It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Jacques Vallee ~ The Control System

page: 66
<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Brotherman

There is a difference between applying intelligence analysis techniques and believing the issue to be one of espionage.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Now, the UFO phenomenon could be controlled by alien beings.
“If it is,” added the Major, “then the study of it doesn’t belong in science. It belongs in Intelligence.”
MEANING COUNTERESPIONAGE. And that, he pointed out, was his domain.

Source

Thats where the notion comes from. It is the method that also makes much more sense to me then anything else. I don't see how you can honestly scientifically examine evidence that breaks all rules of the science being applied, even the witnesses point in the direction that there perception in one way or another is altered.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

I would like to apologize to, I don't mean to bring this to a source, argue, link, kind of typical ats thing. Instead I am only going to say this is what I believe to be the most accurate and a few of my previous posts are reasons why among others I have not posted. It is what it is

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Brotherman
reply to post by DJW001

“If it is,” added the Major, “then the study of it doesn’t belong in science. It belongs in Intelligence.”

Source

Thats where the notion comes from. It is the method that also makes much more sense to me then anything else. I don't see how you can honestly scientifically examine evidence that breaks all rules of the science being applied, even the witnesses point in the direction that there perception in one way or another is altered.

You will note that this is the opinion of a military man, not necessarily Vallee. You will also note that the military man speaks in a conditional, implying that he has no proof that the phenomenon is controlled by alien beings. There are multiple puns in play here, involving the multiple meaning of words like 'alien' and 'intelligence.'

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I've started doing some various timeline work and I'm finding it rather interesting. One of the things I want to determine is exactly when Doc Jock and Col. Alexander met. So far it seems to be sometime after Dr. Vallee submitted his request through George Knapp and others to meet with Bob Lazar.

Which brings up a very interesting bit from REVELATIONS: Alien Contact and Human Deception (PDF). Here we have a Colonel (and crew) in Las Vegas with a penchant for UFOs and contact who is also probably connected to George Knapp and friends. Sound familiar? I mean it could be someone else I guess:

I had given my private address to Lazar's associates. Within days I started receiving strange letters from a colonel in Las Vegas who invited me to spend one month – all expenses paid – with a group of twelve people who were preparing a major belief change in America. My background, he wrote,would be “a definitive advantage.”

The incentive for joining the group was to establish contact with the aliens. When I ignored the first letter – it included the logo of the group, a neo-Nazi design with an eagle clutching the SS symbol and a bunch of thunderbolts – the colonel sent me a second letter, even more specific. “If you are sincere about contact with them, we can discuss it, but only if there is no government involvement.”To show it meant business, my correspondent included detailed information: longitude and latitude of a certain UFO sighting dated May 1943. I had the feeling that the problem was entering a new and dangerous phase, and that feeling would soon be strengthened by the bewildering series of new revelations that came to light after Lazar had been discredited.

In the following excerpt, Vallee is either playing a little dumb or wasn't totally aware at this point of Col. John B. Alexander's Advanced Theoretical Physics Group. We now know that Colonel Harold E. Phillips was Col. John B. Alexander. Blum got some of it wrong--probably because he was misled ahem--but Vallee sets the basic record straight:

Then there is the revelation by investigative journalist Howard Blum, in his 1990 book Out There,that a certain Colonel Harold E. Phillips had convened a UFO Working Group at the Pentagon in February 1987. Giving the impression that he had uncovered the secret organization whose existence ufologists have suspected all along, Blum claims that Phillips gave instructions to keep the existence of the group a secret from the public and from government agencies.

Its goal was to prove the existence of extraterrestrial life.The acceptance of these new revelations by the ufologists is another example of what psychiatrists call “a low capacity for spotting lapses in logic.”Blum's book (published by Simon & Schuster) is subtitled

The Government's Secret Quest for Extraterrestrials and glosses over the fact that if such a working group had to be convened as late as 1987 to study the phenomenon – bringing together technical analysts who, judging by their reactions to the initial briefing, knew very little about the subject – then the U.S. government must indeed have been very blind, stupid, or both, in the previous forty years.

The key to the Phillips Working Group might be found in the very way in which the revelation came to light: Blum was approached by an NSA employee while he was working on a book about the Walker spying case. “There's been a lot of talk around the NSA about outer space. Weird stuff.UFOs.” And the man continued: “They got some kind of all-star working group. A panel of hotshots zeroing in on UFOs.”

Here's some timeline stuff with any known Aviary related items underlined:

Monday 11 February
Jacques Vallee is introduced to Dr. Christopher "Kit" Green.

Jaime Shandera receives "Operation Majestic 12" documents.

May 20 - 25th
Advanced Theoretical Physics Group Conference - Col. John B. Alexander, Dr. Christopher "Kit" Green, Dr. Robert "Bob" Woodwww.majesticdocuments.com... (Of MJ-12 "authentication fame) and others.

Allen Hynek and Jacques Vallee invited to Norton AFB to meet with DAVA about UFOs.

Moore & Shandera discover the Cutler Memo while searching the National Archives for corroboration of the MJ-12 documents.

1986 to 1988

A meeting at the house of retired Air Force Lieutenant Colonel Ernie Kellerstrass kicks off "bird" players Richard Doty, Dale Graff, Ernie Kellerstrass, Hal Puthoff, Scott Jones, Kit Green, John Alexander, and Robert Collins himself.

April 27
Death of famed Astronomer and Ufologist J. Allen Hynek.

The MJ-12 documents are released by Shandera, Moore, and Stanton Friedman.

Whitley Strieber's Communion is published. Budd Hopkins' Intruders published.

November
Ed Walters begins producing Polaroid photos of UFOs that he takes from his home in Gulf Breeze, Florida.

December
John Lear, son of the Lear jet inventor and former CIA pilot, releases a statement about U.S. government involvement with aliens.

Richard Doty and Ernie Kellerstrass meet with and attempt to impress executive producer Seligman (the producer of "UFO Cover-Up Live") with cloak-and-dagger dramatics.

The TV special UFO Cover-up? Live! is telecast, with Falcon and Condor claiming that aliens have a joint base with the U.S. at Area 51 and that they like Tibetan music and strawberry ice cream.

Follow-up "group" meeting at an Albuquerque, NM hotel included Hal Puthoff, Kit Green, Rick Doty, Bill and Jaime and Collins. Collins writes, "Kit Green took center stage by proposing several lines of attack involving disclosure strategies."

Milton William Cooper, formerly with Navy intelligence, releases The Secret Government, with claims of underground bases and aliens.

September
TV's Unsolved Mysteries airs a segment on the "Roswell Incident" that produces responses from people who claim to have been involved.

October
Dr. Jacques Vallee & Col. John B. Alexander meet to discuss UFOs, Remote Viewing, and experiments Alexander "was conducting in biological correlations to distant influence. The meeting was cut short by the Loma Prieta earthquake with Col. Alexander bracing himself in a doorway and Vallee taking cover under his office desk.

November
Robert Lazar claims to be a physicist and to have been taken to Area S-4 at Papoose Lake to examine the propulsion system of a UFO.

November 29
Wave of UFO sightings occurs at Eupen, Belgium.

1990's
Ufologist Timothy Cooper allegedly receives "new Majestic 12 documents". Researchers noted that typewriter anomalies in these new documents matched anomalies produced by Timothy's own typewriter. Note - Timothy Cooper is listed as a contributor, along with Richard Doty, to Robert Collin's book Exempt From Disclosure.

March
Jacques Vallee meets with Bob Lazar for interview.

March 30
A second wave of UFO sightings occurs in Belgium, at Wavre, Belgium.

UFO Crash at Roswell by Kevin Randle & Donald Schmitt is published.

July 11
Wave of UFO sightings begins during the eclipse at Mexico City.

Crash at Corona by Stanton Friedman and Don Berliner is published. It's about the Roswell crash.

Showtime TV produces Roswell, a recreation of the events at Roswell in 1947 according to Schmitt & Randle.

Randle & Schmitt publish The Truth About the UFO Crash at Roswell, an updated version based on the Showtime movie and with new information.

March 13
A huge UFO flap in Arizona, centered around Phoenix.

The Day After Roswell by Philip J. Corso is published, with claims that he released alien technology from the Roswell crash to U.S. military and industry during the 1960's.

June
A group of scientists known as the Sturrock Panel, in a study commissioned by Laurance Rockefeller, issues a report stating that the physical evidence for UFOs is worth studying, and may contribute to the advancement of science.

Joseph Firmage & Project Kairos release a new set of MJ-12 Documents.

Rick Doty, and pseudonym characters Gene and Paul, launched a story on the Internet called "Project Serpo", a tale about 12 astronauts who went on an exchange program to an alien planet. They claimed this was an alleged disclosure coming from an "anonymous" government insider.

For some reason, it seems that some members of the Advanced Theoretical Physics Group prefer us to believe that the group was started around 1987ish. The earliest documented date so far, however, seems to be 1985:

May 20 - 25th, 1985
Advanced Theoretical Physics Group Conference - Col. John B. Alexander, Dr. Christopher "Kit" Green, Dr. Robert "Bob" Wood(Of MJ-12 "authentication fame) and others.

Seeing as how Kit Green and others had an interest/hand in the MJ-12 business, could this be because they are trying to cover-up any complicity in this classic case of ufological disinfo?

You know that feeling you get when your subconscious is about to spit you out an answer? I'm experiencing that to a rare degree right now. It's like ALL my processing power is working on something contained in the above. I don't know if I have all the information needed and the "connections" are just gonna take some time, or if my subconscious needs a byte or two more to collate it all. Maybe y'all can help.

I've vetted some, but not all of the timeline dates yet. If you find any discrepancies lemme know.

An interesting "thank-you" list from Col. Alexander's UFOs: Myths, Conspiracies, and Realities:

Link To Acknowledgements

The above timeline was partially composed from the one here: www.ufoevidence.org...

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Before I do anything else I must apologise for saying Jean Paiget was a she. Paiget was a male of the species.

Brotherman
Why do you not feel that lies do not sufficiently address the influences and issues at play? Again I contest that the issues at play here are UFO and the UFO query is the context of the "control system" consider one of Vallee's greatest revelations was that the data is NOT scientific it is applicable more to intelligence and counter intelligence. All the data being generated comes from a source that:

Kidnaps people at night
can bend and move reality and alter perception
Is violent (mutilations, abductions, etc)
Is elusive and manipulative
Influences beliefs in people to believe in new age philosophy and satanic principle
More to this list

So even the eye witnesses, credible video and other physical evidence, etc is derived from a source that only shows us what it wants to show us.

For starters, I am not sure how credible any of the evidence is, for the large part I think, with perhaps a few exceptions, it is unsubstantiated.

I had been, previously, referring to the broader scope of Vallee's analysis, whereby he groups historical, religious and paranormal phenomenon with UFO sightings, I wasn't specifically referring to abductions, though I would possibly place some contactee experiences in with the former. Since you seem to be specifically wishing to address abduction experiences I am not entirely sure whether I would approach those in the same way as I would the other phenomenon. I certainly wouldn't make the assumption that the sources of such experiences were all entirely credible, or even that they point to a single body of perpetrators. However, given that most such accounts are largely isolated to the US, I suspect that it is a phenomenon that is intrinsically US in origin, so I can understand the assumption that government agencies may be in part responsible for those reports.

Brotherman
A point made to Vallee was along the lines of "Science does not know the term "cost of information" " meaning that if we buy 95% of the info for less we already know the good stuff the other 5 is going to cost much more. Nothing else matters at this point in trying to understand what it is if is to be looked at purely scientifically it can only be looked at scientifically if it is assumed that the phenomenon is "naturally" occurring and in my opinion it is really not natural the ufo phenomenon. What do you believe, Natural or Induced? To be objective, I don't think living it through others shoes is the best approach to piecing together answers IMO I think the only thing that will do for us is keep us "in the system" I do believe the phenomenon is very real but when the witnesses and evidence points in a direction where as this phenomenon bends and alters time space and perception, you do have to sit back and approach differently because the bending and obfuscation means that what we know about any of this IS A LIE and that is the only truthful deduction we can gather. How the lie was/ is orchestrated, why, and by whom/ what remains mysterious. If whatever it is, is here to lie to us I don't think whatever they/it is but don't think it is good and don't think it has a physical take over the world kind of motive, I think it is much more sinister then that.

Living it through other's shoes works on all levels. I can better see your perspective, as well as Vallee's and Murphy's for that matter, it doesn't mean simply looking from the viewpoint of the 'victims' or reporters of these incidents, but of generally putting aside preconceptions. In terms of Murphy informing Vallee of the 'intelligence' value of the information, there is clearly motive on his part, a) given the location of their meeting, b) given his status and c) why he would tell Vallee anything at all given the two previous points, but more importantly, when intelligence is received it is analysed to establish it's value, if it hasn't been analysed, and if Murphy doesn't know the details of the other 5% that is supposedly missing from the equation then he is blowing more smoke. Besides, I don't for one minute believe that such accounts cannot be studied scientifically, they can be mathematically modelled at the very least, which is why I believe wither Vallee or Murphy are deflecting here.

This is a case that I have been looking at, Col. H G Wells, I am sure everyone here is familiar with it...

Reported by the "Stockton Evening Mail" November 25th, 1896....

THREE STRANGE BEINGS

"Were it not for the fact that I was not alone when I witnessed the strange sight I would never have mentioned it at all. Wednesday afternoon I went out to Lodi and Lockeford in company with Camille Spooner, a young man recently arrived from Nevada. I went to the places mentioned in quest of material to form an exhibit to represent this county at the Fresno Citrus Fair. We left Lodi on the return trip, I should judge, shortly before 6 o'clock, and we were jogging along quietly when the horse stopped suddenly and gave a snort of terror."

"Looking up we beheld three strange beings. They resembled humans in many respects, but still they were not like anything I had ever seen. They were nearly or quite seven feet high and very slender. We were both somewhat startled, as you may readily imagine, and the first impulse was to drive on. The horse, however, refused to budge, and when we saw that we were being regarded more with an air of curiosity than anything else, we concluded to get out and investigate. I walked up to where the strange looking persons were and addressed them. I asked where they were from. They seemed not to understand me, but began – well, "warbling" expresses it better than talking. Their remarks, if such you would call them, were addressed to each other, and sounded like a monotonous chant, inclined to be guttural. I saw it was no use to attempt a conversation, so I satisfied myself with watching and examining them. They seemed to take great interest in ourselves, the horse and buggy, and scrutinized everything very carefully."
WEIGHED LESS THAN AN OUNCE EACH

"While they were thus engaged I was enabled to inspect them as well. As I have already stated, they were seven feet in height and very slender. I noticed, further, that their hands were quite small and delicate, and that their fingers were without nails. Their feet, however, were nearly twice as long as those of an ordinary man, though they were narrow, and the toes were also long and slender. I noticed, too, that they were able to use their feet and toes much the same as a monkey; in fact, they appeared to have much better use of their feet than their hands. I presently discovered that this was probably a provision of nature. As one of then came close to me I reached out to touch him, and placing my hand under his elbow pressed gently upward, and lo and behold I lifted him from the ground with scarcely an effort. I should judge that the specific gravity of the creature was less than an ounce. It was then that I observed him try to grasp the earth with his toes to prevent my lifting him. You can readily understand that their slight weight made such a provision necessary, or they might be blown away."

"They were without any sort of clothing, but were covered with a natural growth hard to describe; it was not hair, neither was it like feathers, but it was as soft as silk to the touch, and their skin was like velvet. Their faces and heads were without hair, the ears were very small, and the nose had the appearance of polished ivory, while the eyes were large and lustrous. The mouth, however, was small, and it seemed to me that they were without teeth. That and other things led me to believe that they neither ate nor drank, and that life was sustained by some sort of gas. Each of them had swung under the left arm a bag to which was attached a nozzle, and every little while one or the other would place the nozzle on his mouth, at which time I heard a sound of escaping gas. It was much the same sound as is produced by a person blowing up a football."
OF INDESCRIBABLE BEAUTY

"From the description I give I do not want you to get the idea that these creatures were hideous. In appearance they were markedly the contrary. They were possessed of a strange and indescribable beauty. I can express myself in no other way. They were graceful to a degree, and more divinely beautiful than anything I ever beheld."

"The strangest part of the story is yet to come. It is the lights they carried. Each held to his hand something about the size of a hen's egg. Upon holding them up and partly opening the hand, these substances emitted the most remarkable, intense and penetrating light one can imagine. Notwithstanding its intensity it had no unpleasant effect upon our eyes, and we found we could gaze directly at it. It seemed to me to be some sort of luminous mineral, though they had complete control of it."

"Finally they became tired of examining us and our horse and buggy, and then one of them, at a signal from one who appeared to be the leader, attempted to lift me, probably with the intention of carrying me away. Although I made not the slightest resistance he could not move me, and finally the three of them tried it without the slightest success. They appeared to have no muscular power outside of being able to move their own limbs."
STRANGE AIRSHIP

"Well, after trying in vain to move either of us they turned in the direction of the Woodbridge canal, near which we were, and as they flashed their lights towards the bridge we beheld a startling sight. There, resting in the air about twenty feet above the water, was an immense airship. It was 150 feet in length at least, though probably not over twenty feet in diameter at the widest part. It was pointed at both ends, and outside of a large rudder there was no visible machinery. The three walked rapidly toward the ship, not as you or I walk, but with a swaying motion, their feet only touching the ground at intervals of about fifteen feet. We followed them as rapidly as possible, and reached the bridge as they were about to embark. With a little spring they rose to the machine, opened a door in the side, and disappeared within. I do not know of what the affair was built, but just before it started I struck it with a rock and it gave no sound. It went through the air very rapidly and expanded and contracted with a muscular motion, and was soon out of sight."

"I have a theory, which, of course, is only a theory, that those we beheld were inhabitants of Mars, who have been sent to the earth for the purpose of securing one of its inhabitants. I feel safe in asserting that the stories being told by certain San Francisco attorneys are clumsy fakes, and should not be given credence by anyone."

www.alien-ufos.com...

So here we have one of, if not the, earliest accounts of an attempted abduction, and I bolded the last paragraph because it caught my eye that something else was being deflected here. First I wondered whether Col. Shaw was a real person at all...he was...

AROUND THE CORRIDORS.
Colonel Henry G. Shaw of the Stockton Mail came down to visit the metropolis yesterday. The colonel is a thoroughly up-to-dale man in his profession, though his experience in newspaper work goes back to the days before the war.
"I've got my foot on the twentieth century," he remarked gleefully, while chatting in the Occidental.

''The Call has been floinar a great work in trying to get the Republican National Convention to come next year to San Francisco," he remarked. "It is only a question of time^wben some of the great National parties will hold their conventions by the Pacific Ocean. The idea is one that will touch the imagination of the American people. For a great party to meet 3000 miles away from the seat of Government to nominate a President would bring vividly before the minds of millions of voters the thought that they are citizens of the greatest Republic on earth. I don't think the average New Yorker or San Franciscan realizes this fact. He will do so, however, the day a candidate for President is nominated in San Francisco." Colonel Shaw enjoys the unique distinction of having been the only citizen who by courtesy was for three days in command of the Presidio garrison. It was in 1875, when the Fourth United States Artillery was stationed here. The colonel at that time was city editor of The Call, but he was also the recognized lender of the movement to educate the National Guard and the United States army in military marksmanship. He was one of the organizers of the National Rifle Association; the famous range at Creedmore was named by him, and he orriginated the present method of target-firing in New Jersey while in command of the Fourth New Jersey National Guard Regiment.

cdnc.ucr.edu...

And seemingly a stalwart citzen and pillar of the community, so if he says he was accosted by three men from Mars, then we can take his word for it...and yet...

DEATHS OF THE DAY
Colonel Henry G. Shaw
By AsßoeMtrd Presn.
SAN FRANCISCO, March 12.— C01. Henry G. Shaw, formerly a newspaper man and of late years connected with the custom house, is dead, aged 65 years. During the stirring times on the t'omstock lode Col. Shaw was editor of the Virginia City Enterprise. He was city editor of the Call, was editorial writer for the Stockton Independent and earlier was on the staff of the New York Sun. Col. Shaw was a veteran of the Civil War and was wounded at Chlckamauga. He afterward served as inspector of rifle practice in New York. Charles Gordon Knox By Associated Press. ST. LOUIS, Mo.. March 12.— Charles Qordon Knox, secretary of tho St. Louis Commeroia] olttb, died yesterday of typhoid fever at sea on board the steamer Prtns Joachim off the South Carolina coast, according to a wireless message received here. He was with a party returning from a trip to Panama.

cdnc.ucr.edu...

He was also, a journalist, not only that, but he worked for the New York Sun...the paper which famously launched both the Great Moon Hoax and the Great Baloon Hoax, though admittedly both were before his time, but still, it was under those auspices that he learned his trade, and part of that education was that sensational hoax stories sell papers.

But added to that, in that final paragraph is the mention of other accounts perpetuated by 'San Francisco lawyers' which Shaw was refuting.

The Sacramento Bee and the San Francisco Call reported the first sighting on November 18, 1896.[5] Witnesses reported a light moving slowly over Sacramento on the evening of November 17 at an estimated 1,000 foot elevation.[5] Some witnesses said they could see a dark shape behind the light.[5] A witness named R. L. Lowery reported that he heard a voice from the craft issuing commands to increase elevation in order to avoid hitting a church steeple.[5] Lowery added "in what was no doubt meant as a wink to the reader" that he believed the apparent captain to be referring to the tower of a local brewery, as there were no churches nearby.[5] Lowery further described the craft as being powered by two men exerting themselves on bicycle pedals. Above the pedaling men seemed to be a passenger compartment, which lay under the main body of the dirigible. A light was mounted on the front end of the airship.[5] Some witnesses reported the sound of singing as the craft passed overhead.[5]

The mystery light reappeared over Sacramento the evening of November 21. It was also seen over Folsom, San Francisco and Oakland later that same evening and was reportedly viewed by hundreds of witnesses.

en.wikipedia.org...

Balloon had been used in the Civil War for reconnaissance purposes, and since that time a race had been on to develop such crafts commerically. Unlike the majority of the readership, Shaw most likely knew this, and exploited the ignorance of the readership to sell a few extra papers and to 'one-up' the competition. He took the grain of truth, bore in mind the success of the Moon and Balloon hoaxes orchestrated by his old employer, and cooked up a story.

I sense that 'Major' Murphy and Vallee, play a similar game and therefore, while I don't dismiss their perspective, I question the purity of their motives.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

This is what Alexander was doing for the army in 1985 and if taken in to context with what we know of him now, makes for interesting reading:

Technology integration requires the Army to change its way of thinking and to break the mold as to how we have done business as usual in the past. This places an increased burden on the tech base to mature technologies and to assist in demonstrating them as prototype systems. We are optimistic enough to believe this can be done in one and a half to two years, after which the Army will move the project to engineering development in 6.4.

Army R, D & A

"Technology integration" as in implementing those things dreamed up in black budget labs or reverse engineered from what can be learned from the study of these bizarre phenomena referenced in the main topic.

Take a closer look at the upper left of the diagram and you will see something that jumped out to me as if it were highlighted:

See the "Other?"

What do you suppose that could be, hmmm?

edit on 18-2-2014 by jadedANDcynical because: Removed double reply to tag

edit on 18-2-2014 by jadedANDcynical because: Fixed ex tags. Why doesn't the "preview" button show up?

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Whoops, I've already corrected myself on a date: Col. Alexander has acknowledged Advanced Theoretical Physics Group meetings as early as 1984 and as late (at least "officially") as 1988. Still looking for when Doc Jock and Doc Death first met.

Btw, Great discussion here y'all. I'm learning stuff about all kinds of subjects and have really been enjoying the reading.

edit on 18-2-2014 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Brotherman
reply to post by DJW001

Source

I don't know that science has to be thrown out of it entirely, but I do agree with your line of thinking regarding the conversation you've been quoting between Vallee and "the Major"...
The question is - 'how' would one go about utilizing "counterespionage" to study this sort of control system..?

Also, when you said that you think the 'motive' of the phenomenon is more "sinister" then any 'world domination' type scenario...do you have any particular conjectures?

Because I agree that 'taking over the world' probably isn't the agenda here...

You ever wonder if they're just 'messing with us'?

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Col. H.G.Shaw may have been the catalyst for the UFO phenom?

In 1952 John Lilly studied the effects of sensory deprivation tanks, and also briefed the intelligence community with his progress. Lilly refused to let any of his work be classified, and ended up leaving the National Institute of Health when he found that he could not work without the interference of the government Project Moonstruck, CIA: Electronic implants in brain and teeth Targeting: Long range Implanted during surgery or surreptitiously during abduction Frequency range: HF - ELF transceiver implants purpose: Tracking, mind and behavior control, conditioning, programming, covert operations Functional Basis: Electronic Stimulation of the Brain, E.S.B.

They may have just needed a meme to give people....from 1953:

Project MK-ULTRA, CIA: Drugs, electronics and electroshock Targeting: Short range Frequencies: VHF HF UHF modulated at ELF Transmission and Reception: Local production Purpose: Programming behavior, creation of "cyborg" mentalities Effects: narcoleptic trance, programming by suggestion Subprojects: Many. Pseudonym: Project Artichoke Functional Basis: Electronic Dissolution of Memory, E.D.O.M. (Disinfo???)

1955 (circa) Dr Louis West, friends with Aldous Huxley. It was Huxley who suggested that West combine '___' and hypnosis in his experiments. (Lee, Martin and Schlain, Bruce, Acid Dreams, Grove Press, 1985, pg 48) West was an Air Force Major, chairman of the Psychiatry Department of UCLA, director of the Neuro-Psychiatric Institute, expert in hypnosis. West was a veteran of the CIA's MKULTRA mind control program, and worked on interrogation techniques using hypnosis and '___'. West once killed an elephant by grossly overestimating a dose of '___' (elsewhere, I have heard that the tranquilizers required to calm the animal caused its death). West also studied the returning American POWs from Korea for the effects of brainwashing. (Scheflin, Alan and Opton, Edward Jr., The Mind Manipulators, Paddington Press Ltd, 1978, pg 149-50) Morris K. Jessup publised The Case For the UFO

It's beginning to look like we have been groomed to believe a well planned fantasy. Maybe these plans have been in the works for many years, and keep evolving as technology increases.

The timeline here www.freerepublic.com... tells an interesting story.

If I'm not mistaken, UFO sightings started in America, then slowly progressed until they are now world-wide. Power of suggestion? 'Memories' implanted by science that we don't know about?

That we have unexplained craft in our skies is pretty much fact, but the abductions could be false/implanted memories to enforce doubt or belief?
( I think I'm getting really confused now.
)

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   
And here comes Nick Redfern with this relevant piece.

Why I suspect disclosure has not already come, and why I feel it may never come, is because those in positions of power and influence know that the entities behind the UFO phenomenon are not just far more advanced equivalents of us. They are not simply the intergalactic versions of NASA’s Apollo astronauts. In carefully studying the UFO enigma at a top secret level, someone has hit upon…something else…the links between what might collectively be termed “the aliens and the afterlife.”

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 11:34 PM
link   

KilgoreTrout

I sense that 'Major' Murphy and Vallee, play a similar game and therefore, while I don't dismiss their perspective, I question the purity of their motives.

Well...Vallee was concerned his writing was affecting reality. Maybe he gave it another shot? What was the price? What did he get?

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 12:06 AM
link   
There is evidence of earth being populated by more than just 'humans'. It's very old - petroglyphs , folklore, advanced civilizations, and it all came to an end. They died out? Left? No more contact, anyway.
At least, not until technology advanced, so maybe those in control are using something we are all aware of, but no longer exists, as a means of control. To what end, I'm clueless, but the 'experiences' keep expanding.

Now, people are 'communicating' with beings from other planets, and some are convinced that a mother ship will appear at the final hour to 'save' us, or take us 'home'.
Imagination is a wonderful thing, but I fear it could be used for false collective memories with the right tools. Technology exists to alter a persons memory; to implant false memories; they even have 'touchable' holograms now.

It seems by the time we learn of a new scientific development, it's already been in the works for many years, and much of it still remains top secret. Considering the capabilities that I know of really makes me wonder how much more TPTB are able to do that we're not aware of.

Is the reason science is 'investigating' the UFO phenom. to lead us down the path of some nefarious belief system? When 'They' return, we'll have a new overlord?
If ET exists, why did he disappear from earth for centuries, then suddenly return to hide in such a mysterious fashion?And why should we believe ET is back?

Science and government seems to be trying too hard to convince us 'nothing's there'. They spend billions investigating 'nothing', so of course we're going to think it IS something. I think the 'something' is starting to look like TPTB, leading us down a well choreographed path.

A good way to make people believe something that isn't true is to ACT like you're hiding the 'truth' from them, and let them 'uncover' the clues.

Just thinking out loud.....

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by nugget1

The connection between electromagnetism and UFOs has already been briefly mentioned, as well as the assertion that electromagnetism also has ties to PSI/paranormal studies---but it is also important to make a tentative link between Electromagnetism/Microwave/ELF/Frequencies/Radiation and their empirically proven effects on the human central nervous system.

Keep in mind that the following partial list of effects aren't hyperbole & rhetoric but come from scientific empirical data:

~ Facilitation of High Strangeness and 'Supernatural' Experiences

~ Increased Onset Rates and Morbidity of Cancers

~ Heart Attack Induced at Distance

~ Aggressive States

~ Passive Resistance

~ Mental Confusion and Fugue States

~ Sounds and Disturbances in Head

~ Extreme Nausea and Gastric Distress

EM & ELF effects as associated with the military were discussed rather freely in the 1980's and early 1990's but have since then been rather hushed up and disassociated from the topics discussed here.

Suffice, for now, to say that the military-industrial complex has been rather intensely studying these issues for at least 60 years. These subjects are, naturally, very sensitive in the minds of those who desire military dominance, but we do have some clues along the way.

Col. Alexander w/Copy of Reading the Enemy's Mind

Before the official "hush" on such topics in an article from the 25 April 1980 issue of Military Review Magazine titled The New Mental Battlefield, Col. John B. Alexander--the Godfather of Non-Lethal Weaponry--confidently states the following in his opening lines:

While the concepts may stretch the imagination of many readers, research in this area has been underway for years, and the possibility for employment as weaponry has been explored. To be more specific, there are weapons systems that operate on the power of the mind and whose lethal capacity has already been demonstrated.

Two subdivisions of this field have also been investigated. Mind-altering techniques designed to impact on an opponent are well-advanced.

The procedures employed include manipulation of human behavior through use of psychological weapons effecting sight, sound, smell, temperature, electromagnetic energy or sensory deprivation…

In the summary of the above Military Review article Col. Alexander stated:

"The information presented here will be considered by some to be ridiculous since it does not conform to their view of reality, but some people still believe the world is flat."

And some call us conspiracy nuts when we bring it up. DOH!

If you read nothing else below, you might want to check out NONLETHAL WEAPONS: TERMS AND REFERENCES of which Col. Alexander was a major contributor.

Official Government Documents:

Bioeffects of Selected Nonlethal Weapons

Defense Science Board Task Force on Directed Energy Weapons

United States Marine Corps Neuronal Entrainment for Non-Lethal Applications

NONLETHAL WEAPONS: TERMS AND REFERENCES

A Method for Encoding & Transmitting Speech by Means of the Radio Frequency Hearing Phenomena

A scholarly article and overview from Project Censored:

US Electromagnetic Weapons and Human Rights

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Excerpted from Vallee's REVELATIONS: Alien Contact and Human Deception:

…Suppose that for the last thirty years or so a massive effort has been going on within U.S. government agencies such as the CIA, the NRO,and the Air Force, to study the UFO phenomenon. Not in an attempt to really solve it, since such a solution is still beyond the reach of our science, but in an effort to use it, to manipulate it as a cover for something else.

Perhaps our military scientists have discovered a way to manufacture flying disks as a platform for reconnaissance operations, for intelligence gathering, for counterterrorism. Some of my contacts tell me that these disks do fly and vary in size from two feet for laser-ranging devices and automated flying cameras to thirty or forty feet for the devices used for such physiological effects as putting people to sleep or inducing paralysis or hallucinations in enemy troops. And such devices do exist,either in test sites across the U.S. or on the drawing boards of various Silicon Valley firms andWashington think tanks. These nonlethal weapons have been actually deployed in various counterterrorism operations around the world. It would be important to keep the knowledge of this technology secure, although hundreds of people are clearly in a position to observe it from time to time. Making people believe that they are observing flying saucers might be a clever ploy...

In the failed Desert One operation of April 1980, organized by the Carter administration to attempt the heroic rescue of the American hostages from Tehran, some witnesses claim to have seen a disk resembling a UFO. It was said to be a platform for nonlethal weapons, intended to paralyze or otherwise disable the Iranian guards. And the code word for that part of the operation, of which Richard Secord and Oliver North had been among the planners, was none other than Snowbird , a name that my reader may recall seeing before. It is the code word that Bill Cooper claims to have seen attached to a secret project to test flying saucers captured from alleged extraterrestrial aliens....Again, we need to ask, which is the cover and which is the genuine project? What better cover is there for such craft, if they are tested at Dreamland, than the UFO phenomenon itself? What better channel for deception is there than the groups of true believers who are already convinced that the extraterrestrials are about to land?...

What if that deception has other goals, even more far-reaching? To the New Age idealists, the announcement that aliens are here would bring the culmination of many decades of dreams. It would validate all their group meditations on mountaintops, the loving hopes, the prayers for peace. It would give all of us something to worship at a time when the leaders of our traditional religions have made fools of themselves, at a time when the younger generation has very few heroes it can look up to. To the hardened ufologist, it would bring respectability at last,vindication after years of dedicated, lonely research, a chance to confront such skeptics as Philip Klass and Carl Sagan (or perhaps, in a more mundane way, a doubting brother-in-law) and to tell them “I told you so!”

The revelations that aliens are here, that flying disks have been captured, are too good to be true.But if these claims have been manufactured to provide a cover for real flying platforms, then these false revelations suddenly make perfect sense. Engineers and military officers telling their children on their deathbeds about the strange technology they have seen over the Nevada desert will be able to come up with nothing more specific than a muddled story of flying saucers and extraterrestrial craft, because the cover sticks closely to the imagery of the ufologists that already exists in the surrounding culture. Thus the secret can always be preserved. And it is possible to focus that imagery, through a few carefully crafted hoaxes, into the expectation of a particular type of entity, a particular kind of craft.

REVELATIONS: Alien Contact and Human Deception (PDF)

edit on 19-2-2014 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   

nugget1
Col. H.G.Shaw may have been the catalyst for the UFO phenom?

I don't think that he was the catalyst, I think he was exploiting the appetite for tall and sensational stories, as well as the mood of the times. As the second article I pasted from points out, here was a man with his foot firmly in the 20th century. By the time he published that story, the English speaking world were lapping up the fantastical stories of H G Wells, Jules Verne, and in the US particularly, Twain's A Connecticut Yankee... and Edgar Allan Poe's The Balloon Hoax. Literature from the beginning of the 1800s is awash with the imaginings of what worlds and realities scientific exploration would bring humanity into contact with, Mary Shelley's Frankenstein really got that ball rolling at full pelt. However, all the way back to Roman times, when the 'book' was really invented, audiences have been thrilled by the genre of paradoxography or mirabilia. The more popular the themes involved the more likely that they are to shape our perceptions of the world around us and the creation of future realities. Personally, that is why I have always loved that kind of thing. Floats my boat...so to speak

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   

1ofthe9
Well...Vallee was concerned his writing was affecting reality. Maybe he gave it another shot? What was the price? What did he get?

Infamy?

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

ALIEN THEORY
The grays are the underlings of the true ET masters whom look very much like us but live inside of the moon. The grays are basically genetically modified into being a drone-like collective without sexual drive nor internal need to do anything more than the program of their consciousness. In short, the grays are souless, mindless, slaves to the true race of beings who would not contact us directly. These gray beings are gray because their bodies consist of the same mineral compounds that the moon is made thus reinforcing the saying "you are what you eat".

Is my theory true? If so, then you been gettin probed by a pet. HAHAHA

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   

nugget1
There is evidence of earth being populated by more than just 'humans'. It's very old - petroglyphs , folklore, advanced civilizations, and it all came to an end. They died out? Left? No more contact, anyway.

I disagree that there is any such evidence. My opinion of course, but I have seen nothing at all to suggest otherwise just a great deal of cherry-picking and projection which necessitates ignoring much evidence to the contrary.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by KilgoreTrout

Infamy? Could be. However, I must ask how much of his work have you read and how familiar are you with his accomplishments?

Vallee certainly has more depth than might be commonly recognized and a philosophical soul to boot. That's in addition to a rather daunting intellect. You might have more in common with him than you might now think.

He almost certainly has been compromised to some degree (more on that later) but he also seems to have reserved a part of himself that is--or at least was--willing to kick against the goads so-to-speak.

new topics

top topics

<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join