techniques for deploying psychology, deception, illusion, dissimulation, magic, religion and belief in their intelligence and counter-intelligence operations.

And, sure enough, scroll down to pages 35 to 37  in Strand 2: Influence and Information Operations and you will find three slides
of UFO photographs…

If you’ve made it to this blog in the first place, then you don’t need me to explain why, but it’s clear that they consider the UFO subject, its attendant beliefs, and the vocal  community surrounding it, to be a useful field of operations for their activities.

This might have implications relating to the SERPO ”extraterrestrial exchange” documents that were circulated in 2005 and, indeed, for almost any other online dissemination point for UFO information …

miragemen.wordpress.com...

He mentions SERPO. Sounds vaguely familiar. Psyops, social engineering, etc...birds of a feather. Here's a few slides from the leaked document:

Pg 7 - We want to build Cyber Magicians

Here's a bit about magician and CIA operative John Mullholland from the slide above. He's the guy the fine folk who brought us MK-ULTRA took poor Frank Olson to right before he was suicided:

While in New York, Olson also met with John Mullholland, a CIA-employed magician. When Mullholland attempted to hypnotize Olson, the latter grew upset. He pleaded with them all to “just let me disappear.” Unfortunately, that wasn’t any kind of magic trick that John Mullholland could perform. The CIA had an entirely different trick up its sleeve and shortly thereafter, Frank Olson plunged to his death from his hotel window.

Note the areas of manipulation/social engineering in the leaked document that coincide with our "Birds" professional areas of interest keeping the DIA TIGER Study in mind:

morallowground.com...

It truly is the essence of black magic. Manly P. Hall on Science as Black Magic

The most dangerous form of black magic is the scientific perversion of occult power for the gratification of personal desire. Its less complex and more universal form is human selfishness, for selfishness is the fundamental cause of all worldly evil.

A man will barter his eternal soul for temporal power, and down through the ages a mysterious process has been evolved which actually enables him to make this exchange. In its various branches the black art includes nearly all forms of ceremonial magic, necromancy, witchcraft, sorcery, and vampirism. Under the same general heading are also included mesmerism and hypnotism, except when used solely for medical purposes, and even then there is an element of risk for all concerned.

Though the demonism of the Middle Ages seems to have disappeared, there is abundant evidence that in many forms of modern thought--especially the so-called “prosperity” psychology, “willpower-building” metaphysics, and systems of “high-pressure” salesmanship--black magic has merely passed through a metamorphosis, and although its name be changed its nature remains the same.

---from Ceremonial Magick and Sorcery

www.brainsturbator.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   
These aren't new concepts being addressed. From The Men in Black(OPs) thread 2012:

These days, with Facebook and Twitter and social media galore, it can be increasingly hard to tell who your “friends” are.

But after this, Internet users would be well advised to ask another question entirely: Are my “friends” even real people?

In the continuing saga of data security firm HBGary, a new caveat has come to light: not only did they plot to help destroy secrets outlet WikiLeaks and discredit progressive bloggers, they also crafted detailed proposals for software that manages online “personas,” allowing a single human to assume the identities of as many fake people as they’d like.

The revelation was among those contained in the company’s emails, which were dumped onto bittorrent networks after hackers with cyber protest group “Anonymous” broke into their systems.

In another document unearthed by “Anonymous,” one of HBGary’s employees also mentioned gaming geolocation services to make it appear as though selected fake persons were at actual events.

“There are a variety of social media tricks we can use to add a level of realness to all fictitious personas,” it said.

Government involvement

Eerie as that may be, more perplexing, however, is a federal contract (PDF) from the 6th Contracting Squadron at MacDill Air Force Base, located south of Tampa, Florida, that solicits providers of “persona management software.”

www.rawstory.com...

From the ever brilliant, gutsy, and righteous mama of truth burntheships: Army of Fake Social Media Friends to Promote Propaganda

And from the balls-out Big Guy himself:

Revealed: Air Force ordered software to manage army of fake virtual people

Goodnight, Dimensional Detective, wherever you are, brother-man.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Bybyots
ETA: Okay, this beauty...

Was photographed in Cornwall England and the image got started at The Daily Mail in 2011 where it is offered as "Proof' of UFOs. I can find it additionally on two sites that appear to be Chinese and one that is in Arabic and then on something called OpenMinds.

Look closely, it's a seagull.

Good one, Bybyots. I owe both you and E-23 much gratitude for making many things clearer and building on concepts until they they came into sharper focus.

Of course it's a "blurd." Now why in the hell would they include that I'm wondering? I'm not really wondering..."this is an example of how we Abra-Cadabra and contort the stupidity of the masses..."

PSI-OPS, CIA, Cults, and E.T.

Philip Lamy, cultural anthropologist, stated: "I really believe that UFOlogy is going to be the next world religion... The idea that there are super-evolved intelligent beings out there is one that appeals to a lot of people." An examination of the subtext of the Contact Scenario reveals another, even more disquieting, aspect:

Incongruous as it may seem when dealing with manipulation by military and intelligence agencies, it is undeniable that that the message that ultimately emerges is essentially religious or spiritual in nature.

...For example, the explanation that William Moore was given by his AFOSI handler Richard Doty for the government's withholding of information about UFOs was that public revelations about the existence of extraterrestrials would have a profound impact on the world's religions, through a recognition of their influence on the origins and history of the human race.

This was exactly the same message fed to Linda Moulton Howe by Doty: the "secret briefing paper"… stated that the Grey aliens had actually created the human race through genetic manipulation millions of years ago.

In other words, the aliens are our creators. And they have continued to watch over us ever since, guiding the progress of human civilization - especially the shaping of mankind's religious beliefs. It should suffice as proof that someone was using UFOlogy as parts of a religious framework.

The same message emerged from the alien 'ambassadors' in Area 51. According to the alleged leaks, their communications were more concerned with spiritual matters, such as life after death and the destiny of mankind, than with astrophysics or technology.

Perhaps most disturbing of all is the increasingly religious aspect to the abduction phenomenon. Abductees see themselves not as victims, but as people chosen to bring a spiritual message from the extraterrestrials to the world...Many abductees speak of the 'quickening', a building up to some momentous event that will take place in the next few years, similar to the Apocalypse of Christianity.

...stripped of its science-fiction trappings, the underlying message of the Contact Scenario is a familiar one. The aliens created us, they have guided us from behind the scenes throughout history, and now, in the hour of our greatest need, they are about to return to save us…From their cosmic perspective they can give us the answers to all the questions with which the human race has ever wrestled.

They bring the promise of salvation on a personal and global level. All of this can be seen as a restatement - or updating - of the major tenets of the traditional Western religions. Even the idea that there are good and evil alien races engaged in a struggle for Earth parallels the battle between God and his angels and the Devil and his demons - the perennial theme of the war between Light and Dark.

Is a new religion being created for the new millennium - a religion in which the gods have become highly advanced extraterrestrial beings? A religion that will appeal to the more technological and materialist world-view of today's West, but which retains all the promises - and threats - of traditional Western religions? In the final analysis, all organised religions have been a means of social control, and, we fear, the new religion will be no exception.

Such a scenario may seem extreme. However, the evidence that is available to each and all "out there" makes it clear that the public perception of the UFO phenomenon - and in particular of alien contact - has, from the outset, been guided and manipulated by powerful terrestrial forces.

Especially in the last three decades, a great deal of time, energy and resources have been expended on implanting the Contact Scenario into the collective consciousness. Whatever the objective of such a conspiracy, it is clear that those behind it are playing for very high stakes.

www.conspiracy-times.com...

edit on 26-2-2014 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I can't get your "conspiracy-times" link to work...

edit on 26-2-2014 by lostgirl because: spelling

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Recall how Mirage Men author Mark Pilkington referenced SERPO in relation to the leaked PowerPoint document? :

The Art of Deception: Training for a New Generation of Online Covert Operations

Question: Does anyone here believe that much of our "leadership" are globalists at heart? Are you familiar with the CFR (Council on Foreign Relations.) ?

The history of many modern ufo mythologies can be traced as thus with much the same information migrating from The Aquarius document to MJ-12 to SERPO. Many of the same players show up again and again behind the scenes. Kit Green being one of them.

Even though many folk are now of the belief that these stories have been concocted, they have had tremendous staying power and continue to affect "ufology" and as such society.

That a message that attempts to re-engineer religious beliefs is included is rather remarkable and possibly very telling:

On page 116, the author of the 2007 MUFON analysis recognizes the clear philosophy that was injected by Doty’s group into the material.

"The Aquarius Document contains “philosophy” as well as technical data. In the section which deals with the philosophy behind the need to maintain a “Top Secret” posture for as long as possible with respect to the Aquarius data, are the following two startling conclusions which have been arrived at by the US government with respect to UFOs:

(A) The events surrounding Jesus Christ and the establishment of the Christian religion were manipulations affected [sic] by beings of an advanced civilization from another world. [snip]

(B) Release of this data to the public would not only severely cripple the ability of the government (indeed any government in the Western world) to effectively govern, but would also severely damage the very fibre [sic] of Western civilization as we know it."

The Philosophy Distributed Within the MJ-12 Documents

In fact, MUFON got it exactly right. The philosophy that the creators of the documents were trying to distribute, by implanting it within stories of crashed aliens and, in 2005, stories about a human-alien exchange program, remains the same.

Some specific excerpts from those documents, released in the 1980′s, that portray how specific and how much focus was placed on this ideology is shown below. The common theme is always the same – (1) Aliens “planting” Christ, (2) Hints of Genetic Manipulation throughout our evolution (notice the focus on evolution). (3) Alien technology far exceeds our own but we have the potential to reverse-engineer it. From the MJ-12 documents:

This first section injects the concept of Christ as a "planted" human.

“(TS/ORCON) Most governmental documents pertaining to UFO sightings, incidents and governmental policies, including Project Blue Book, have been released to the public under FOIA or under various other release programs. [snip…] There was other information obtained from EBE that was deemed sensitive and not releasable to the public. Notably, Project Aquarius Volume IX, which pertains to tracing the Aliens’ first visitation of earth back some 5,000 years. EBE reported that 2,000 years ago his ancestors planted a human creature on earth to assist the inhabitants of earth in developing a civilization. This information was only vague and the exact identity or background information on this homo-sapien was not obtained. Undoubtfully [sic], if this information was released to the public, it would cause a worldwide religious panic. MJ3 has developed a plan that will allow release of Project Aquarius, Volumes I thru III.”

www.realityuncovered.net...

It's basically the ancient alien religion and someone has a stake in spreading that meme. Why?

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   

lostgirl

You're right, it's dead. We can try a "quoted" search and see if there's a back up...it's a direct quote though from the original article, I promise.

Having said that, it's just an opinion piece anyway. Homework and research are required to validate/invalidate the thesis for ones-self.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

I believe you!! I just wanted to go bookmark the site...

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   

lostgirl

I guess we should also remember that Doc Jock warns us about the same possibility time and again. I quoted him here somewhere on that...

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Tonight you're making an excellent case for my high opinion of Jacque Vallee
!

Am I to take it that you have now laid to rest all your suspicions that he might possibly have been involved with Intelligence shenanigans?

....we should form a fan club!

edit on 26-2-2014 by lostgirl because: spelling

edit on 26-2-2014 by lostgirl because: addendum

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   

lostgirl
reply to post by The GUT

Tonight you're making an excellent case for my high opinion of Jacque Vallee
!

Am I to take it that you have now laid to rest all your suspicions that he might possibly have been involved with Intelligence shenanigans?

....we should form a fan club!

I'm quoting my own work, my dear!

Having said that, Jacques himself would probably--if not the party in question--advise me to keep an open mind on the very possible question that he might have been compromised to a degree by his DoD work/obligations. That's why, imo, he states things such as, "I am forever resigned to understatement." I prolly botched that quote as far as verbatim, but that's what he basically stated in some of the FS II stuff I accurately quoted elsewhere.

You're slowly but surely catching up though...keep up the good work!

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Dr. Jacques Vallee never gives one long and scathing dialogue on the intelligence operations that played havoc in the ufological arena. Remember that his hands were somewhat tied and he was forever, in light of his own oaths, reduced to and, "condemned to understatements." Still and all, he flips the script and plants his own "easter eggs" along the way.

I had always thought of Anton LaVey as a counter-culture mischevious-elf of sorts. Dr. Vallee--although he eventually found LaVey too dark--tells us Anton was a very brilliant man in his own right. The following dialogues invoke the thought that it Takes a Trickster to Know a Trickster.

Jacques Vallee, Anton LaVey, and Aime Michel

Anton LaVey is interesting when he discusses the nature of secrecy. He points out that people are most thrilled by the impression of ““discovery.”” Therefore if you want the masses to accept your claims, you should never try to reveal anything but you should arrange for them to ““discover”” it. The best process to achieve this is what he calls the Easter Egg Formula:

(i) The magician gets up before everybody else, scattering brightly colored eggs for others to find.

(ii) He hides them in such a way that they can be discovered with relatively little work.

(iii) The secret of the existence of the eggs is leaked out.

(iv) The crowd rushes out and finds them, delighted with this revelation.

(v) Congratulations follow. (vi) Real secrets are safe and the magician's prestige is enhanced. Is this how the belief in UFOs works? Is the undercurrent built on the Easter Egg Formula?

The saucers are indeed like Easter eggs. Someone got up early and scattered them around for us to discover. Then he leaked out the notion that they were extraterrestrial. I'm not interested in discussing the eggs, nor do I care about the scientists who ““explain”” them away. Let's find out who makes them, and why. Actually I think I know ““why.”” The target is human mythology, the most powerful force on Earth. And there is no question that the phenomenon also functions on the material, physical level.

Crafting the Neuropsycho-Socio-Ufological Easter Egg

In his book Cosmic Trigger, Robert Anton Wilson makes the interesting observation that the lies and deceptions commonly engineered by Governments promote a paranoid atmosphere which permeates the public mistrust of science. Any form of collective thought is subject to influence and suggestion, and blind on fundamentals.

Robert Anton Wilson

In ancient Egypt people were controlled by a religious order supported by prodigies. Only the top priests knew how they were manipulated. One could speculate that society still runs that way. Is someone trying to provide humanity with a renewed Pantheon? The new Gods could only come from the sky. Is that why so much attention is directed at the notion that UFOs must be spacecraft while the more fruitful theories are discouraged or censored?

The All-Seeing Easter Egg

I've confronted Anton with the...report on mutilations, which specifically mentions his group. He tried to tell me it was a fabrication by the hippies at the Berkeley Barb. I laughed at this: Flickinger is a Federal Agent with the Treasury Department, not a bearded leftist. So Anton, his back
to the wall, pulled out his wallet and showed me his badge of the San Francisco Police Department:

““I'd have known about it, if the SFPD had uncovered serious evidence. I work closely with their Intelligence unit. They call on me when they have a crime that involves witchcraft or cults, like the murder in Daly City a year ago...””

Anton LaVey Counter-Culture MIB

The idea that Anton had such connections makes sense. He thinks that the government will eventually ““land”” a fake saucer somewhere, behind barbed wire, to generate speculation and demands ““for the release of the data people think the government must be covering up.”” Writer Bernard Newman had proposed such a deception scenario as early as 1950 in his novel, The Flying Saucer .

““Come on, Jacques, it's an old magician's trick,”” he added, intensely serious now. ““They've got to take attention away from real problems. The government’’s right hand does something spectacular to capture people's eyes while their left hand goes on with the real work.”

I don't know about a faked landing…but certainly, at least, a faked "implant."

LaVey ~ Man In Black(Pinstripes)

Forbidden Science II

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   

DARPA is soliciting innovative research proposals in the areas of

(1) quantitative analysis of narratives,

(2) understanding the effects narratives have on human psychology and its affiliated neurobiology, and

(3) modeling, simulating, and sensing-especially in stand-off modalities-these narrative influences. Proposers to this effort will be expected to revolutionize the study of narratives and narrative influence by advancing narrative analysis and neuroscience so as to create new narrative influence sensors, doubling status quo capacity to forecast narrative influence.

www.fbo.gov...

"Stories exert a powerful influence on human thoughts and behavior. They consolidate memory, shape emotions, cue heuristics and biases in judgment, influence in-group/out-group distinctions, and may affect the fundamental contents of personal identity.

It comes as no surprise that these influences make stories highly relevant to vexing security challenges such as radicalization, violent social mobilization, insurgency and terrorism, and conflict prevention and resolution. Therefore, understanding the role stories play in a security context is a matter of great import and some urgency," DARPA stated. "Ascertaining exactly what function stories enact, and by what mechanisms they do so, is a necessity if we are to effectively analyze the security phenomena shaped by stories. Doing this in a scientifically respectable manner requires a working theory of narratives, an understanding of what role narratives play in security contexts, and examination of how to best analyze stories-decomposing them and their psychological impact systematically."

According to DARPA, STORyNET has three goals:

1. To survey narrative theories. These empirically informed theories should tell us something about the nature of stories: what is a story? What are its moving parts? Is there a list of necessary and sufficient conditions it takes for a stimulus to be considered a story instead of something else? Does the structure and function of stories vary considerably across cultural contexts or is there a universal theory of story?

2. To better understand the role of narrative in security contexts. What role do stories play in influencing political violence and to what extent? What function do narratives serve in the process of political radicalization and how do they influence a person or group's choice of means (such as violence) to achieve political ends? How do stories influence bystanders' response to conflict? Is it possible to measure how attitudes salient to security issues are shaped by stories?

3. To survey the state of the art in narrative analysis and decomposition tools. How can we take stories and make them quantitatively analyzable in a rigorous, transparent and repeatable fashion? What analytic approaches or tools best establish a framework for the scientific study of the psychological and neurobiological impact of stories on people? Are particular approaches or tools better than others for understanding how stories propagate in a system so as to influence behavior?

www.networkworld.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 11:16 PM
link   

[Kit Green was]"…at a Denny's restaurant back in 1986 he, along with physicist Hal Puthoff and computer scientist and ufologist Jacques Vallee, distilled what they knew about the subject into what has become known as the 'core story.' Simply put, the core story, according to Kit, is this: "The ETs came here, maybe once, maybe a few times. Either through accident or design, the US Government acquired one of their craft. The only problem was that the physics that powered the craft were so advanced that for decades we humans have struggled to understand it or to replicate it."

ufos-scientificresearch.blogspot.com...

Three friends met at a Denny's one day to discuss their observations and suspicions of what might lay behind the UFO phenomenon: Hal Puthoff, Jacques Vallee, and Kit Green. A brilliant and lovable group of guys dressed, for the most part, in the rather eccentric and goofy style of the 70's.

They discussed a few rumors they had heard and then their scientific mind turned towards the question itself. Jacques saw in the phenomenon a control system that could be tampered with experimentally. Hal ran with the ball and managed to come off rather smartly himself. Kit got a funny feeling when pondering Jacques theory. It wouldn't take full root for a few years to come, yet there was that tingle. They had some flap-jacks and lightened up and made a few cute jokes among themselves as they ogled the attractive waitress.

Dr. Christopher "Kit" Green, Pat Price, and Hal Puthoff

Flash Forward. Dr. Christopher "Kit" Green is now a man with heavy responsibility. He's tasked with coming up with innovative ways to insure our nation's superiority. One of the objectives he and his bosses have identified as a worthy goal is being able to predict and influence the behaviors of not just individuals, but groups as well.

...in developing the methodology, the committee considered the end user (analysts and predictors of the behaviors of individuals and groups), the data available to them, the desired output, and the unique aspects (if relevant) of neuroscience research.

It's a daunting task but Dr. Christopher "Kit" Green is an uber-brilliant man surrounded by the best of the best. But HOW to accomplish such a complex demand? Just then a cute secretary walks in by the name of Jenny. Kit's mind goes, for some odd neurophysiological reason as mind's are sometimes want to do, back to that day long ago at Denny's when he and Jacques and Hal were ogling that cute waitress and then…Bingo…or ZaaaaP as synapses are apt to do when they've been stimulated by electro-impulses.

Kit remembers Jacques talk of testing control systems. He thinks of UFOs. ZAAAAP, he thinks that a marginal & enthusiastic bunch of UFO enthusiasts, prone to forming "communities" would be a perfect--aaaand fairly ethical way of testing the complex set of modalities that such a project would require.

The Art of Deception: Training for a New Generation of Online Covert Operations

Kit Green's uber-brilliant mind realizes that to be successful such an experiment would require a wide range of sociological experience, hard science, behavioral science, neurophysiology, the understanding of human informational processing systems, philosophy even, and mathematics--his mind was speeding now--linguistics (he became at that moment the inventor of the modern meme, but the idea wouldn't sink in until later)…shew…almost out of breath from excitement and intellectual stimulation he sputtered out a last modality…"social influence."

The label “cognitive” in the title and elsewhere in this report is used in the broad sense. Unless otherwise noted, it refers to the cognitive sciences in general and comprises psychological and physiological processes underlying human information processing, emotion, motivation, social influence, and development. It includes contributions from all directly related disciplines, including the behavioral and social sciences, neurogenetics, proteomics, philosophy, mathematics, computer science, and linguistics.

Things didn't happen over night mind you. This was BIG. But one day, in a very quiet whisper, one man in-tha-know, and not unfamiliar with the tactical lie, whispered to an unsuspecting but genial gent of the ufological persuasion, "The government is hiding an extraterrestrial being, ALIVE, retrieved from a crashed saucer."

...Other questions raised by controlling the mind: How can we make people trust us more? What if we could help the brain to remove fear or pain? Is there a way to make the enemy obey our commands?

...There is little doubt that great progress has been made over the last quarter century, particularly the last 10 to 15 years, in understanding the physiological and neural bases for psychological processes and behavior. Furthermore, there is a high likelihood that more progress will be made as more sophisticated theoretical models are developed and tested using ever more sophisticated assessment technology.

Excerpts from TIGER Study - Dr. Christopher "Kit" Green - Chair

And now, dear brothers and sisters you have the key that makes all the lies make sense. It explains why everyone involved in the confusing drama has ties to the intelligence agencies. It explains why no one was ever punished. It explains why the power of the meme was so compelling.

You and I are an elaborate experiment in how to control and manipulate large communities of people. We were lied to in the name of national security, but we weren't zapped at least. Well, maybe some of us were, but that's the next chapter on our next enigmatic bird.

Sleep tight. And that's what Memes are made of.

Excerpts from TIGER Study - Dr. Christopher "Kit" Green - Chair

Lemme know if any of this starts making sense. There is a punchline.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Gut, you brush up on the accurate but seem to have the same issues most do who dive into this with naught but the interwebs as their source of data, you tend to combine things that shouldn't be combined and make associations ( a nice way to phrase assumptions) where there are none to be made in the genuine data. TIGER is not associated with JTRIG, they are two totally separate groups. Brain trusts like TIGER are speculative in nature because they have to guess which "what ifs" the nation may actually face at some point in the future and come up with a game plan for those "actions/events".

Slow and thoughtful, fact check and verify, these are the ways to solve the puzzle my friend. Associative guilt doesn't prove topical collaboration, much less complicity, it only proves mutual interest.

My complaints aside, I see that you are getting close to the real landscape in your painting effort (an apropos metaphor of your threads). I will be speaking with several of the people you highlight in this thread (and others) and reviewing the latest leak/release of the British intel docs over the next several days. If there's anything of value to add from those conversations I'll add it here.

Please remember assumption based on limited knowledge is worse than ignorance and is to be avoided at all cost. It leads us down paths that have been laid out neatly by those who desire pedestrians for their own reasons, and their reasons may be in utter conflict with our own.

Springer...

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Bybyots
Many of us that have been developing what we think of all of this, primarily on The Gut's threads over the last several years, know that that powerpoint slide has in it exactly what we expected to see, operations manual indeed.

Cuz I'm crazy like that, I'm going to be the first kid on my block to call that powerpoint presentation, and the one that preceded it, hokum.

Fair call. At the very least, if it does originate from GCHQ, it is a controlled release, it is being seen because they want it to be seen.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 04:38 AM
link   

The GUT
Dr. Jacques Vallee never gives one long and scathing dialogue on the intelligence operations that played havoc in the ufological arena. Remember that his hands were somewhat tied and he was forever, in light of his own oaths, reduced to and, "condemned to understatements." Still and all, he flips the script and plants his own "easter eggs" along the way.

In his book Cosmic Trigger, Robert Anton Wilson makes the interesting observation that the lies and deceptions commonly engineered by Governments promote a paranoid atmosphere which permeates the public mistrust of science. Any form of collective thought is subject to influence and suggestion, and blind on fundamentals.

The idea that Anton had such connections makes sense. He thinks that the government will eventually ““land”” a fake saucer somewhere, behind barbed wire, to generate speculation and demands ““for the release of the data people think the government must be covering up.”” Writer Bernard Newman had proposed such a deception scenario as early as 1950 in his novel, The Flying Saucer .

““Come on, Jacques, it's an old magician's trick,”” he added, intensely serious now. ““They've got to take attention away from real problems. The government’’s right hand does something spectacular to capture people's eyes while their left hand goes on with the real work.”

A recent history lesson, from John Pilger's The New Rulers of the World (2003)

"...Gore Vidal wrote, 'the media were assigned their familiar task of inciting public opinion against bin Laden, still not proven as the mastermind. These media blitzes often resemble the magician's classic gesture of distraction: as you watch the rippling bright colours of the silk handkerchief in one hand, he is planting a rabbit in your pocket with the other. The CIA swore, hand on heart, that Osama bin Laden had not worked for them...

...At the time of writing, Iraq is likely to be attacked by the United States. Using sections of the American and British press as 'conduits', US intelligence has successfully created what the CIA in Indochina used to call a 'master illusion'. This is the threat of Iraq's 'weapons of mass destruction.' There is no proof or credible evidence of any such threat, which has been denied by numerous authorities, including the former United Nations inspector in Iraq, Scott Ritter." (p9)

The 9/11 attack, whether an act of terrorism, or an 'inside job' was utilised to manufacture consent for the invasion of Iraq, but more significantly, it was used, combined with the lie about WMD, to obscure the $4 billion of US tax revenues that had been spent on funding bin Laden and training Taliban forces. That was a joint US/UK operation, the US funded it, the UK provided the on the ground expertise. That is usually how that 'special' relationship has worked.

In terms of Anton LaVey, other occultists, Aleister Crowley, they attract certain sections of the population, they have the ability to disseminate information to specific sections of the global community and are generally resplendent in egos that can be easily flattered, therefore you will usually find one or more intelligence types within their inner circle, feeding and receiving 'gossip'. In Crowley's case, the writer and MI6 operative, Somerset Maugham, was never far away. Britain has a very long history of effectively using deception as it's primary tool of state-craft. MI6, like the CIA, does not represent the interests of the nation, it represents the interest of the Corporation of the City of London. As such, it is often operating in opposition to MI5 who are tasked with 'defence of the realm', much as the CIA is often focused at deflecting the interest of the national and regional intelligence agencies in the US. The purpose of disinformation is not only to maintain paranoia amongst the great unwashed masses, but also to keep other agencies chasing their tails and preventing them from sticking their nose into corporate entities that have a vested interest in maintaining and propagating overseas conflict.

Traditionally, the media, particularly written, has been the primary domain of the international intelligence community. It provides an excellent 'excuse' to travel to conflict zones and the such like, to meet people and, of course, to be in the best position to control information release to the wider public. The internet while in some ways allowing for a more free exchange, and permitting 'ordinary' people to report on news stories as they happen in real time, can in fact be more readily manipulated and reach a far wider audience. That Reddit has supposedly attempted to bury the story, as one poster in that thread proposed, by playing 'whack-a-mole', what it has in actuality done, is, as you say with the Easter Egg analogy, got people looking at it, generating the impression that this is a real-bona-fida disclosure. Which leads me to conclude that we should be looking at what the other hand is doing right now.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Springer
Gut, you brush up on the accurate but seem to have the same issues most do who dive into this with naught but the interwebs as their source of data, you tend to combine things that shouldn't be combined and make associations ( a nice way to phrase assumptions) where there are none to be made in the genuine data. TIGER is not associated with JTRIG, they are two totally separate groups...

My complaints aside, I see that you are getting close to the real landscape in your painting effort (an apropos metaphor of your threads). I will be speaking with several of the people you highlight in this thread (and others) and reviewing the latest leak/release of the British intel docs over the next several days. If there's anything of value to add from those conversations I'll add it here.

Certainly a fellow with no high security clearance is somewhat at a disadvantage when delving into the real reasons intelligence factions would promote UFO mythology. However, it's not quite accurate to basically describe me as a google kid with an active mouse. For one, I have quoted Dr. Vallee at some length from his works including Forbidden Science and he's fairly specific on the games that are played by intelligence professionals who dabble with ufology.

I've also dug fairly deeply into some interviews of certain of our players that aren't that widely known and in those cases have used their own words cross-compared with known events or the works of others in addition to spending some not insignificant time in the TIGER study. Speaking of which, I do understand that TIGER is not JTRIG. I also understand--and have demonstrated I think--that many of the goals and hoped for achievements/abilities of the intelligence community are the same and cross-influence one another.

I know you like and admire Kit a lot. I have some affection and admiration (albeit from afar) for him, too, even though I don't show it much. I'm also intelligent and secure enough to know that SERPO, for example, wasn't about Kit being blindsided by a cockamamie UFO tale. Was it some kind of attempt to flush out foreign spies or their U.S. minions? I could possibly buy that given a few details to fill in some holes in the theory, but not that Kit Green thought it might possibly be true and was just helping poor ol' Rick Doty out. I respect him enough to give him more credit than that!

I certainly look forward to your sharing whatever you can after talking to some of the folk mentioned here. While it is gratifying to hear that I am "close," it sure would do me a world of good to have some of the gaping holes and dangling questions answered in a way that made sense. Maybe I could move on to another forum then and stop obsessing!

edit on 27-2-2014 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 05:25 AM
link   

KilgoreTrout
That Reddit has supposedly attempted to bury the story, as one poster in that thread proposed, by playing 'whack-a-mole', what it has in actuality done, is, as you say with the Easter Egg analogy, got people looking at it, generating the impression that this is a real-bona-fida disclosure. Which leads me to conclude that we should be looking at what the other hand is doing right now.

A lot of good stuff in that post and I'm in basic agreement. What the left hand is doing (even if all involved haven't been clued in) is preparing for--if not actually trashing--the collapse of the old in preparation for the new.

I find that most folk aren't familiar with the "think-tank" literature and it's influence on not only policy making, but the mindset of those who it's designed for and the world they envision.

History doesn't lie, and there's a new world in the making. The JTRIG "Deception" campaign is probably a bona fide program. If it was leaked as misdirection, I can't see it as being an especially effective effort. Not saying it wasn't leaked from on high, but if it were it would most likely have more to do with the reasons I've stated here I'm thinking---a pushing and a shoving for a desired response rather than simple misdirection.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Just a few quick points-

1. ET or extradimensional may be a false dichotomy; it can be both. Cartesian duality says that mankind is both a physical and spiritual being; a spirit attached to a body. If this is the case the UFO phenomena can be both physical and spiritual. Aliens can be spirits that sometimes have physical bodies and ufo can be psychic and physical objects. That is, indeed, what it seems to be and that is probably where a lot of the confusion comes from.

2. The control system - yes, of course, they are not stupid. When a scientist studies a rock or a star or a specimen under a microscope these objects of study are passive, but when sentient beings are being studied they can respond to that study and manipulate the attempt to study them by giving back a response that leads the investigator: the control system is still controlling!

But Valee is being very intelligent here. He realises how deep this thing is and is doing his best to go beyond simple sightings and naïve thinking.

Recently I had an idea about this control system concerning the 50s contactees. What was the net result of the contactee saga? The result of it was to make people think that contact with alien craft and alien beings is ludicrous; only silly dreamers or hoaxers or fools meet aliens and go for trips in their craft.

That is the legacy of the contactee saga. But what if this legacy is exactly what is intended? What if this derision towards anyone who has contact with flying saucers is manufactured and socially engineered by the aliens themselves? In other words, what if this sarcastic attitude towards people who see aliens is part of the control system and the contactee saga was set up to create this attitude?

Why would the control system do this? To pave the way for when real abductions would take place from the 60s onwards? So that now, anyone claiming alien contact is a silly person - have we not been through all that in the 50s with people like Menger and Adamski?

Now abductions can proceed under the cover of ridicule. Is this the control system in operation?

edit on 27-2-2014 by EnPassant because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join